Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71108 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by timoney(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank God say i watch ham people just dey talk watin no happen... The journlists are being restricted to ask some pressing questions. eg about d recent statement of asaridokubo
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Sammy107d(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Promhize:

It's really bad, the government can close this forum with the help of very good lawyers if they give a warning to seun. Yes it's as easy as it sounds, they damaging the presidents and governments image among other things. What am I saying they dont even need to forewarn them.

Because of the law that says you cannot insult the president?

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
KingMEXX: You call someone that did something great for yur Country a leech?? designing the National flag means nothing to yu?? No wonder yur a retard just like the retardeen yu support. what has a fool like yu done for this nation, yu pathetic nitwit? Mtcheew ingrate
What's ur problem exactly? Why is GEJ own different? Many people have governed this country before him and they were not critiscied cos of this issue. Abi mr Taiwo poverty just start today? Mschewww.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Perosky89: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davido, P square on rehearsal for new collabo for new video http://d66442fa.whackyvidz.com
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
atlwireles:

BIG TIME LEECH. GO AND COLLECT YOUR DAMN PENSION AND STOP CRYING IN PUBLIC. I HAVE PEOPLE WITH BLIND EYES FROM THE CIVIL WAR, YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THEIR NAMES ON TV. STOP YOUR RUBBISH.
yu must be another GEJ puppet. and am sure yur not even patriotic and have never served this country yet yu have the guts to spill thrash coming from that empty loophole called yur brain. Anyway am done with yu and that Clueless nitwit called the President. Am off
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
omanzo02: No president or political leaders propose solutions on TV screen, they only give their opinion or go about it. They take decisions in their executive room and give solutions with policies.

If u expect GEJ to be an exception then u don't know much about politics.
and he gave u sensible opinions? undecided
how well did he answer the questions?
And which of the questions sounded like a "problem and solution question"
Is he not accountable to the people?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Melancholy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmm...GEJ on quote 'If u are telling a lie for a thousand times it becomes the truth". means the rate at which the mass media paints the govt as regards to high level corruption on faces of the world is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Efikman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr President did well in the chat. But i know some badbelle and winches here will continue hating. If e dey pain una go drink rat poison.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by rabzy01: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Soli, soli,
Solidarity forever,
We shall forever fight for .......

genxris: Why should state universities go on strike when they are funded and managed by there respective state governors.
Everyone wants to blame the FG for their woes
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
He did not address immediate steps taken to address the ASUU strike, I missed some parts of that response so I hope someone can summarize what he said. He could have as well refused to answer the question of his alleged 2015 ambition. His talk on political office holders is naïve for the following reasons.

- There are very clear redundancies in special adviser posts.

- I GUESS that these POH's have other aides who further drain goverment expenditure.

- We know these some of these people do undertake trips abroad at the flimsiest excuse.

The argument of POH's is in truth, one of needless expense. I'm okay with his talk on power but have my doubts. On security, I never expected more from him, and he has given no reason fornme to, in deed or word. There are positives to take from what his replies but in any case, it won't matter. I lost all respect for him given his handling of the subsidy removal issue.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by agbameta: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
omodada1: 1. pls why didn't they allow Nigerians to call in through d phone?
2. why did they not select d twits that are reasonable to true Nigerians?

I think dis was just a ''laughing'' chat meant to enrich those reporters, I wonder why they kept laughing and neglected reasonable issues.
God have mercy!

You obviously didn't see NTA credits after the show.

