Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair (1288 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair by afroprofile: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2013
A mother of four and wife to a Late Major (rtd),Successful Entrepreneur,CEO and Proprietor of the popular school in Orokam, a community in Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Benue State was stripped naked alongside one of her numerous boyfriends in the market square at the demise of her husband(after a brief illness). She allegedly confessed publicly to poisoning the late Major(her husband) to death just to keep up with her extra-marital affairs
For more:
http://afroprofile.com/blog/2013/09/19/orokam-adulteress-lover-stripped-publicly/

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair by Annie2gud(f): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Very bad....some women eeh
Re: Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair by Kanwulia: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2013
Sounds like something I would do if ANY nigger-hubby gets in my way! kiss Have I ever disturbed any of his runs? undecided Make in try am, POISON will be "child's play"!

WHAT BUSSSSSHMEATS!!!! embarassed

As for the stripping in the market-place SHYTE, only GOD'S own people could do such a "BIBLICAL WONDER"! grin

Tufiaaaaaakwa!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair by Haywhymido(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Na today e start Nowadays women kill men lyk fish. **spit on treacherous women**
Re: Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Kanwulia: Sounds like something I would do if ANY nigger-hubby gets in my way! kiss Have I ever disturbed any of his runs? undecided Make in try am, POISON will be "child's play"!

WHAT BUSSSSSHMEATS!!!! embarassed

As for the stripping in the market-place SHYTE, only GOD'S own people could do such a "BIBLICAL WONDER"! grin

Tufiaaaaaakwa!!!! cry
as in ehen cheesy what more can i say cheesy
Re: Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 01, 2013
SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Of Four Kills Husband To Continue Etra-marital Affair by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sge could have divorced him if her lover was so important to her

What wickedness

So the father of her kids meant so little to her? Na wa o

Even if he was maltreating her to warrant infidelity,the worst she couls have done is to divorce him.
What has she gained now?

(1) (Reply)

A near rape victim narrates his story.... / 3-year-old Egyptian Boy Sentenced To Life In Prison / PHOTOS: Two Woman Beat Up A Man And Throw Him In The Gutter In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.