Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? (11152 Views)

The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Child Dedication By Christians, Any Biblical Support To This Practice / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by shdemidemi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bidam:
. Atleast vooks aka shdemidemi was correct. The jewish christians still practiced child dedication long after Jesus had left the scene.

na wa for you o.

looku and laafu thingz
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
shdemidemi:

na wa for you o.

looku and laafu thingz
God don catch you, oya make you tell vooks to answer sharp sharp na..why use one monicker before switching to another...see time lapse.cheesy
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by shdemidemi(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bidam:
God don catch you, oya make you tell vooks to answer sharp sharp na..why use one monicker before switching to another...see time lapse.cheesy

You suppose know say I no go join you for this kind discussion any more. I believe you should have outgrown this kind matter na. You just dey fall my hand everyday. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
shdemidemi:

You suppose know say I no go join you for this kind discussion any more. I believe you should have outgrown this kind matter na. You just dey fall my hand everyday. grin
which kin matter? Who are the first primitve church? The jews? Or gentiles? Choose one. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by shdemidemi(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2014
Bidam:
which kin matter? Who are the first primitve church? The jews? Or gentiles? Choose one. grin

I believe we have talked about the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of God.

I also believe we have talked about the messianic church of the jews and the church which represent the mystical body of Christ.

You should know the difference between a jewish temple and an assembly of believers.

The earthly and the heavenly.

Find your answer, its right there.

1 Like

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 3:44am On Nov 06, 2014
Primitive Church refers to First century believers whether Jews,proselytes or Gentiles. Primitive refers to early or old not derogatory for backward wink

Can you see that Torah was kept by Jewish Christians while care was taken not to impose any of it on Gentiles (you and vooks)other than the four essential things mentioned in Acts 15?

If your basis for child dedication is Jewish Christians keeping it, please don't stop at that, circumcise too,take Nazirite vows, observe the Feasts, Passover,Tabernacles, offer sacrifices as well.

These people whom God entrusted with inspiration of New Testament never imposed Torah on Gentiles regardless of whatever spiritual significance it's rites and practices carried. They certainly NEVER had child dedication among Gentiles in the first century. It was not until hundreds of years later that Catholicism introduced infant baptism as a Christisn parallel to Torah baby dedication. This makes dedication a tradition, a late tradition just like tithing.

I noticed you are too embarrassed to admit dedication is a LATE Christian tradition. You are an angry and now dishonest. Please remember that God resists the proud, humble yourself and accept the Truth. It is very liberating. Shalom
Bidam:
Who are the first century primitive christians Jews or gentiles.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 06, 2014
shdemidemi:

I believe we have talked about the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of God.

I also believe we have talked about the messianic church of the jews and the church which represent the mystical body of Christ.

You should know the difference between a jewish temple and an assembly of believers.

The earthly and the heavenly.

Find your answer, its right there.

SMH!
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2014
Welcome back from your sabbatical. Pls do save your write up for the gullible. You asked a question and i answered. Pls could you answer mine in all honesty? Who are the first converts at pentecost you called primitive christians? Is it jews or is it gentiles?cheesy Who are the FIRST to partake of the LORD'S TABLE.?cheesy
vooks:
Primitive Church refers to First century believers whether Jews,proselytes or Gentiles. Primitive refers to early or old not derogatory for backward wink

Can you see that Torah was kept by Jewish Christians while care was taken not to impose any of it on Gentiles (you and vooks)other than the four essential things mentioned in Acts 15?

If your basis for child dedication is Jewish Christians keeping it, please don't stop at that, circumcise too,take Nazirite vows, observe the Feasts, Passover,Tabernacles, offer sacrifices as well.

These people whom God entrusted with inspiration of New Testament never imposed Torah on Gentiles regardless of whatever spiritual significance it's rites and practices carried. They certainly NEVER had child dedication among Gentiles in the first century. It was not until hundreds of years later that Catholicism introduced infant baptism as a Christisn parallel to Torah baby dedication. This makes dedication a tradition, a late tradition just like tithing.

