Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Friends In Houston - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Friends In Houston (3835 Views)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / Home-brother's/home-sister's In Houston Tx? / Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends In Houston by eNKe1: 2:04am On Sep 29, 2013
Hello People,

I'm a guy in Houston for a period. Looking for friends to hang out with and talk to. Guys and girls are equally welcome.
Would appreciate meeting Nigerians as well.

Regards,
enke!
Re: Friends In Houston by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Welcome to Houston.. Nigeria community grin

I'm currently in Houston I think there's a lot of parties going on this weekend till next weekend for Nigeria independent day..

I don't mind hanging out with you. We are going fishing on Sunday you can join us if you want it depends on part of Houston you are.. How old are you tho?
Re: Friends In Houston by eNKe1: 4:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Are you kidding me? I would love to!
I been to a few clubs around the area already. But no Nigerian club just yet.
Am in the Southwest, around Bissonet. How many of you are going fishing? And to where?
I'm 24.
Re: Friends In Houston by eNKe1: 4:19am On Sep 29, 2013
I hear the town has got a lot of Nigerians. Am yet to see a community though. Been to fingerlicking already, and was good! smiley
Re: Friends In Houston by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2013
eNKe!:
Are you kidding me? I would love to!
I been to a few clubs around the area already. But no Nigerian club just yet.
Am in the Southwest, around Bissonet. How many of you are going fishing? And to where?
I'm 24.

Hmm ghetto! cheesy

Dude how can you be around southwest especially down bissonnet and haven't been to any African club? There Kenny's, Victoria cafe "around there you will see a lot fat Akatas and buy some cheap punannies cafe, cloud 9 harwin @ beltway 8 there you will find hot sexy African girls from east , west south name it.. Same as new ice will rest, Lucy place hilcroft, almighty classy belvedere, thats where I'm gonna be celebrating my birthday @ next month.. those places are cool and they play good music.

Yes a few of us..my girlfriend and I, my cousins and a few friends.

Oh 24.. Old enough

Pm me..
Re: Friends In Houston by Dyt(f): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Callin on Realitys bf
Re: Friends In Houston by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dyt: Callin on Realitys bf

Fucckk you
Re: Friends In Houston by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hey man the weather is bad.. Still watching out. No message from you though....
Re: Friends In Houston by Dyt(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
REALITY101:

Fucckk you

Has it grown bigger,longer n better?
Re: Friends In Houston by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dyt:

Has it grown bigger,longer n better?

Same size but you ain't getting nada
Re: Friends In Houston by Dyt(f): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
REALITY101:

Same size but you ain't getting nada

Don't want it no more
Done long time enuf

Btw can I see?
Peeps
Re: Friends In Houston by eNKe1: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2013
REALITY101: Hey man the weather is bad.. Still watching out. No message from you though....
I sent you the pm as requested.
I've been able to move around. I went to Drink Houston. Man! was it crazy? So many girls, so many cute black & hispanic girls. But bro, you need to show me around.
Re: Friends In Houston by Tdamusan(f): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hi, I’m nigerian and new to houston. A female and a 28 yr old. I’ll like to meet fellow nigerians and make friends in houston as I’m a little bit of an introvert. Let me know if anyone will like to hang out and show me around. Mostly looking for female friends but males who wants to be just friends are welcomed too. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? / 'wooing A Nairalander': My Dream[photo] / I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.