Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile (2545 Views)

President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) / Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by somal: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
*Kails*:

which is why they need to be easy. Simple.
No more w/s/c African lives should be lost because of horner affairs.

when did blacks lose lives because of Cushitic affairs? angry

You make it sound like Cushitic peoples affairs was responsible for nigerians and ghanians enslavement. You guys did more damage to yourself than any white man, Cushitic or Arab for that matter.

So have a seat.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by solomon111(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
*Kails*:

you have a point though.
Too many lives have been lost resolving east-african conflicts.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by solomon111(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
*Kails*:

Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
solomon111: you have a point though.
Too many lives have been lost resolving east-african conflicts.

thank you.
and for what?

nothing at all.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

Same way they fought and kicked out the AU,EU,USA,UN and are doing right now. Dont let one drought shape your views. Somalis have been fighting for over 1,000 years easy.

The entire society is war like and revolves around war. So much so that every man is either a religous leader or a warrior.

hmmm, So that's why somalia is such a mess? you folks like fighting alot, makes sense.
Anyways, my starving somali, cya!
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by somal: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
zetdee:

hmmm, So that's why somalia is such a mess? you folks like fighting alot, makes sense.
Anyways, my starving somali, cya!

It wasn't continuous fighting. You know Ethiopia and Egypt fought several wars already.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by panafrican(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
There won't be any war between Egypt and Ethiopia. Africa is wise enough to understand that Europeans are looking for opportunities to sell weapons on purpose to fuel their failing economy.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Dibiachukwu: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Let the war start. So we Igbos can kick butt. At last! angry
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by somal: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Let the war start. So we Igbos can kick butt. At last! angry

against who? and by what method? who will secure your banana supplies? do you fear the bananas will spoil before reaching the soldiers?
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Dibiachukwu: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

against who? and by what method? who will secure your banana supplies? do you fear the bananas will spoil before reaching the soldiers?
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by somal: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Look at this son of an arab slave. Yes I love bananas. You slaves should start the war first. What a mor.on. We would be coming for revege, you bleeps. odum yawada baby. Allah won't save you believe me angry Muslim somali mor.on

ehmm. We are prepared to face your gurella warriors. But kindly consider that if you die you will not be able to eat bananas again.

Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Dibiachukwu: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

ehmm. We are prepared to face your gurella warriors. But kindly consider that if you die you will not be able to eat bananas again.
Ok, but I don't want to hear "ala wu kaba", I am tired of your gay pagan chants. If I die, I reicarnate back to banana paradise. Where you will be a slave forever. Freaking unrepentant Mohammeds.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by somal: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Ok, but I don't want to hear "ala wu kaba", I am tired of your gay pagan chants. If I die, I reicarnate back to banana paradise. Where you will be a slave forever. Freaking unrepentant Mohammeds.

Lets not forget who was a slave ok. If i recall correctly you guys were slaves for 500 years before white people felt so much shame they released you seeing that they figured you would never stand up for yourselves despite your over grown stature.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Dibiachukwu: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2013
somal:

Lets not forget who was a slave ok. If i recall correctly you guys were slaves for 500 years before white people felt so much shame they released you seeing that they figured you would never stand up for yourselves despite your over grown stature.
Who was a slave. Listen Igbos are the remnant. You bleeps ganged up on our brothers (HAM, assyrians, ishmael, ICHACHA (ESAU)). Slavery was our fault, for disobeying our God. And our brothers were freed by their God, not ICHACHA. That is history. Lets talk now. I am sure your people would love some of my bananas, from my banana paradise. If you beg, I may consider giving you a little. You hungry, desert dwelling, mohammed worshipping, somali arab shits.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by somal: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Who was a slave. Listen Igbos are the remnant. You bleeps ganged up on our brothers (HAM, assyrians, ishmael, ICHACHA (ESAU)). Slavery was our fault, for disobeying our God. And our brothers were freed by their God, not ICHACHA. That is history. Lets talk now. I am sure your people would love some of my bananas, from my banana paradise. If you beg, I may consider giving you a little. You hungry, desert dwelling, mohammed worshipping, somali arab shits.

you must be the people who believe in the crazy stuff. like god wanted you to be slaves for some lesson you are suppose to learn.

well i say you guys didnt learn that lesson. so get back in chains son.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Dibiachukwu: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2013
somal:

you must be the people who believe in the crazy stuff. like god wanted you to be slaves for some lesson you are suppose to learn.

well i say you guys didnt learn that lesson. so get back in chains son.
Dude, this is prophecy from the holy book. The book your gay illiterate warlord (Mohammed the mosquito) copied everything from. You are the one in chains now moro.n, take a look at somalia. LOL. Freaking Mohammed living in past mediocre glory. hahahahah. Open your eyes adahu, and see your filth.
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by somal: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Dude, this is prophecy from the holy book. The book your gay illiterate warlord (Mohammed the mosquito) copied everything from. You are the one in chains now moro.n, take a look at somalia. LOL. Freaking Mohammed living in past mediocre glory. hahahahah. Open your eyes adam, and see your filth.

are you high? what did you smoke? and can i get that?
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Dibiachukwu: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2013
somal:

are you high? what did you smoke? and can i get that?
Yes very very. When the time comes, you'll know how high. Freaking mohammed freak!
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by somal: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Yes very very. When the time comes, you'll know how high. Freaking mohammed freak!

seriously why you gotta offend my religion? now am gonna have to kill you.

Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by Dibiachukwu: 12:39am On Sep 29, 2013
somal:

seriously why you gotta offend my religion? now am gonna have to kill you.
All worshippers of ala (ground,earth) are pagans and plain stupi.d. Your people used this religion to enslave and sell my people. I have every reason to insult you, and your useless religion. The will of yawa be done. Bring it on!
Re: Egypt Vs Ethiopia: The War Over The Nile by TonySpike: 3:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
All worshippers of ala (ground,earth) are pagans and plain stupi.d. Your people used this religion to enslave and sell my people. I have every reason to insult you, and your useless religion. The will of yawa be done. Bring it on!

Bros, why u dey engage this hater? The guy ought to have been banned permanently!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Aftermath Of Typhoon Jebi That Submerged Airport And Killed 11 In Japan / The Arizona Forensic Audit Found Over 17,000 Duplicates Of Votes. / Escape Of A Behemoth!!. Drugs,cash And Gold Found In Jammehs House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.