Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71237 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Abi oo...It's not like it even changes anything. There's only one document i know and that's the constitution.
you mean that useless constitution?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
kepsi123:

I hope u are intelligent enough to understand the use of analogy in the clarification of certain argument. I understand most of you here are undergraduate s but please listen attentively and you will understand his position. Being a master orator does not necessarily make a good manager. Have some respect
well, you are right about most NLers being undergrads, that doesn't make us all one. Kindly read my post/opinion again and then respond intelligently. Why should GEJ compare Nigeria with ghana of yesteryears and not present day ghana which is glaringly ages ahead of us in all sectors of the economy. Stop being an azzlicker and get a life.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Datiboboi: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kamardiran: GEJ is a joke

Is only here on Nairaland you see uneducated moderators encourage bashing of thire own president .
I got my post hidden for simply attacking someone who called my president a joke for no just reason, and to my greater surprise the post i quoted is still here. So those that mean that my president is really a joke from a the view of some moderators here on Nairaland .
This is pathetic.
I wont be surprise if this post be hidden again

7 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by trent9002(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
And, why is noone asking him about ASUU
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by pharmow: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr President should please stop saying no country is safe...............we are talking about our country here nothing concerns us with what his happening elsewhere
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by peace3: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
FROM JONATHAN TO NIGERIANS-No country is safe o
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
I think the president needs a panel comprising of 100% of women for his media chat.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
you mean that useless constitution?
It may be relatively useless but it's the law and has to be opened and ultimately better than any ogbanje agreement.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by tunesoft(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Promhize: Jonathan just disgraced me, I've been siding Mr president. But he just fell my hand
Good now ur eye don clear....
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by 3ace(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
damola1: Most of this interviewers are jokes. There's practically no investigative journalism to counter the president's claim.

How can you be foolish enough to ask the president about the role of the Minister, and the president as to explain to you the 4 chief of staff are responsible....

This interview is a joke. Ask hard questions, have people investigate and hold this man on his blockos
Those two men in white sacks are just looking like mumu. They just went there to commit "lookery"

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by tobaina: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
trent9002: And, why is noone asking him about ASUU

were u sleeping?
He says strike continues till 2015 wink
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Symphony007: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr president, speak of colateral deaths with a little sensitivity.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by divinelove(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
gej is a very sincere man
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ is a joke, I have said this before that the major issue between the federal government and ASUU bothers around the stance of federal government on payment of earned allowances. The idea that universities should pay from their IGR will end up making them to increase school fees in other to meet up. The fees may not be affordable for average Nigerians hence University education will be for few. Jonathan and his co-hots don't care about the average Nigerian. Imagine a government that is not broke yet not able to meet up with it's financial obligations in every sectors. I cried for Nigeria when I see and hear people still supporting this MAN. Oh lord let the enemy of the actualization of Nigerian dream be put to shame let them, their generations and sympathisers be wiped out from the land. Let thier blood be used to cleanse the land. Let the blood of the innocents dying daily on our bad roads, poor hospitals, amidst insecurity, as a result of hunger be on their head.

6 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm surprised that nairalanders are still hating and finding faults in such an impressive media chat

Now I know the kind of persons that are on here

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Sicozone(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Calsito: seconded. pls this media chat should stop.
Yes it should,i'm really getting sick of his talks of less providence and articulation.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Calsito: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
seems you just join the chat.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by 3ace(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seems you just started watching the interview.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Havilah93(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
they tried to blow up Abuja too?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by kabba7(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
PHIPEX:

They should produce the document if there was truly an agreement

Well I have the Akure 20110 campaign video where he said he is only asking to complete the Yar Adua mandate he co~owned should the video be made public?

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by omenka(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Orlando Owoh: The President is trying to dodge the question of whether or not he is contesting in 2015.

It is better he dodges the question than give us the "if I say I would contest right now, people would start feeling one kind" answer he gave them in the media chat of 2010.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Are we watching the same Presidential media chat? Cut GEJ some slack pls, hez nt doing badly. Me-thinks some of us are overly biased to the left,nthng he does wld impress you till he leaves in 2019. As a mark of impartiality, we'd read hez assessement by the panel of journalists in the dailies. Abi?

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by xynerise: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Havilah93: they tried to blow up Abuja too?
I wonder. When was that? No one heard about it
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ehmasjet(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
This man has realy caused a devastating asunder to dis country,especialy in dis case of ASUU strike,imagine students involving themselves in various kinds of immoral acts because of joblessness,causing problems here and there in the streets even the ones who are stiving for first class in their various institutions and those who claims to be holy in school has all joind in miscreanting in the street.........please the presido should stop all these trash and save us first from these calamity that has befallen the country...
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ba7man(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
I tried to watch the media chat......but the monotonous drone of his voice was disturbing...and the NTA pix quality.

Had to change the station.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by 9ja4eva: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
They should have invited 3 more journalists like the Channels TV girl to grill this man. She is the best so far IMO.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by luvmijeje(f): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jesus! Collateral damages are the innocent people that are killed.
Boko-haram are still in the president cabinet.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Some people talk about boko haram as if it was Jonathan that started Bokoharam. it started in 2009 - Jonathan

Mr man, whether you started it or not is not our business. You're the commander of the armed forces and it's your duty to solve the problem of insecurity. Stop trying to shift blames.
One thing am sure of is that there's nothing the President will say this night that will please you. Every country has security issues. Deal with it. There are people that are hell bent on killing others. This is what they think about everyday. The govt is not happy its happening and they are doing their best. Simple.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by petreli08: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
They should allow him rest..he has tried enough..
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

Is only here on Nairaland you see uneducated moderators encourage bashing of thire own president .
I got my post hidden for simply attacking someone who called my president a joke for no just reason, and to my greater surprise the post i quoted is still here. So those that mean that my president is really a joke from a the view of some moderators here on Nairaland .
This is pathetic.
I wont be surprise if this post be hidden again

Its innovation, the work of Seun, that is keeping Nairaland. Going by those Mods nairaland would have been long gone, they encourage people abusing Mr president but abusing a nuisance here on nairaland, your post will be hidden and you will be banned, I mean how dumb can it get? In some countries abusing your president is an offence.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by 3kay945(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Promhize:

This fool might not even be watching the meeting, why is he an idiot? Anu mpama

Am sure your chicken head must be impressed by the thrash the fisherman is vomiting..

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by coalcoal1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ almost blew it there when he was asked a question on if he still stands by his statement that boko haram has infiltrated his government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.