I noticed you are too embarrassed to admit dedication is a LATE Christian tradition. You are an angry and now dishonest. Please remember that God resists the proud, humble yourself and accept the Truth. It is very liberating. Shalom
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2014
I have answered your question but I will gladly do it again
primitive Christians were Jews,Gentiles and proselytes believers of the first century

I humbly request you my brother to refute ANY of what I have stated

Bidam:
Welcome back from your sabbatical. Pls do save your write up for the gullible. You asked a question and i answered. Pls could you answer mine in all honesty? Who are the first converts at pentecost you called primitive christians? Is it jews or is it gentiles?cheesy Who are the FIRST to partake of the LORD'S TABLE.?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2014
No, you did not, you are being dishonest and wayward here, it actually took quite A LENGTH OF PERIOD before gentiles came into the fold and that is in Acts 10. Now the question Mr.vooks which you started and are deliberately dodging in all your gimmicks to trap me is...WHO ARE THE FIRST CONVERTS you called "primitive christians" after pentecost?cheesy
vooks:
I have answered your question but I will gladly do it again
primitive Christians were Jews,Gentiles and proselytes believers of the first century

I humbly request you my brother to refute ANY of what I have stated

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Sir I beg to differ, there were Gentiles in Christ long before Cornelius. A good example is the Ethiopian Eunuch. Do you also recall the Hellenists who murmured that jews neglected their widows?

Acts 6:1,5 English Standard Version (ESV)
Now in these days when the disciples were increasing in number, a complaint by the Hellenists[a] arose against the Hebrews because their widows were being neglected in the daily distribution.

5 And what they said pleased the whole gathering, and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolaus, a proselyte of Antioch.

Proselytes are Gentiles who had converted to Judaism and had been circumcised. They kept the Torah as much as any Jew. We see a sizeable number of them now converting to Christianity LONG before Cornelius.

To answer your question, the FIRST converts were Jews and Gentile proselytes or those who followed Judaism/Torah. I would say the proselytes were fewer than the jews among the first converts.

My brother, I am not the devil, I have no intention of ensnaring you. Please allow scriptures to minister to you
Bidam:
No, you did not, you are being dishonest and wayward here, it actually took quite A LENGTH OF PERIOD before gentiles came into the fold and that is in Acts 10. Now the question Mr.vooks which you started and are deliberately dodging in all your gimmicks to trap me is...WHO ARE THE FIRST CONVERTS you called "primitive christians" after pentecost?cheesy
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2014
You just love to dribble sha. A yes or no would have done this home work na.SMH!
vooks:
Sir I beg to differ, there were Gentiles in Christ long before Cornelius. A good example is the Ethiopian Eunuch. Do you also recall the Hellenists who murmured that jews neglected their widows?

Acts 6:1,5 English Standard Version (ESV)
Now in these days when the disciples were increasing in number, a complaint by the Hellenists[a] arose against the Hebrews because their widows were being neglected in the daily distribution.

5 And what they said pleased the whole gathering, and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolaus, a proselyte of Antioch.

Proselytes are Gentiles who had converted to Judaism and had been circumcised. They kept the Torah as much as any Jew. We see a sizeable number of them now converting to Christianity LONG before Cornelius.
The scripture is clear as noon day that cornelius house is the starting place in which the gentiles came in.All other inferences you made concerning hellenistic jews and ethopians are your opinions.Scriptures did not call them gentiles.
To answer your question, the FIRST converts were Jews and Gentile proselytes or those who followed Judaism/Torah. I would say the proselytes were fewer than the jews among the first converts.
Scriptures did not say Jews and gentiles. You did. I am surprised that as an advocate of dispensation and replacement theology you will be writing this. Paul was clear " He said THE JEWS FIRST then THE GENTILES"( Rom 1 :16).
My brother, I am not the devil, I have no intention of ensnaring you. Please allow scriptures to minister to you
Stop being sanctimonius on my thread. Folks who don't know you in other threads would assume that. I am not taken in by your outward show of piety.cheesy
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2014
My brother,
Why are you always angry?

