Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Showing Some Love - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Showing Some Love (1886 Views)

The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Show Some Love Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showing Some Love by vexxy(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2005
L.O.L.!
Re: Showing Some Love by nike4luv(f): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2005
sry guyz lipsrsealed
Re: Showing Some Love by vexxy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2005
It's ok. I understood what you were saying.

Looks like we really need to show Seun some love now. Have you seen his latest journal posting?
Re: Showing Some Love by nike4luv(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2005
i check
Re: Showing Some Love by hotangel2(f): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2005
Thanks vexxy. You r simply awesome, gorgeous, nice, and humble. Wuv ya. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Showing Some Love by layi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2005
@Vexxy
I've gone through seun latest post (in his journal) and i must say i was a part of it too. Some guy (names witheld) was just killin our fun so a couple of members including me had to reply harshly because we just couldnt take it any longer. And Seun had to make a rather harsh post (at us).
I understand he's only beign his administrative self and i know what he's going through to manitain this site (i'm a webmaster as well).
He just wants the best for nairaland. Even though i wasnt happy with his post.. I didnt respond because i felt his(Seun) pain.
Seun maintains that we should report offensive post but this guy keeps makin lots of them and kills our fun. What has nairaland got to offer if ther's no more fun. I'll rather spend my time doin sumtin else. I know its not this serious but it IS when the administrator refuses to do the right (best) thing. He can't keep deletin offensive posts promptly. He needs to call the guy to order.
But I respect Seun. I love him and i know it tedious managin a forum like this. We need to show him some love. kiss
Re: Showing Some Love by vexxy(f): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2005
I know, this forum is huge.  It hard for him to be everywhere all the time trying to see what's happening.  We should do our part and report it as soon as we see something offensive.

Let's help him keep this place at a high quality of life.

[glow=red,2,300]Showing Seun Some Love! We love you, Mr. Site Admin!!![/glow]
Re: Showing Some Love by nike4luv(f): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2005
3 gbosas for OLuwaseun Osewa smiley
Re: Showing Some Love by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2005
Thanks for the love! kiss
Re: Showing Some Love by layi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2005
Gbosa
Gbosa
Gbosa
Re: Showing Some Love by nike4luv(f): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2005
thanks Layi

boo ya!
Re: Showing Some Love by hotangel2(f): 4:49am On Aug 29, 2005
rolleyes

I am showing love to all of you guys. Gbosa gbosa gbosa for y'all. Lizzy won't be online like she used to.
Re: Showing Some Love by DEKING3(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2005
@vexxy, I wonder why God created words to be limited in expressing how grateful one is. Well, since I ain't know that, I guess I should say this and it's coming from the nucleus of the bottom of the depth of my heart of heart, [move]You shall attain the peak of your ambitions in life.[/move] Love ya and God richly bless you. cool
Re: Showing Some Love by layi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2005
I'll say AMEN on her behalf
Re: Showing Some Love by DEKING3(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2005
thankx bro. cool
Re: Showing Some Love by vexxy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2005
Thank you and amen.

I pray that the Lord continues to guide you and use you to do mighty things in His Name.

King & Layi, you guys are just too much for me wink

V
Re: Showing Some Love by DEKING3(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2005
vexxy, we can't be too much 4 u because you're just too much as well.
Re: Showing Some Love by vexxy(f): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2005
I'm not so sure about that, King. But I do pray that the Lord blesses you in a mighty way!
Re: Showing Some Love by layi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2005
@Vexy all da bandmates
The file is 4MB kinda heavy....been battling with it for 4 hrs. Couldnt attach(as email). I'll look for a way round it pretty soon. Bear with me.
Re: Showing Some Love by DEKING3(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2005
@vexxy, may he also continue to bless you and lift you above your equals.

@layi, what? 4 kinni. Reduce the luggage jo. angry
Re: Showing Some Love by eveseh(f): 7:17pm On May 20, 2006
i'll show some love too to everyone on NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saharareporters: Africa's Wikileaks / Watch Mbc,aljazeera,cnn,movies Et 'all Live On Your Pc/laptop And Fone / Is Nairaland Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.