Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

"All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets (5678 Views)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation / Wizkid Tweets - “I Don't Do Cheap Money” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by TejiriDavie(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lyrics to a song or is this real life?

source:http://teewodavie..com/2013/09/blog-post_4694.html

Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by bigtt76(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Foolish boy going down the drain since parting ways with Banky W. So so rubbish songs and lyrics #azonto #$exymama better go learn more!

2 Likes

Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Kaxmytex(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
bigtt76: Foolish boy going down the drain since parting ways with Banky W. So so rubbish songs and lyrics #azonto #$exymama better go learn more!
sis,d guy offend u? cheesy
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by gidjah(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
this child won't stop amazing me wit his babysitter attitude. its either he has loud buccals to insult a fellow pesn as poor or ranting out loud, songs no concept, lost touch wit morals,. really wonder if wizzy actually went tru Godly home culture! some times money misses road in to ungodly pockets, pls kip gathering ds money, the righteous will some day use dem properly.

2 Likes

Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by homesteady(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
SMH! I just wonder why this good boy has gone useless! I'll not be surprised if he uses this sentence in his next song! Afterall, in that his song with wale, shey he was just saying let her pant drop
SMH
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Good Boy gone Bad shocked
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by gidjah(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
we identify uneducated fellows by how they respond to their feelings on d social walls. that's y some us should go back to sch, learn some manners, n get more honorable with words on air.
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by icebebe(f): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
i ave dis feeling he's referring to tonto D.

1 Like

Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Tascocent(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
1weyreylykdat...................
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wizzy We love You. Kip ur the good work
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by ajasa4link: 12:03am On Sep 29, 2013
What do u expect Na,person dey smoke marijuana and tweet at the same time and u expect to read moral tweets?...Na smoking of high grade igbo by wizkid cause am
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by luckyjohn: 2:41am On Sep 29, 2013
you guys are just jealous of me or do you think it's easy to make money,my guy fire on Jahblessu more and more
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Brimmie(m): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2013
truth_bastille: Wizzy We love You. Kip ur the good work

Memudu, which good work?? undecided "20 man shall fall that day" ??

Ds Pikin Don Enter One Chance!!

1 Like

Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by dapzyadix(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2013
Let ur pant drop for me grin
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by MicroBox: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2013
We love u wiz kid.
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Airforce1(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2013
gidjah: we identify uneducated fellows by how they respond to their feelings on d social walls. that's y some us should go back to sch, learn some manners, n get more honorable with words on air.

What have u achieved with your education and good manners??

(Unemployed graduate tins)
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Airforce1(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2013
bigtt76: Foolish boy going down the drain since parting ways with Banky W. So so rubbish songs and lyrics #azonto #$exymama better go learn more!

Whaat are u saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.. tongue
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Airforce1(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2013
MaDt Love WizzY,
Madt LOVe.

Some jobbless graduates in here making some noise, but we no send dem.

Am i actually the first to comment? Lol sometimes i surprise myself.
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by oladunwo(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2013
What are you hatters saying about my boy wizkid, nigerian finest artist, the best among the rest. I know ua jealous of his early fortune... Beef him not or else###plenty man shall fall dat day if u beef my boi ooo ehhh####### in wizkid voice

Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by musaajebor(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2013
¤slow down, slow gaga. Let me talk to u.my baby lemme talk to u let me talk to u baby.
Shirt mhen I dey feel dis bad guy.
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by homesteady(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2013
Airforce1: MaDt Love WizzY,
Madt LOVe.

Some jobbless graduates in here making some noise, but we no send dem.

Am i actually the first to comment? Lol sometimes i surprise myself.

You'll always support negative things!
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2013
I guess he is referring to Caro.

*Caro dey fire pass Ferrarri.
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by bogs4real: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2013
whizkid plays no role but corrupting minds in the society...the guy na virus
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by bogs4real: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2013
i wuld av prefered da grin
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by mr11x0(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2013
I bet most people here want his kind of life. Stop hating so you can move forward....
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Kessythegeek(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
phewww A girl that finally dislike the dude...but wait o..if na u u wont fvck?
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wizzy I be like u b4 oh! E be like say twitter go cause yawa for u one day!
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by akpur1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is it this boy that sang holla@ ur boy?
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by whytangel(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
akpur1: Is it this boy that sang holla@ ur boy?

Ogbono!!
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by pinkyemy1: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Olodo!!!
Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by toyorsiii(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
bogs4real: i wuld av prefered da grin
God im missin barack o grin...if only he was alive.....

1 Like

Re: "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets by Booty4me: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tania Omotayo, pls break up
with this omokekere so that
you can marry o! This small
boy will not marry you,
shogbo? What did he tweet
again? *not interested smiley
face*

anyway Dts a lyric in drakes song
#Language #NWTS get ur facts
ryt #bitch

(1) (Reply)

Must See: Married Woman Photos Leaked On Whatsapp / Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy / Why Is Everyone On Facebook Posting This. I'm Scared (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.