The facilitator for what you just watched was Abati.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Alfy2: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Presido surprised me when he failed to name a book he was quoting, written by "a former president of Singapore", again not named...
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by greaterlove(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Promhize:

It's really bad, the government can close this forum with the help of very good lawyers if they give a warning to seun. Yes it's as easy as it sounds, they damaging the presidents and governments image among other things. What am I saying they dont even need to forewarn them.
That's the corruption we are talking about, its also on Nairaland, above me are 21 rules but its never followed if you are calling Jonathan names but use it on any of the APC governors and you will face the music.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Dpeacemaker101: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mzsolex: it was a typo and you're daft.
Typo my foot, you just used your tenses wrongly and you are blaming it on typographical error. Let me educate you a little, A typographical error is a mistake in printed matter resulting from a mechanical failure,which can be caused by hitting the wrong key or omitting a letter. For example, If you want to type TOLD,and you mistakenly type TOLDE.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Ntabeh: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
ondo_boi: This man is a big foool.. See him comparing Nigeria with ghana during rowlings time. Shame on Nigeria for voting in a clueless idiotta like him
u r a bigger idiot for insulting ur president

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: Goofluck Mujemu El Retardeen Abdull'fool Jonadafthan!
SMG

calling President of the whole nation disgusting names like these

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by themaskedman: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: mumu! Shey na APC, Tinubu or Buhari interviewed the dullard? Na only opposition, na disposition
I now strongly believe with the president that most of you talk out of ignorance and stupidity. Dullards like u think that once the word opposition is mentioned it necessarily refers to opposition parties, Buhari and Tinubu.
Let me educate ur block head. The word opposition as used by me is used in the context of not parties but individuals who criticize the president and accuses him of cluelessness.
Do u get it now?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Muscomide: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wow! Is this Jonathan guy the best we can bring forward to lead us? What a disgrace!
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Forwetinnah: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
sambas: imagine asking Obama if osama was died... and he said i don't know....

A very big shame.. Yet people like you will come here to question GEJs ability, I won't be surprised if you're a politician or aspiring to be one..check out your "engrish" na. Sometimes make una just dey post in pidgin..una hear, abi the 'W' na typo Error for "H"? So you see, any1 can make mistakes. You think you do GEJ, you do yourself

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by hod898(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm so out of this thread. So many loquacious bickerers here. I expected people to start pondering on what Mr. President said earlier in a mature and sentimental way, but no, people are busy insulting him and themselves. I've got better things to do then.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by boron10(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
The interview was great. Jonathan did well. He gave so many intelligent answers. I wonder why people choose to nail him with just the response he gave concerning Shekau's death.

I've watched Obansanjo's interview and if we want to be honest, we would all admit Jonathan is better.

He may not have sounded convincing and articulate, but he did great.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by isi4(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
And Mr President succeded in dodging the 2015 and ASUU questions, making his oppositions even more confuse then ever b4!!!
Who says the Prersident is not smart!!!. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by agbameta: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
This worthless chat thing = Corruption in Nigeria is not real, it's just a figment of Nigerian's imagination...

It's like this man and hos wire are in some kind of competition to show us who is the dumbest, stupidest, the most thoughtless and reetarded.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by centralgee: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yea I honestly also think he did well. He's just who he is so no need to crucify him for his little quirks here and there, every one has em, and most importantly he seems to have a good grasp on things and doing his job
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by tiwasiaife(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Joavid:
and later f.o.ols like u will be chanting "democracy"

i always knew it,some ppl dont deserve democracy.
If u think women dont go to prison,continue to insult ur president.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Datiboboi: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
The anti gej on rampage watch your post now
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by agabaI23(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Promhize: Walahi, if CNN reporters handle my amiable president, e go enter ground ni grin
You are not aware he has faced Amampour in the past?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Sammy107d(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
tiwasiaife: If u think women dont go to prison,continue to insult ur president.

To be charged with, and backed by which law?

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Reference(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Doesn't bother me. He remains the best man for the job and a strong agent for change in this country. Today most people use yardsticks of articulation and performance but when push comes to shove in choosing who the next president is almost everyone goes sentimental and the real Nigerianess comes out. If there is a single elected office holder voted purely based on performance I would like to know. In all honesty there isn't.

That is because what really matters in Nigeria when we crawl back to bed is our own selfish, parochial interests that finds ready expression in tribe and religion. We are just a nation of pretenders. Media chat my foot.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Abmarshalo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]All the people insulting Mr. President are just idiots and failures. People who insult their leaders have low self esteem.
No matter the rubbish you say abt GEJ, he is still our President.

So GEJ haters should hug transformers and roast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.