Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) (862 Views)

The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / Funny Church Posters / Funny Church Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) by omanifrank(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
[img]http://.com/images/asu2.jpg[/img]

Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike

Naija folks, make u no kill me with laughter oooo….. haba everywhere you turn in this country is comedy. Our people know how to comedify everything.

Since ASUU has chosen to prolong their strike, the battle has turned spiritual.

A very hilarious church program banner has emerged from Bayelsa state.

The program titled Your Night Of Graduation From University” has been tagged “ASUU Wetin I Do You?”

This funny program is a must go for all you ASUU children around that area. Abeg make you send me feedback o.

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=1118
Re: ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) by ZN2: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
shocked
Re: ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) by taiocol: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
if e nr reach fp i go ban nl mod grin
Re: ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
what's the guarantee that the banner is real? We all know what cheap bloggers will do to gain traffic.
Re: ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) by obyrich(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
HABA. ASUU wetin them do you na?
Re: ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) by Ajibam: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
smh
Re: ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) by Tuntheycr7: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chai...
All in the name of extorting the lil money 4rm those young guyz n galz.
Pastor Ebefe God is watchin u in 3D.
I trust ma pple 4rm d west nobagga go attend dt kind yeye progrm.
Re: ASUU Wetin I Do You? Funny Church Banner Emerges As ASUU Prolongs Strike (pics) by obyrich(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
You no sabi wetin you do ASUU? Tell your uncle in government to give ASUU their own share of the loot cum national cake. You still want know more? Ok. You don't sort/block courses with enough money instead you use it to buy BB for your babes. 2. You no gree open your legs for ASUU members but you do same for your boyfriend who helps you with little assignments and tutorials. 3. You uncles at the National Assembly have banned handouts but they no want give ASUU their earned allowances( which is their own share). Abi no be them earn am? If you want more I go tell una as the spirit leads me.

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ / Why Many Americans Prefer Their Sundays Segregated - CNN / Reflections On New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.