Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. (2989 Views)

Sack David Moyes? / David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by creazor(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
I don't see it coming - at least not this soon.
The Manchester United coach is among 'favourites' to be sacked this season after a 2-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur this evening (Jan 1,2014) at Old Trafford.
Odds makers have listed David Moyes as one of the top five to lose their job very soon.
Moyes has guided Manchester United FC to the second round of the Uefa Champions League and 7th position on the Premier League table.

www.sundayworld.com/sport/soccer/odds-tumble-on-moyes-being-sacked

I feel for the guy, but I would love to see United in the Championship (Division 1).
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by oluplus(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
I saw it coming. This is so sad. Those players should be sacked too. I shall be the first and not the last in this new year.
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by creazor(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
oluplus: I saw it coming. This is so sad. Those players should be sacked too. I shall be the first and not the last in this new year.

Very unfair. At least a season's grace should have been given.
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by bigtt76(f): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Source?
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Femolacaster(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Is it a joke?
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Too bad, But why?
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Nomski0(f): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
grin grin. He deserves it. How can we start the new year as losers? angry.

Still I don't believe this news. Dude's on a six year contract. (six years of failuresad )
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Dainnif(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
creazor: I didn't see it coming - at least not this soon.
The Manchester United coach was sacked after a 2-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur this evening (Jan 1,2014) at Old Trafford.
Moyes guided Manchester United FC to the second round of the Uefa Champions League and 7th position on the Premier League table.
Con grate to Mr moyes!!!! Up man u!! #team cfc#
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Brainbest: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ar u sure mr man

1 Like

Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by 3coins(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
I'm still behind diz man...GGMU

1 Like

Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by reyjay(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Why cnt dey be like arsenal undecided
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Akinu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can't find the news about moyes been sacked on manutd site,please whats your source?
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by 3coins(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
charlie,ts obviously a joke....d gaffer is still very much incharge
Akinu: I can't find the news about moyes been sacked on manutd site,please whats your source?
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by vcvibes(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
this thread should be closed, wtf man!!
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by lertee(f): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
I hope this is true undecided undecided
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Adamskuty(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nomski0: grin grin. He deserves it. How can we start the new year as losers? angry.

Still I don't believe this news. Dude's on a six year contract. (six years of failuresad )
shaaaaarap!

He doesn't deserve it,ur players are crap,all average

the man was busy enjoying life at everton before una over-sabi alex ferguson told the club management to hire him,now they have sacked him,leaving him jobless.

He should sue the club for termination of contract..

The chosen one,sacke? grin
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Adamskuty(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hmm! Na joke self embarassed

op,u drank monkey pee before u posted this trash above,huh? embarassed
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Polio: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Smh. OP you are a fucccccking moro...n!
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by airroseice(m): 12:55am On Jan 02, 2014
This kind of FALSE INFORMATION should not be tolerated.

Dear Moderator, please do the needed at the earliest.

Ciao.
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Rhemar(m): 2:57am On Jan 02, 2014
It's nt true he's on a six yr contract of reducing Man u to an europa league team nd he's just started wt d vision
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by BlessedFellow: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2014
For publishing false information, I recommend....

Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
creazor: I didn't see it coming - at least not this soon.
The Manchester United coach was sacked after a 2-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur this evening (Jan 1,2014) at Old Trafford.
Moyes guided Manchester United FC to the second round of the Uefa Champions League and 7th position on the Premier League table.
lair!
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by miiraaj: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
I heard from the same source as the op, that Steven Keshii is presently in manchester, holding talks with man utd management as possible replacement for the ousted Moyes.

More news to follow shortly!
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2014
I don't want it to be true...As a Chelsea fan, I need him there to keep taking Man utd to the relegation zone grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by moststylish(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0: grin grin. He deserves it. How can we start the new year as losers? angry.

U AR ONE HOT GIRL
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Syenite(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Pls they should allow us to take our own share of the 3pts he and his boys are dashing out before they sack him. TEAM LEAGUE TOPERS. grin
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Defaramade(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2014
creazor:

Very unfair. At least a season's grace should have been given.
they should give him a season's grace to relegate the club abi.
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Defaramade(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2014
KingMEXX: I don't want it to be true...As a Chelsea fan, I need him there to keep taking Man utd to the relegation zone grin tongue
Lolz
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by touchplay(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2014
;DEhya....... dancing skelewu,demnstrating a bye -bye sign @ same time..
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Dhelake: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Checked almost everywhere but can't find this news ..... the op is just having fun
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Dhelake: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2014
But seriously Man Utd fans really wants this man sacked... even saw a website with the name hasmoyesbeensacked... Haba...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Miss Vs Fernando Torres Miss: The worst ever? / Up Pompey! / Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.