The reason a YES/NO would not do is because those are not the ONLY options and you are forcing me into a false dilemma.
Scriptures don't say Hellenistic Jews but Hellenists which means Greeks. But granted that I may be wrong and that the Ethiopian was a Jew and the Hellenists were also Jew, what do you have to say about Nicolaus the proselyte who was as Spirit filled as Stephen?

What happened in Cornelius was the Spirit FIRST came upon Gentiles who were not following Mosaic law. This is why Peter was surprised. He had seen Nicolaus among others Gentiles operating in the GIfts but they were proselytes/ 'Jews'

What Romans 1:16 says MUST be interpreted in the light of Acts. We go to Acts and find Jews coming to Christ, we also find proselytes before Gentiles proper come to Christ. So Paul is saying the gospel came to those UNDER Moses first and then those not UNDER Moses

You can disregard my 'outward piety' and stick to scriptures. forget my name as well. Stick to scriptures.
Bidam:
You just love to dribble sha. A yes or no would have done this home work na.SMH! The scripture is clear as noon day that cornelius house is the starting place in which the gentiles came in.All other inferences you made concerning hellenistic jews and ethopians are your opinions.Scriptures did not call them gentiles.
Scriptures did not say Jews and gentiles. You did. I am surprised that as an advocate of dispensation and replacement theology you will be writing this. Paul was clear " He said THE JEWS FIRST then THE GENTILES"( Rom 1 :16).
Stop being sanctimonius on my thread. Folks who don't know you in other threads would assume that. I am not taken in by your outward show of piety.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
vooks:
My brother,
Why are you always angry?
i wonder what gave you such impressions This is the fourth time you are making such unfounded allegations. I may be irritated by your write ups but why should i be angry? What for?
The reason a YES/NO would not do is because those are not the ONLY options and you are forcing me into a false dilemma.
They are your ONLY options, as far as scripture is concerned.cheesy
Scriptures don't say Hellenistic Jews but Hellenists which means Greeks. But granted that I may be wrong and that the Ethiopian was a Jew and the Hellenists were also Jew, what do you have to say about Nicolaus the proselyte who was as Spirit filled as Stephen?
Scripture NEVER called them gentiles either. Or why do you think they are divided into circumcision and uncircumcision group? Was Nicolaus not a circumcised jew?
What happened in Cornelius was the Spirit FIRST came upon Gentiles who were not following Mosaic law. This is why Peter was surprised. He had seen Nicolaus among others Gentiles operating in the GIfts but they were proselytes/ 'Jews'
Sorry these are your opinions. Nicolaus was a Jew, you do not know whether he had a Jewish father or Mother.
What Romans 1:16 says MUST be interpreted in the light of Acts. We go to Acts and find Jews coming to Christ, we also find proselytes before Gentiles proper come to Christ. So Paul is saying the gospel came to those UNDER Moses first and then those not UNDER Moses

You can disregard my 'outward piety' and stick to scriptures. forget my name as well. Stick to scriptures.
Ok, your opinions is duly noted.cheesy
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
You always make angry posts. Relax bro, this is not a matter of death and life

Please study the meaning of the word PROSELYTE here http://biblehub.com/greek/4339.htm . It means Gentiles converted to Judaism. You don't have Jewish proselytes sir. Hoping this verse will help with the understanding;

Matthew 23:15 English Standard Version (ESV)
15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell[a] as yourselves.

Now, the point is Mosaic practices were practiced by Jews obviously and after pentecost, we find Jews persisting in some of these practices.....going to the temple,Vows,Feasts,Sabbath and so forth. They were NEVER imposed on the Gentiles at any point and when some attempted, a Council was convened in Acts 15 to resolve this.

We can therefore conclude that NO Jewish/Mosaic practices were kept by Gentiles of the primitive church. Things like tithing and child dedication/baptism were introduced into Christianity hundreds of years after pentecost. It is not that they had them but they stopped, they never had them in the first place.

