Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71239 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
eaglechild: This is a breath of fresh air when compared to the OBJ media chat on NTA where OBJ crudely told Eugenia Abu to "SHUT UP" on live TV.
This man is humble and humane, a true civilian.
I have to agree with you. Obasanjo is very hot tempered.

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
ehmasjet: This man has realy caused a devastating asunder to dis country,especialy in dis case of ASUU strike,imagine students involving themselves in various kinds of immoral acts because of joblessness,causing problems here and there in the streets even the ones who are stiving for first class in their various institutions and those who claims to be holy in school has all joind in miscreanting in the street.........please the presido should stop all these trash and save us first from these calamity that has befallen the country...
Smh. What do you think is ASUU problem? Bad infrastructure? Mr president just said they were working towards improving it long before ASUU went on strike. Every other bone of contention is for personal reason. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Italiano1: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
May God help Nigeria! The President of the Federation just said his interest is "evacuating" Power generation and he is so says has a PhD? grin grin

He also said Solar Energy is "belated" grin grin

5 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Olaolufred(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
I FINALLY PUT ON MY GEN.

I TUNED TO SS3 TO WATCH IKE UCHE THAN SOMEONE WHO WILL BE LYING AGAINST ME TO MY FACE THAT I AM USING POWER FROM NATIONAL GRID 20 HOURS A DAY.

MY WELL THOUGHT DECISION.

5 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by damola1: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why will you be asking questions about Hydro & other non realistic forms of generating energy and worst still you've no statistical facts to counter whatever the president just says, everything he's said is just OK SIR with laughs.. OK SIR..
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Teotihuacan: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mehn, this aboki presenter na -1.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by 3ace(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
sambas: This channels Tv pple are fools!! they should have featured Maupe Ogun... instead of this lady....
You wan make dem step on toes abi. Getting the slot for the interview is plus to them. They wouldn't want someone who will overdrill the president and forfeit future invite. My guy, momoh know wetin hin dey do.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
It may be relatively useless but it's the law and has to be opened and ultimately better than any ogbanje agreement.
For the records, those contitttions are riddled with flaws,we don't buy into such hogwash of a document all in the name of constitution, we need civillian constitution abeg which you rightly know that it's favouring the 'very selected few' in this country like, compulsory payment of pass presidents pensions at the expense of the relative poor...we need a total hollistic overhaul of the constitution my brother. We have suffered enough

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by PHIPEX(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
kabba7:

Well I have the Akure 20110 campaign video where he said he is only asking to complete the Yar Adua mandate he co~owned should the video be made public?

Is that the agreement in question? grin grin Oya let's see what you've got
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ is afraid of Lagosians ooooo. If I introduce toll gate without good roads in place, there will be another riot in Lagos like fuel subsidy.............GEJ
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by tayork(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
eph12:
One thing am sure of is that there's nothing the President will say this night that will please you. Every country has security issues. Deal with it. There are people that are hell bent on killing others. This is what they think about everyday. The govt is not happy its happening and they are doing their best. Simple.
Let stop talking about other country abeg.....did obama talk about other country during osama time, u just supporting that man, well he is our president, we can't say evil about him

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Italiano1: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
This man does not have a rudimentary knowledge of Solar power, he is just waffling that is very embarrassing

5 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
For the records, those contitttions are riddled with flaws,we don't buy into such hogwash of a document all in the name of constitution, we need civillian constitution abeg which you rightly know that it's favouring the 'very selected few' in this country like, compulsory payment of pass presidents pensions at the expense of the relative poor...we need a total hollistic overhaul of the constitution my brother. We have suffered enough
We will overhaul it but as things stand, it's the law and still has to be obeyed.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by jamest3(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
after 50mins of the boring put-off called presidential media chat I switched to Joey Greco in Cheaters... at least he is calming my frayed nerves. Now I know anyone, I mean anyone can be a president. All you need are sycophants to urge you thru your mess.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by GSKing: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ is glorifying mediocrity. Talking about megawatts, let him provide the enabling capacity for the power sector to thrive effectively. Wind and solar energy is not used if at all, it is limited. What is then the prb? We need this power supply so that our country can boast of something instead of praising the low megawatts of electricity produced in this country.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by pharmow: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
The solar technology has gone beyond the level U are looking at it Mr president. Only if the educational sector of this country his thriving, a lot of energy innovation would have been made by research students and professors
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
who's that man on gej's right abeg? na spectator things him come do?

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Olaolufred(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Italiano1: May God help Nigeria! The President of the Federation just said his interest is "evacuating" Power generation and he is so says has a PhD? grin grin

He also said Solar Energy is "belated" grin grin

I WILL CORRECT THI MISTAKE.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by agbameta: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
National broadcast looks like 1960 rural broadcast....smh.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Italiano1: This man does not have a rudimentary knowledge of Solar power, he is just waffling that is very embarrassing

Please short up already. Am tired of reading this bullshit always.

4 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Solar is extremely costlier, to reduce the cost you need the latest technology, which requires expertise, starting up of new companies that would produce what is needed or import at great cost. Only few countries use solar on a large scale and these are countries that don't incure most of what I listed above in doing so.

Mr President do your home-work well next time. I'm disappointed, you were a lecturer once, what were you teaching students?

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Gentiejag(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mzsolex: Oh lordy, what is He saying? did he ever attended english class?

Lol..it is not by force to contribute you know..see what you have done to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Calsito: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
cost of govt is that not what he was asked?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by xynerise: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mention the country jor grin
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by sambas: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
please somebody should tell these presenters or interviewers to stop laughing.... because me i am not laughing...
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Sicozone(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
ZackiGp:
stop watching and go to d hospital, sho na by force?
You show such a low-level of understanding. That am sick of this chat doesn't mean i need see a doctor,so u better try to understand a simple sentence before uttering your low thinking faculty and a delinquished state of mind.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kamardiran: GEJ is a joke
you are the greatest joke to humanity. Aturu na ewu ofia.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by agbameta: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
They asked this dullard about wastes and worthless political appointees and the clown is spewing some irrelevant, meaningless twilight zone gibberish..

...omg..

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by petreli08: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Our president travels a lot...he as given example of a country he travelled to on almost all topics

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Dannyxy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Only the lady is tackling him well,what are those men doing there?,if the likes of gbenga arulegba were to be there,by now president jonathan for don hear am

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is GEJ gonna ever answer the question about what hes doing to reduce the cost of Governance? Oh, I forgot he supports it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.