Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71156 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by jking001(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
coal_coal: Why should lecturers in state owned universities go on strike?

What's wrong with nigerians why are they not asking questions coal_coal i appreciate this question you just asked because this state owned university set their school fees and its quite expensive so why should they act and get same benefits with federal university ASUU lecturers ?this strike is more of political than fighting for better educational system,i wud urge the students in state owned university to fight for their right protest because you pay higher school fees tell your lecturers to go back to their class room.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by agabaI23(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
isi4: And Mr President succeded in dodging the 2015 and ASUU questions, making his oppositions even more confuse then ever b4!!!
Who says the Prersident is not smart!!!. grin grin grin
Assume that at your own peril.
Smarter than he is "clueless".
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by rabzy01: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Imaging the country's Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces whose men claimed that the country's most wanted terrorist is dead now telling us that he doesn't know whether Shekau is dead or alive. He even said that the journalists know better than him. Is this not an insult to the office and position of C in C, knowing fully that he would be asked smiler questions?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by themaskedman: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Most pple who call the president names here never even took time to listen to the interview, they were more interested in rushing to nairaland to make noise.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by tamunoibiso(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Y is diz simple and plain chat generating issues among u guys? Those condemning the good work of Mr. President, I believe if u were given d chance to rule Nigeria 4a minute, u will sell nigeria in total and pocket it. So y not @ least praise d visible changes u hav witness in Agric, Power, Petroleum, Aviation and Trade/Investment to mention a few.
And also hav diz @ d back of ur mind, that it is in diz Administration u hav the right to FOI.
GEJ deserves praises.
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria,
God Bless GEJ
Fresh Air till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by 3kay945(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank god, the fisherman has finished yearning apata, let me move to edx jare...shioor
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by duality(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please what is wrong in GEJ saying the truth about Shekarau?

He said the truth. and that is what it is

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by otokx(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Watched the entire show, the only highlights were ASUU and Shekau/Boko Haram.

Overall score for the show was a C, the moderated questions were shameful and the presenters especially the northern guy terrible.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by atlwireles: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
KingMEXX: yu must be another GEJ puppet. and am sure yur not even patriotic and have never served this country yet yu have the guts to spill thrash coming from that empty loophole called yur brain. Anyway am done with yu and that Clueless nitwit called the President. Am off

TELL YOUR HERO TO GO AND COLLECT HIS PENSION. SPARE ME, HIS PATHETIC STORIES.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by obinoral(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
God bless nigeria and all is inhabitants.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by otokx(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
tamuno-ibiso:
Y is diz simple and plain chat generating issues among u guys? Those condemning the good work of Mr. President, I believe if u were given d chance to rule Nigeria 4a minute, u will sell nigeria in total and pocket it. So y not @ least praise d visible changes u hav witness in Agric, Power, Petroleum, Aviation and Trade/Investment to mention a few.
And also hav diz @ d back of ur mind, that it is in diz Administration u hav the right to FOI.
GEJ deserves praises.

Kindly comment on the state of East West road?
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria,
God Bless GEJ
Fresh Air till 2019.

kindly comment on the terrible state of East West road.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by makizee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Its sad a certain Goodluck Jonathan is President where we've got a Henry Boyo, Pat Utomi or Babatunde Fashola, its sad really...Goodluck Nigerians !

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by onlyme07(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Folks,i can see a division here and it would be bad if GEJ would be the cause.

You ask what? He's setting a difference and bringing a division between State and Federal Universities which could be a serious problem in few weeks whereby the State govs would call its lecturers back to work while federal schools remain shut..that's the gimmick he would be using to solve the crises. It once happened during OBJ's regime, where the teachers of Unity schools were not allowed to be members of NUT. I forsee the death of ÄSUU..

So,state Uni. Students start preparing, you would resume soon and federal students start praying hard. GEJ has given the joker.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Azumy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
LEXYCOM: I just don't like seeing this yeye man....
tot i was d only one
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by mancheeutd(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
tiwasiaife: I have a frnd who is a top rank officer in DSS i think its high time i tell him about the insult going on in NL so that they will beam there touch light here and make some arrests. By the time u see urself in kirikiri maximum prison,u will learn hw to talk to the president.

is this a threat or what wow never knew people could be this dump why not ask your father to beam his candle on nairaland didirinjatijati

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Ha-Ha-Ha
Bros join me below jawe smiley
oya! grin

*carries a big spoon* na to drink Garri sure pass my broda8)
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Bimboscoo: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=Kamardiran]oga jona is looking younger...........while fashola is aging vry fast[very true because oga jona has refused to use his brain while fashola is busy tasking is brain and acheiving tangible results. As Obama as Fashola]

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by otokx(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
themaskedman:
That shows you the quality of opposition we have in Nigeria. That lends credence to the president‘s claim that most pple talk out of ignorance.
You put it down to the president not commanding respect but it‘s more about the journalists not knowing what they are supposed to do. Why are journalist will get up to leave when the president is still seated beats me.

Those journalists need to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by obinoral(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
There is traffic in this thread let me change my route.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by dmitroika(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Alfy2: Presido surprised me when he failed to name a book he was quoting, written by "a former president of Singapore", again not named...

Lee Kwan Yew was never a president of Singapore, He was a prime minister. They have presidents, which is just a ceremonial position.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
makizee: Its sad a certain Goodluck Jonathan is President where we've got a Henry Boyo, Pat Utomi or Babatunde Fashola, its sad really...Goodluck Nigerians !
They should contest and WIN Presidential Election....

2015 is an opportunity for them to test their might.

But I must assure you that they will LOSE

No Vacancy in Aso Rock at All
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by isi4(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
And Mr President succeded in dodging the 2015 Elections and ASUU questions,now making his oppositions more confuse dan eva b4!!! Who says Mr President is not smart!!! I JUST DE LAFF grin grin grin
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
dmitroika:

Lee Kwan Yew was never a president of Singapore, He was a prime minister. They have presidents, which is just a ceremonial position.
Pm or President, the Important thing is that GEJ passed his message..... Abi?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by otokx(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Calsito: Did I just hear Mr President mention 'cafeteria', he seems he is not even aware of the way things are in Nigerian Universities.

Looks like somebody had lost touch with the system.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by emiye(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
victokafor: pls Mr. President , what is the website of Education ministry or ASUU?

ww.educationministry.datzall grin
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
isi4: And Mr President succeded in dodging the 2015 Elections and ASUU questions,now making his oppositions more confuse dan eva b4!!! Who says Mr President is not smart!!! I JUST DE LAFF grin grin grin
they think dummies win Presidential elections
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by otokx(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oluwacolded: GEJ says the ASUU strike is politics that state own universities needn't have gone on strike because they aren't finance by the federal govt what do u think about this?

The second part makes sense but the politics part is untenable.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by dmitroika(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: Pm or President, the Important thing is that GEJ passed his message..... Abi?

what message?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Jerrite(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Havilah93: Education is key?

Erm, sir I think its locked
u seriously got me cracked there
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by prodam(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
All those talking for the president should stop being emotional or sentimental but rather be objective. Statements like 'he is calm', 'he is civil or that' are no valid points to absolve him of any blame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.