Whenever people say your opinion is noted, they are telling you to shut up. I have but I request you to examine any of my statements and disprove what am saying. Am free to learn from you sir as the Spirit reveals to you. I don't know everything. wink
Bidam:
i wonder what gave you such impressions This is the fourth time you are making such unfounded allegations. I may be irritated by your write ups but why should i be angry? What for?
They are your ONLY options, as far as scripture is concerned.cheesy
Scripture NEVER called them gentiles either. Or why do you think they are divided into circumcision and uncircumcision group? Was Nicolaus not a circumcised jew?
Sorry these are your opinions. Nicolaus was a Jew, you do not know whether he had a Jewish father or Mother.
Ok, your opinions is duly noted.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
vooks:
You always make angry posts. Relax bro, this is not a matter of death and life
Are my forceful words stinging you like the prop you like the prophets of old? grin, You too should realx and stop making a false premise.
Please study the meaning of the word PROSELYTE here http://biblehub.com/greek/4339.htm . It means Gentiles converted to Judaism. You don't have Jewish proselytes sir. Hoping this verse will help with the understanding;
The issue is not about a proselyte, i know who a proselyte is. The issue is about acts 10 which you keep on shifting, going wide off the mark and quoting irrelevancies here.You must understand that the eunuch from Ethiopia was not considered a “Gentile” in the sense that Cornelius and his household were Gentiles (Acts 10:45). Cornelius and his household were uncircumcised Gentiles who were considered by the Jews to be unclean (Acts 10:28); proselytes, on the other hand, were granted fellowship by the Jews (i.e., they were not unclean; cf. Acts 2:10; 13:43). Following the conversion of Cornelius and his household, “the apostles and brethren who were in Judea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God. That is when gentiles came into the fold and not the other way round except you want to re- write another version of the bible.
Matthew 23:15 English Standard Version (ESV)
15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell[a] as yourselves.

Now, the point is Mosaic practices were practiced by Jews obviously and after pentecost, we find Jews persisting in some of these practices.....going to the temple,Vows,Feasts,Sabbath and so forth. They were NEVER imposed on the Gentiles at any point and when some attempted, a Council was convened in Acts 15 to resolve this.
Irrelevant and inconsequential to my question, cheesy
We can therefore conclude that NO Jewish/Mosaic practices were kept by Gentiles of the primitive church. Things like tithing and child dedication/baptism were introduced into Christianity hundreds of years after pentecost. It is not that they had them but they stopped, they never had them in the first place.
This is thrash and in no way answer the question i posed earlier. grin
Whenever people say your opinion is noted, they are telling you to shut up. I have but I request you to examine any of my statements and disprove what am saying. Am free to learn from you sir as the Spirit reveals to you. I don't know everything. wink
What do you expect me to say when you keep posting thrash and irrelevancies that in no way address my question posed to you after i answered yours. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
My brother,
A few facts you want to ponder;
1. Jewish Christians in the first century practiced Torah to varying extents
2. They were careful not to impose any of these practices on their fellow Christian Gentiles
3. Mosaic Baby dedications was modified into infant baptism among Christians hundreds of years AFTER Pentecost

If you have anything else to add, or if you want to dispute please reply otherwise we are done here.

