Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41483 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. ....

Dereformer:

I keep saying it, Islam is a curse to this world.

lol.
and i don't want to be rude but im saying, dang man.

its hard not to like these kind of comments @times.

anyway, R.I.P to the victims. To the families I am sorry for your loss.
To THE law abiding Muslims I know you exist and I am sorry you have to have your
rep tarnished by punks.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by flolancracker: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Okay. RIP to the victims
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by kinguwem: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.
You're on your own. You're not well informed about the dreaded group. You need to be educated about the international terrorist organization.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Orikinla(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
An administration that has failed to protect the citizens is not fit to rule.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Horus(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOOrGsouiXk

Suspected Islamist Gunmen Target College, Killing At Least 50 Students
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by theripper3: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

U should be chopped to pieces and ur rotten pared body parts fed to pigs. Useless Mohammedan. Islam is alien to the south east and will be firmly resisted till Jesus comes, Boko Haram could have allies with the South West though since both of u are bound in religion.

RIP to the Christians among them though.

5 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by donphilopus: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
I must say these people are heartless, killing their felow human being.
Why shoul they kill the innocent ones Sorry To Say, they should face the so-called Leaders that are not doing well, and not the Innocent Citizens.
RIP to the Future Leaders
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by kettykin: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Orikinla: An administration that has failed to protect the citizens is not fit to rule.
Please has there been any administration that has ever protected nigerians in the past

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by badmeat(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
that hand wey u take type xtians ans SS join BH,make leprosy chop am remain like walking stick!fianfi,angry

10 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Richy4(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
as a christian, we were told to pray and bless our enemies but Jezzz!!! this is just too hard to do. which mouth will i open to pray for this guys without sounding like a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by jentlsoul: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
banega: damn, not just boko haram, but on all muslims up north.. Infact, the nigerian government should go and borrow syria's chemical weapon from the U.N, before it is destroyed. Anyone who believes in islam, is a potential terrorist.. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. " Islam is a totalitarian theocratic political ideology, it is not a religion. It has not been a religion since 622AD, and we need to have individuals that stand up and say that.. "
and you called yourself xtian that is the reason why we suspect some of you xtians.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by pharmow: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
banega: damn, not just boko haram, but on all muslims up north.. Infact, the nigerian government should go and borrow syria's chemical weapon from the U.N, before it is destroyed. Anyone who believes in islam, is a potential terrorist.. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. " Islam is a totalitarian theocratic political ideology, it is not a religion. It has not been a religion since 622AD, and we need to have individuals that stand up and say that.. "
Nonybb: They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba

If U have not travelled outside Naija, and U absorbed in all the false info in the media, this kinna of comment wouldn't be a surprise to me. Because there was Nazi that wanted to exterminate Jews, all Christians were bad. Because there is a group called Ku Klux Klan founded by and have Christian members, all Christians are bad.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Islam is good, but Islamist are evils/devil..religion of pisssss.
And some people would still have a reason to celebrate independence(naija@53).
May God help us and may there soul rest in peace.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace

Hmmm very truth but im afraid the useless NL editor/moderator will hide ur comment and ban ur id cos he is scared to taste the bitter truth.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by donsmall94(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace
RCCG Sunday school topic. If only everyone in this world would be born again, problem would just be something we read about, we won't experience it....
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Islam is a religion of peace that's d theme of Islam but the followers act different they prefer war to peace killing people is bad let Allah fight is battle him self
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
I blame govt and we Naija citizens of the South/West /East....
Divide the country and let them practice sharia as they want. I dont understand why we r forcing 1-nigeria when nigeria is more than 5.

3 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Muslims are killing us all because we refuse to accept that islam is a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by theripper3: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Did these scoundrels fortify themselves in Oyo state too?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by LilBRightTMc(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nonybb: They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba
OMG so thats why u worship ur Allah coz u think at last he'll give u pussi.e.s and strenght to f.luck them, wow ur allah must be bleeping right now that u are reading my comment... I can't even believe people are muslims
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by adepojuot: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba[/quote] yes!you got it,they did it for allah and 72 virgins await them according to the qaran and haddis..boko boys well done.qaran 9:123 says,o ye who believe! Fight those of the UN believers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness. Quran...Muhammad's Own Words: Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause." Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed." Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission." Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious." Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah." Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a
religion... Islam is indeed religion of peace

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by adepojuot: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba[/quote] yes!you got it,they did it for allah and 72 virgins await them according to the qaran and haddis..boko boys well done.qaran 9:123 says,o ye who believe! Fight those of the UN believers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness. Quran...Muhammad's Own Words: Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause." Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed." Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission." Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious." Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah." Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a
religion... Islam is indeed religion of peace

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by LMAyedun(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
RIP to the dead.. God help Nigeria.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by bado09: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
R.i.p to d affected student and the staffs, mak dose fool no die again
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by edyza(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
i just tire for dese mad men
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by LajaLaba: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
All hail religion of peace!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by spoilerx: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
I hate Nigeria! this has spoilt my Sunday
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Wuse: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
If u really belief I'm what u s saying identigy ur self corretly and express ur view,it is bettet to live or die by ur believ abi
quote author=banega] damn, not just boko haram, but on all muslims up north.. Infact, the nigerian government should go and borrow syria's chemical weapon from the U.N, before it is destroyed. Anyone who believes in islam, is a potential terrorist.. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. " Islam is a totalitarian theocratic political ideology, it is not a religion. It has not been a religion since 622AD, and we need to have individuals that stand up and say that.. "[/quote]
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by mu2sa2: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Boko haram will continue with senseless acts like this to show that they are stll a force to reckon with - not defeated. The propaganda war being employed by the army is counter-productive - anytime they announce boko is on the verge of defeat, boko haram comes out to prove them wrong. If this war must end the nation must re-strategize.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
How can a religion of piece be blowing fellow men to pieces
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Aiyekooto: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
To put us back on track. The report did not say that BH attacked only christians, it is most likely that most of the victims are muslims. How then do we say BH is fighting the cause of islam? BH is our common enemy whether muslim or christian. The earlier we come to grasp with that fact the better for us all. Preaching hate message isn't the solution, it will only make us no better than BH.

11 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
...can u hear urself killin innocent pple to appease ur god ..if ah should ever hear dat allah is d same God am servin ah will bomb every muslim dat comes ma way because d God ah serve will never support killin of his creation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Miriam Keyamo Weds Desmond Ike (Photo) / Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.