Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (45251 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Beautiful Men: Transgender Beauty Pageant Crown Awarded To Miss Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 50calibre(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sybellah: Beautiful Carranzar smiley

Carranzar >>>> Okoro girl

Damn! This girl is a shadow, she's dark like its lights out. I know she's Ghanian grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: someone should do a research on that ghanain girl,maybe she got a nigerian father or a nigerian mother! #jussst..saying undecided
100 percent Ghanaian. It's okay to like her you know. If you are nice, i may just put in a good word for you grin
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by girlkell(f): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Big congrats to miss ghana,she's beautifull and love her skin tone... I just dnt get why someone would just start insulting 50calibre 4 making this comment "Miss Ghana is dark like its lights out" ah ah miss ghana is very dark naw it doesnt mean she aint goodluking like this,he didnt even insult her.na wa 4 ppl oh.the way they just misinterpreted the statement...just vry funny
Soma..ur women are gorgeous...[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 50calibre(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

When u apologize slowpoke.

Apologise for what? For stating the obvious?

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by achimotan(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
50calibre:

Damn! This girl is a shadow, she's dark like its lights out. I know she's Ghanian grin

you go know more of them grin shocked
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by shindarayo(f): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
angel TI: I love her ankara gown

Didnt watch the pageant but from the pixs here, she is just OK! Definately not a whaoo beauty but she is there

Congrats Miss
I Meeeeeeeeean.y beefing dis beauty.let us appreciate beauty wen we c it.she is an epitome of beauty.she deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sybellah: Beautiful Carranzar smiley

Carranzar >>>> Okoro girl
She is so beautiful. It's so funny how certain black people talk about being dark as unattractive etc yet She and Miss Sudan where really appreciated by the non-blacks especially in the Miss World. The black people called Sudan ugly while the whites called her a black butterfly. This is why we are always at the bottom. Mental slaves. The way some people think really makes me wonder. The same people will shout racism when the whites do it.

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
girlkell: Big congrats to miss ghana,she's beautifull and love her skin tone... I just dnt get why someone would just start insulting 50calibre 4 making this comment "Miss Ghana is dark like its lights out" ah ah miss ghana is very dark naw it doesnt mean she aint goodluking like this,he didnt even insult her.na wa 4 ppl oh.the way they just misinterpreted the statement...just vry funny
Soma..ur women are gorgeous...

[color=#770077][/color]

Don't be naive if someone makes such statement it sure wasn't meant to be a compliment.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 50calibre(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

If it is obvious why state it. You can't be this stupid.

Why can't the obvious be stated? Going by your logic, then it's pointless stating she beautiful because its obvious right?

You see how stu*pid you've made yourself look? Don't try to go into an intellectual debate with me, you are of inferior mind.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by onila(f): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
odua boy: The gaynaian queen is the true personification of darkness
shes not even that dark

what wld u say of Miss Sudan

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos) / Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.