Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (45161 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Beautiful Men: Transgender Beauty Pageant Crown Awarded To Miss Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 50calibre(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

NO they were not. The Wiki Leak cables shows the USA pressured ethiopia to invade because they didnt want An Islamic state to be born in Somalia.

After Kenya and Ethiopia invaded was when their were attacks against Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia.

In my eyes Alshabab are not terrorist but a political group in Somalia vying for power. Kenya shouldnt be surprised their are consequences to invading other countries Especially Somalia.

So in your eyes Al-shabaab are not a terrorist group but political, why then do you attach a picture carrying terrorist propaganda? Kill the infidels?

You are all terrorists, and soon you guys would be hearing from Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by mamagee3(f): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
She's indeed beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by oduaboy1: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lmao the miss ghana looks like a confirmed witch,how can someone be so black,lol I forgot she is a gaynian

3 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
odua boy: Lmao the miss ghana looks like a confirmed witch,how can someone be so black,lol I forgot she is a gaynian
If she is a witch then please tell her to fly on her broomstick to me asap. Dark or light. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman.

7 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by achimotan(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
odua boy: Lmao the miss ghana looks like a confirmed witch,how can someone be so black,

confirmed witch indeed. i guess you have plenty in your home as u can easily identify one

2 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 50calibre(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

Well kenya has been in somalia for 2 years, and over 300 of their soldiers have been killed. So i dont know when this appropriate response is going to come.

Death is inevitable in war, a soldier is prepared to defend his country's interest at all cost, even his life.

But the 300 Kenyan deaths are nothing compared to Somali deaths, thousands die everyday, the Kenyans don't even use their ammunitions famine does the job for them.

They kill you guys like chickens, if you offend me, il end the money I donate to charities responsible for providing aid in Somalia.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Larryfly: where was anna banner
wia u knw she'l be, dis is raw bweati. 9ja jxt cary old woman drop wif partiality say na miss 9jeria
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

Are you serious? The ghanian with the chemicals in her hair would look like that without an army of make up artists and chemical relaxers.

I now know why I think the Somalian chick is not that pretty. I see hundreds of girls that look like her when I walk on the street everyday. She doesnt stand out. But the Ghanaian chick, I will stare at her for days.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
odua boy: Lmao the miss ghana looks like a confirmed witch,how can someone be so black,lol I forgot she is a gaynian

Don't forget and proud. U can't say she is black and forget to add proud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.