Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? (1203 Views)

Let Us Helped You To Buy The Cars Of Your Dream / How Has A Vin Check Helped You Before Purchase? Share Your Experience(s) Here. / Pls Help Me With This Vin Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by brauneyes: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
There are many folks out here in Nairaland that provide free VIN Checks for members. Could those that have benefited from this service kindly comment on how it has influenced their car buying decisions?

I believe their responses would encourage those that provide this service to continue.
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by blackky23(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
I will strongly agree with you, otherwise free service will stop. grin
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by nkc(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2008
it helped me make friends with sly, braunyes, jenju grin grin grin

friendship is better than anything grin grin grin
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by brauneyes: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
I feel you nkc, but what about that business we were suppossed to do together?
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by nkc(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2008
bro

we will definitely do business, u know cash is harder now in nija, everyone is blaming the stock market, so i am pressing all my buttons, when one clicks , we will roll, so worry not, even me need am pass u, u be biggerest lipsrsealed boy lipsrsealed abi na man undecided
grin grin grin
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by brauneyes: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2008
Good talk, talk i hope it would be better walk, walk wink
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by nkc(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
grin

oya people, how has vin helped u, ( before sienna go come begin ask me why OP )
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by brauneyes: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2008
Apparently, the "FREE" Vin Check has not helped much, therefore i would be discontinuing that service.
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by Lusky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2008
Brauneyes,

plz dont discontinue this wonderful service. Speaking from my personal experience, I give kudos to all of you rendering this FREE service, especially Jenju, as he was the one who attended to me. I was so impressed and informed with the kind of info you get from a carfax, as it helped me from making purchases based on looks and marketing "raps" of dealer, and I can now even enlighten dealers who are not nairalanders on VIN and its importance. Its amazing that there are dealers out there who know next to nothing about VIN, and would even tell you it doesnt exist, until you show them the location (thnx to Nairaland for guiding us to that as well).

I must also commend the sincerity/forthrightness/intellect of nairaland car dealers (Inspired in particular, as i had discussions with him), on the same issue, as you know what you are buying from the word go.
Plz keep it up all of you.
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by busynett: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2008
brauneyes:

Apparently, the "FREE" Vin Check has not helped much, therefore i would be discontinuing that service.

You guys are doing great by offering "FREE" VIN check. It has acually helped in getting to know the history service wise, mileage, savage etc. before making decisions like buying or aborting the deal.

I have benefitted also from Jenju, despite the accident history of the car I still went ahead because the affected headlamp from the history of the car has been fixed (atleast from the recent picture  grin), so guys keep up the good work. cool

Regards.

Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by brauneyes: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2008
We need more inputs, keep the testimonies coming
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by nkc(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2008
it helped me buy my passat, thank u braunyes kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by waoosa(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2008
Brauneyes,
Great service you, Jenju ,sly and other guys are doing offering this free service.

The VIN report I got for one 2000 Xterra here saved a collegue over 1.6M

I personally felt good and relaxed after seeing VIN report of my car bought from Virginia. Do you know how it feels paying millions of naira for car and later discovered you bought a junk.

in short, the VIN check has saved thousand of lives. You can imagine howmany lifes had been lost because of junks some dealers bring to this country.

Guys, pls keep up the good work. Have it at the back of your mind that you are saving lifes and eliminating bad car dealers from our society.
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 19, 2008
things are so hard these days in naija that finding people to help you out at no cost
is almost a miracle, jenju, sly, saucee, siena, rhino of cause brauneyes and others too
numerous to mention, you are miracles, thank you and i appreciate. smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2008
things are so hard these days in naija that finding people to help you out at no cost
is almost a miracle, jenju, sly, saucee, siena, rhino of cause brauneyes and others too
numerous to mention, you are miracles, thank you and i appreciate. smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by saujee: 12:40am On Jul 21, 2008
I am glad to hear that VIN check has saved alot of guys their hard-earned money. I am happy to continue this service as long as we appreciate it.
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by brauneyes: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2008
Good talk
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by CarGuideNG: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Wondering how to proceed with getting a VIN check/Vehicle History Report from CarGuideNG?

Three simple steps!!

1. Obtain the VIN from your Vehicle

2. Contact CarGuideNG via whatsapp with the direct link:

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

Just tap/click on the link, voilá!

OR

call or send an SMS to 234-701-111-6171

OR

Send an email to carguideng@gmail.com

3. Your Vehicle History Report Package will be ready in 5-10 minutes after the request is confirmed.

It's very easy, try it today!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7333988_img20180623wa0000_jpeg23ac338071a02243b6f791b6e59aad15
Re: How Has "Vin Check" Helped You? by computerglobal(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Where On Earth Is Viperman? / 2008 Corrolla Used(2.5m) / 2003 Merc Ml350 - U Know My P - Something Worth Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.