Thank you for your time and accept my apologies for any offence caused by my posts here on NL. Cheers bro wink
Bidam:
Are my forceful words stinging you like the prop you like the prophets of old? grin, You too should realx and stop making a false premise.
The issue is not about a proselyte, i know who a proselyte is. The issue is about acts 10 which you keep on shifting, going wide off the mark and quoting irrelevancies here.You must understand that the eunuch from Ethiopia was not considered a “Gentile” in the sense that Cornelius and his household were Gentiles (Acts 10:45). Cornelius and his household were uncircumcised Gentiles who were considered by the Jews to be unclean (Acts 10:28); proselytes, on the other hand, were granted fellowship by the Jews (i.e., they were not unclean; cf. Acts 2:10; 13:43). Following the conversion of Cornelius and his household, “the apostles and brethren who were in Judea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God. That is when gentiles came into the fold and not the other way round except you want to re- write another version of the bible.
Irrelevant and inconsequential to my question, cheesy
This is thrash and in no way answer the question i posed earlier. grin
What do you expect me to say when you keep posting thrash and irrelevancies that in no way address my question posed to you after i answered yours. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2014
vooks:
My brother,
A few facts you want to ponder;
1. Jewish Christians in the first century practiced Torah to varying extents
2. They were careful not to impose any of these practices on their fellow Christian Gentiles
3. Mosaic Baby dedications was modified into infant baptism among Christians hundreds of years AFTER Pentecost

If you have anything else to add, or if you want to dispute please reply otherwise we are done here.

Thank you for your time and accept my apologies for any offence caused by my posts here on NL. Cheers bro wink
Ok, thanks for your opinions once again. Not that i agree. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2014
What dont you agree with and why?

Bidam:
Ok, thanks for your opinions once again. Not that i agree. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2014
vooks:
What dont you agree with and why?

Ok, first do you agree that the folks you call primitive Christians were the first to partake at the Lord's table before the gentiles came on the scene?
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2014
Have it your way.
Which of my points do you disagree with?

Bidam:
Ok, first do you agree that the folks you call primitive Christians were the first to partake at the Lord's table before the gentiles came on the scene?
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
vooks:
Have it your way.
Which of my points do you disagree with?

If you do not agree, it destroys the foundation of your theology. wink
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to warn me about my theology foundations. You are one of a kind my brother.

Now, what statement don't you agree with?

Bidam:
If you do not agree, it destroys the foundation of your theology. wink
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
^^^ Never mind, i am tired of circular arguments.
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2014
You can only stretch illogic and puny wisdom as far wink
Bidam:
^^^ Never mind, i am tired of circular arguments.

1 Like

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2014
vooks:
You can only stretch illogic and puny wisdom as far wink
Thanks and God bless you mr wisdom personified. wink
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2014
have a fabulous Weekend especially the Lord's Day my brother mrs sarcasm incarnate wink
Bidam:
Thanks and God bless you mr wisdom personified. wink
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2014
vooks:
have a fabulous Weekend especially the Lord's Day my brother mrs sarcasm incarnate wink
Thanks, Give it a rest will you? why are you following me like a female dog on heat? undecided
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2014
We have moved from chauvinist jokes to dogs....SMH I call that Darwinian Evolution unraveling infront of my eyes
Bidam:
Thanks, Give it a rest will you? why are you following me like a female dog on heat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2014
SMH! Some folks just never learn.
vooks:
We have moved from chauvinist jokes to dogs....SMH I call that Darwinian Evolution unraveling infront of my eyes
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by christemmbassey(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam:
Bidam:
Don't be a pecksniffian and stop prevaricating issues here. It's quite silly of you to jump into the thread when it's best suit your fanciful agenda and to keep quiet when you have no reasonable thing to contribute since you are a troll and mischief maker. You brought my attention to this dead thread and here you are playing sanctimonioulsy to the gallery.

Unlike you vooks wasn't economical with the truth, he conceded the jewish christians did practice the mosaic law even after pentecost. The question he asked if you care to follow the discuss was whether primitive christians practised child dedication, initially i thought he was reffering to catholics not until later, i realise he was talking about the jews... Like peter,james and the rest.

Read that verse again without your prejudice learn. Atleast vooks aka shdemidemi was correct. The jewish christians still practiced child dedication long after Jesus had left the scene.
*in Vook's voice* why are you always angry?
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2014
christemmbassey:
*in Vook's voice* why are you always angry?
*in bidam's posts* why are you a copy cat? can't you be original for once? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. / What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath? / The Truth Your Pastor Would Not Tell You About Tithes: Tithing Is Unscriptural U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.