Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ (2506 Views)

Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? / Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by PurpleHouse(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2013
Won't spend more than N40,000!
I love the N9 coz its My Kind and taste of Phones- Big!
But the rest are all Quality too, with great features to go by! Need your advice guys! Which one will u recommend I go for! I'm in love with the 4 of them! But I need to pick only One!
Re: Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by physise(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2013
phantom a2
Re: Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by PurpleHouse(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2013
physise: phantom a2
Ok! But u didn't spell out reasons and price? Thanks!
Re: Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by physise(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2013
PurpleHouse:
Ok! But u didn't spell out reasons and price? Thanks!
display size
camera
price 42k
go for a+ instead
Re: Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Do u want a phone or a tablet? N9 is a tablet! A+ is a phone. Or rather go 4 A2 if u dont knw what u want
Re: Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by everyday: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
I have a dual sim small phone which I bought for 3k and it has never given me problems but for my browsing experience I bought an 8 inch techno N9 Tablet with phone capabilities.
For convenience in receiving calls I bought a Bluetooth earpiece.

For better browsing experience size matters,go for the N9 Phantom
Re: Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by PurpleHouse(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
runzlord: Do u want a phone or a tablet? N9 is a tablet! A+ is a phone. Or rather go 4 A2 if u dont knw what u want
I know what I want! Just that these Tecno guys can cause Confusion! I want a fone with a Huge screen! That's why I feel for the N7, but when I saw the N9 and the A+ and A2, the whole thing just tire me!
My only fear for the N9 might be the B3 Life! Don't know how long it can carry? Thanks guys but please keep it coming! Help a Brother Out!
I really more info and comparism about the Specs and features of the listed fones!

1 Like

Re: Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by PurpleHouse(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
runzlord: Do u want a phone or a tablet? N9 is a tablet! A+ is a phone. Or rather go 4 A2 if u dont knw what u want
I know what I want! Just that these Tecno guys can cause Confusion! I want a fone with a Huge screen! That's why I feel for the N7, but when I saw the N9 and the A+ and A2, the whole thing just tire me!
My only fear for the N9 might be the B3 Life! Don't know how long it can carry? Thanks guys but please keep it coming! Help a Brother Out!
I really need more info and comparism about the Specs and features of the listed fones!
Re: Confused! Tecno N9 Vs N7 Vs Phantom A2 And A+ by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2013
PurpleHouse:
I really need more info and comparism about the Specs and features of the listed fones!
go 4 a2

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Phone @ Incredible Price - Android 4.4 KITKAT 'innjoo' / Infinix Big Six Is Becoming A Flop / Who Knows The Name Of This Font?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.