Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Few Pics Of Nnewi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Pics Of Nnewi (18255 Views)

Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia / Channels T Crew's Visit To Okigwe - Arondizuogu - Akokwa - Uga - Nnewi Road / Flights To Anambra (nnewi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2013
Was in my hometown (Nnewi) and decided to get very little pic... I wasnt opportuned to take much, I must the city has changed a bit,under Obi

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2013
and

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2013
New buildings springing up everywhere

2 Shares

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2013
We want more pics
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah's Filling station

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Ucheosefoh: We want more pics
dont get ur hopes high, i already told ya i had few pics
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2013
St Cletus Otolo, otito diri Jesu! cheesy

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Some hotel somewhere

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2013
I dont know what the govt intends to do with this vast last land right in the middle of the town

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2013
some random pics

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by pokur: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: I dont know what the govt intends to do with this vast last land right in the middle of the town
If that's Nkwo triangle,it's meant for a shopping mall.
I used to think u are from Osumenyi,not Nnewi proper.Where in Nnewi town are u from?.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by nku5: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
@OP - is that first pic, that roundabout that leads to the teaching hospital? It looks very very different from when I was in nnewi last
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anaedo my sweet home,land that produced a lot of great men and women cool

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by alaoeri: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wow massive development, it 'll soon turn out to be the economy hub of the east.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino24: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Inno kedu ije? Are you in Nnewi now? Is well ooo

Nnewi babes dikwa sweet oo just like the city....good a thing I married from Nnewi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino24: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
The open site is for the Shoprite Mall. Work is supposed to start there quite soon..
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by madamoringo(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: I dont know what the govt intends to do with this vast last land right in the middle of the town

Garbage as human neighbours too in nnewi, just like Onitaha. If this is the best the cradle of ibo civilization can offer then you should be sorry for yourself! Look at the roads with no markings and disorganized chaos everywhere! LMAO! I thought you people said you roads at lined with silver and gold! Oh that heap of refuse is left for Shoprite to come and clear up? Hahahap

9 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino24: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
^

Frustration! You have be beaten black and blue by Sunny bobo in that "Ibadam shoprite"? You want to take your revenge. grin grin grin grin

Mind you this is one of the many cities in Anambra. How many are in your rotten ibadam or Oyo? Which is it sef! grin

Don't you also notice that the type of modern houses in Nnewi will take slum like ibadam the next 200years to attain..?

11 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino24: Inno kedu ije? Are you in Nnewi now? Is well ooo

Nnewi babes dikwa sweet oo just like the city....good a thing I married from Nnewi cheesy cheesy
i was in nnewi... To see my granny, back in Awka now for that Unizik headache!
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by ifecx4real: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
If that land is to be used for shoprite/shopping mall, that's gonna be a big big developement. And its gonna open that environment more. Just hope it turns out to be shoprite.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino24: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: i was in nnewi... To see my granny, back in Awka now for that Unizik headache!

It is well! Am already talking with few people, once I have any positive report I will reach you immediately.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
pokur:
If that's Nkwo triangle,it's meant for a shopping mall.
I used to think u are from Osumenyi,not Nnewi proper.Where in Nnewi town are u from?.
yea, but i like to claim 'nnewi'. Same way someone from Nkpor,ogidi or iyiowa odekpe can claim Onitsha.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Rossikk(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
The place still looks very shabby and unkempt. The so called governor obviously has never heard of road markings, pedestrian sidewalks, or greenery. Just sand, open gutters, and garbage everywhere. Tragic. Poster please do not insult our intelligence by posting this nonsense. And before you shout SW bias, I am fully Igbo. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rossikk: The place still looks very shabby and unkempt. The so called governor obviously has never heard of road markings, pedestrian sidewalks, or greenery. Just sand, open gutters, and garbage everywhere. Tragic. Poster please do not insult our intelligence by posting this nonsense. And before you shout SW bias, I am fully Igbo. Thanks.
you can check up my previous posts on NL. I'm not p.obi's otimkpu, in fact if u see me denigrating P.obi on certain threads, you'll be tempted to ask 'ogburu nnagi'?. But the nnewi i saw last year and the one i saw last week, had a lotta difference. Nnewi is not the only town in Anambra state;Awka,Onitsha,Ekwulobia,and numerous other towns and communities have to equally enjoy dividends of democracy. Anambra does not believe in the policy of 'Wash the face, while the body stinks'. We believe in moving even the most remote village along. D'alu so

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino24: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Rossikk:

I understand your position, so much has been done so far but more still need to be done. You need to see that Orizu Junction like 7years ago. The new govt will take off from where Obi stopped. The city can only get better as it is getting better everyday. It was even Obi who cleared off that Nnewi Triangle of street traders and now Shoprite is about to locate there Mall there.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Rossikk(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: you can check up my previous posts on NL. I'm not p.obi's otimkpu, in fact if u see me denigrating P.obi on certain threads, you'll be tempted to ask 'ogburu nnagi'?. But the nnewi i saw last year and the one i saw last week, had a lotta difference. Nnewi is not the only town in Anambra state;Awka,Onitsha,Ekwulobia,and numerous other towns and communities have to equally enjoy dividends of democracy. Anambra does not believe in the policy of 'Wash the face, while the body stinks'. We believe in moving even the most remote village along. D'alu so
I don't understand why you guys keep making excuses for these people. Look, there is NO BIG DEAL in marking a road and adding sidewalks to it. It costs next to nothing. It just takes a bit of respect for the people you claim to be governing. I was in Jamaica very recently and even in smaller towns than Nnewi, they never EVER build roads with open gutters or sand lying by the side etc. Every road has an adjoining pavement for those strolling. So we have ZERO excuse. We can't be living like animals and you say be patient.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Zonacom(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino24:

It is well! Am already talking with few people, once I have any positive report I will reach you immediately.
Chino odogwu, i challenge you to help inno with the unizik issue. If you do that succesfully, then i'll believe that you are highly connected as you've always claimed.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by oboy3(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: yea, but i like to claim 'nnewi'. Same way someone from Nkpor,ogidi or iyiowa odekpe can claim Onitsha.
lies,nobody from nkpor,obosi,ogidi e.t.c would tell you he is from onitsha
its people that tend to mistake obosi awada and nkpor for onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident Along Ota-Abeokuta Expressway As Trailer Rams Into Motorcycle / South Korea Visa / Relocating To Calabar: Any Tips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.