Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (45158 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Beautiful Men: Transgender Beauty Pageant Crown Awarded To Miss Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tinkybabe: Oh well! the death of a beautiful thread.No thanks to the tribal and racial bigots that have turned it into a war zone undecidedsmh

Why some people cannot appreciate something beautiful and move on is beyond my comprehension. angry

exactly!!

Miss Philippines is so gorgeous and same goes for Miss France and Miss Ghana
I particularly love Miss Ghana's skin tone..beautiful!

yup!! smiley

i did not watch it but i wasn't surprised Ghana made the top three. I predicted it. cool
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by somal: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ok. But I know hair is part of judges assessments.

I guess so. Somalis don't like modeling its akin to prostittutiooon. Against religion.

But miss somalia won miss africa in usa this year.

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ferdinandu: Miss World is only women from Earth but Miss Universe include women from Mars,Saturn,Mercury,Jupiter, Earth etc .you know both human, celestial and Spiritual beings.Hope I answered your question? grin grin grin
loooool!!!grin Spot on!
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by imperiouxx(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

I guess so. Somalis don't like modeling its akin to prostittutiooon. Against religion.

But miss somalia won miss africa in usa this year.

I know there is no way she won't open even just a little part of her hair like in this pics. She is beautiful. Ms world is much of modeling stuffs.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by achimotan(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=Goodysydney]

Goodysydney aka Cusubaba. welcome wink
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Chinwem(f): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wow!!! Miss Ghana did so well and she's sooooooo pretty!!!

So proud of my West African neighbour!!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Where did my miss ivory Coast and miss south africa finish ?

Miss Ghana has some nice skin tone wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by somal: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

I know there is no way she won't open even just a little part of her hair like in this pics. She is beautiful. Ms world is much of modeling stuffs.

Thanks she is beautiful, Somali women are very beautiful. But our culture doesnt tolerate being naked and walking around in bikini

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by imperiouxx(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

Thanks she is beautiful, Somali women are very beautiful. But our culture doesnt tolerate being naked and walking around in bikini

That's nice.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

Religion. We cant do the whole nude stuff.

We do take part in miss arab world though.

No wonder why u are still stuck in the overage. Y'all need to evolve and start socializing more.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by somal: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

That's nice.

I just think if you compete in these pageants than you shouldnt wear fake hair.

the whole contest is an attempt to look most european.

You gotta keep it real.

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by achimotan(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=Chinwem]Wow!!! Miss Ghana did so well and she's sooooooo pretty!!!

So proud of my West African neighbour!![/quote.

Noisy neighbor like Manchester city as some like to call us wink.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Emary(f): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Una sabi yab unaself for this nairaland, ehn! As a person with Nigerian, Ghanaian and Sierra Leonian roots, I must say that the comment on Miss Ghana being dark would never be considered an insult to her in Ghana. Being dark is regarded as a beauty trait in Ghana, especially if your skin has the rich shiny tone she has. The fact is out of the contestants present, she was one of the most intelligent and presentable. Please, lets celebrate the fact an African made it that far. It's usually the Caucasians and Asians who win.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of us are sold on a stereotype of beauty shown to us in movies and magazines, that's all.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats to Miss Ghana, I was expecting her to be up there from the beginning, she worked hard for it
Cheers to the remaining african gyals they did well

5 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by somal: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

I agree with you on this. It's just like wrong thing Americans media CNN fed to Americans. Imagine a taxi lady driver my way to the airport in Amarillo, TX saying she has been seeing only sick orphan from Africa on the news (guess CNN or fox news) whose parents died of HIV and children plague with malaria and sickle cells.....

That bizarre I answered her. Told her, the news is prevaricating.

Only bad news makes news. The drought was one time in 2011. Its over and was caused by lack of rain fall as a percentage of the population are nomads and dont live in the cities. Combine that with the government fight islamic group it was a bad combination.

260,000 Somalis died. RIP. The Somali race will never forget. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.