Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales (E.M.E) For Mentioning Her Name In A So - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales (E.M.E) For Mentioning Her Name In A So (1087 Views)

Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / I Was Given N2m For Mentioning Akpabio’s Name In A Song' – MC Galaxy / Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales (E.M.E) For Mentioning Her Name In A So by opecareem(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is hilarious!!! Geneveive Nnaji has threaten to slap EME singer, Skales If he mentions her name in his lyrics again.

EME rapper, Skales probably never saw this coming. Well incase you didn’t know Skales in a song titled “no time” said that genevieve was top on his list and he wants to give her the D, but now Skales might get the ‘S’.
The far from happy star actress issued a statement, and I quote:

“Can you imagine that boy telling me he wants to give me the D ..what does he know, is the D sef? ..that is by the way..the next time i hear him mention my name in his lyrics again, I’m gonna give him a dirty slap, he’ll never forget..what sort of nonsense, am I his mate? how much does he have?”

Banky W was contacted but all he could say was “I told Skales..upcoming artist don’t mention her name in songs…now we have to go and beg all together….Wizkid is already buying her gifts..we cant spoil EME’s name, A slap on Skales is a slap on the whole family”

More of Gist like this when you visit www.opecareem.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales (E.M.E) For Mentioning Her Name In A So by Anyi3(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
I agree with her saying how much does he have but how much does she have too.
If na like that, Dangote suppose de biiiatch slap people
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales (E.M.E) For Mentioning Her Name In A So by kenjudy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
It's high time dis small small bois in naija entertainment industries begin to get it hot. Na so inyanya talk him own, now na skales. Who knows what wizkid is planning? Abeg genny, if u meet am, just call me make I do d slap for u! Yeye...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales (E.M.E) For Mentioning Her Name In A So by Haywhymido(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sum smal guys 4 entertainment industry no get brain. Must u shout female names b4 u hit d top?? Is dat what 2baba,sound sultan n sum odas do to reach d top Abeg wen u c him give am d dirtiest slap ever

(1) (Reply)

D'banj, Psquare, 2face, Makes Top Ten List Of African Richest Musicians / “I Have Nothing To Spend The N5million On” Project Fame Winner, Wale Ojo Reveals / Shameful Video That Shows How Women Only Care About Money, Cars And Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.