Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sack David Moyes? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sack David Moyes? (933 Views)

David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. / David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack David Moyes? by Kingv(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2013
Tons of Manchester United fans believes that David Moyes unreasonable tactical decisions have caused them the game in crucial matches.Kagawa the most creative player in the match against Westbromish Albion was substituted for no reason prior to second half which lead to the visitors first ever win at Oldtraford...The chorus is Sack Moyes!!!...what do you think about this?
Re: Sack David Moyes? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2013
Even Southampton now are on top of United on the table.
Moyes just doesn't have what it takes to keep winning at a big club.
He has made Man Utd an average team that stays at middle of the table-not in top four, not in least four clubs.
It's a big shame. West Brom has never won Man Utd at Old Trafford since the 70's.
Now Moyes is in and they broke the record.
Sack Moyes and bring Guardiola.
I also want Welbeck and Valencia out with Moyes.

1 Like

Re: Sack David Moyes? by Kingv(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Even Southampton now are on top of United on the table.
Moyes just doesn't have what it takes to keep winning at a big club.
He has made Man Utd an average team that stays at middle of the table-not in top four, not in least four clubs.
It's a big shame. West Brom has never won Man Utd at Old Trafford since the 70's.
Now Moyes is in and they broke the record.
Sack Moyes and bring Guardiola.
I also want Welbeck and Valencia out with Moyes.
Truism...want valencia and welbeck out too..ROBERTO MANCINI WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA
Re: Sack David Moyes? by Krasid(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2013
United fans should be patient with him.Did you expect him to start winning imediately?.When a good coach goes to a new club, he will need some time to adapt to the system of the club.This is the same problem Mourinho and Ancelloti are having in Chelsea and Madrid respectively.
Re: Sack David Moyes? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2013
Nobody is above mistake, Besides he's new to the club and should be given some Time

Read this before watching any football match
Re: Sack David Moyes? by Odinaka00(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2013
I remember we lost some matches at OT during d time of Ferguson, it has always been like this, we always struggle in d begining of every season.....mind you, Benites performed poorly to d point chelsea fanz were clamouring for his sack, buh wat later happened? He became god at chelsea wen he fully understood d players....even with d kinda players Chelsea have, Mourinho is stil struggling to win matches, I'm talking about THE SPECIAL ONE.

In d match against westbrom, we played very well, ßŮϯ its one of doz games you play so well and at d end yu stil lose, it happened uncountably during fegurson's regime...let's give Moyes sometime pls, I'm only concerned about his tactis, not giving Kagawa time which I think he deserves

2 Likes

Re: Sack David Moyes? by Kingv(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2013
Odinaka00: I remember we lost some matches at OT during d time of Ferguson, it has always been like this, we always struggle in d begining of every season.....mind you, Benites performed poorly to d point chelsea fanz were clamouring for his sack, buh wat later happened? He became god at chelsea wen he fully understood d players....even with d kinda players Chelsea have, Mourinho is stil struggling to win matches, I'm talking about THE SPECIAL ONE.

In d match against westbrom, we played very well, ßŮϯ its one of doz games you play so well and at d end yu stil lose, it happened uncountably during fegurson's regime...let's give Moyes sometime pls, I'm only concerned about his tactis, not giving Kagawa time which I think he deserves
He loves Welbeck and Young and detests kagawa...just doing the opposite!!!..hopefully united is gonna escape being relegated
Re: Sack David Moyes? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kingv:
He loves Welbeck and Young and detests kagawa...just doing the opposite!!!..hopefully united is gonna escape being relegated
please can anyone tell me how welback is better than Chicharito?
Welbeck is a fluke. He barely scores, neither does he create goal chances or try penetrate the defense line, he's just occupying space.
Valencia is not a skillful and good winger abeg. Young is even better than him.
Re: Sack David Moyes? by Kingv(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:
please can anyone tell me how welback is better than Chicharito?
Welbeck is a fluke. He barely scores, neither does he create goal chances or try penetrate the defense line, he's just occupying space.
Valencia is not a skillful and good winger abeg. Young is even better than him.
Welbeck should be sold or left to rot in bench

(1) (Reply)

New Rules In The 2016/2017 Premiere League Season / Do U Think England Is Safe For Cristiano Ronaldo? / Mourinho Favourite To Take Chelsea's Hot Seat Next Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.