Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Is Nans (national Association Of Non-graduating Student) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nans (national Association Of Non-graduating Student) (407 Views)

National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nans (national Association Of Non-graduating Student) by Ateeku06: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2013
I alway been confuse when i read the purported acronym of NANS(NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA STUDENT). I am confused not because i don't know the objective of the association rather because the purpose are not served. Some members of the exco are spending 10 years in the union moving from gate to the parlour, then to kitchen all in the name of serving student's interest. I dont know if their any course in the uni,poly,coll, and mono where student can spend morethan 8 years. Pls my fellow nairaland correct my view if these guys are serving us not saving their pocket as i view

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Pipeline Bursts; Residents Of Gombe Village Appeal For Water Source / #nigeria At 53: What Do You Like About Nigeria? / Attention Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.