Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) (18375 Views)

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by CastedDude: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Two planes carrying stranded Nigerians who were on their way to Europe - arrived Lagos state yesterday night. The first aircraft transported about 245 returnees while the second aircraft conveyed 142 passengers bringing the total number returned to 387...

Many of them reportedly revealed very sad and terrible tales of their plight. Some of them were in tears as they gave thanks to God for making it possible for them to come home alive. NCFRMI was actively involved, alongside other partners to receive the returnees.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/387-stranded-nigerians-return-libya-thank-god-reaching-home-alive-photos.html

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by CastedDude: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

Ring road will be so busy this Christmas.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by ibkgab001: 5:40am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Justify your reason

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2017
They left the country through the back door and came in executively 'through the front door, if not for any other thing, they will appreciate Nigerian government for once.

21 Likes

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Manson1(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2017
"Before Buhari came to power:
I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!

I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!

Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!

HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

My president went to Abia and Anambra on two days working visit and no single inmate was freed, he went to Kano and 500 inmates were left off the hook!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced."

97 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Ah and we have a president hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Manson1:
I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!

I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!

Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!

HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

My president went to Abia and Anambra on two days working visit and no single inmate was freed, he went to Kano and 500 inmates were left off the hook!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced."

No one told you to skip economics class

Just get a life

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Manson1(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2017
mrvitalis:

No one told you to skip economics class
Just get a life
e pain am grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ds guy!!!

1 Like

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by kaycyor: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Welcome home... No place as home according to hear say wey me no believe.... Me sef dey find way go Cotonou sef..

1 Like

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by initiate: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2017
are these the lucky ones? or the unlucky
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2017
welcome home
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lol

2 Likes

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by mmsen: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2017
All of these people who get 'stranded' in Libya, do they not know how to read?

Were they not aware that Libya was in a state of anarchy? And that Europeans have no use for them?

1 Like

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2017
undecided....Dem no dey finish ni ? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by grtboy51(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Ohhhh see make dem beta go back o,see how dem just dey populate nigeria

1 Like

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Okay
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2017
CastedDude:
Two planes carrying stranded Nigerians who were on their way to Europe - arrived Lagos state yesterday night. The first aircraft transported about 245 returnees while the second aircraft conveyed 142 passengers bringing the total number returned to 387...

Many of them reportedly revealed very sad and terrible tales of their plight. Some of them were in tears as they gave thanks to God for making it possible for them to come home alive. NCFRMI was actively involved, alongside other partners to receive the returnees.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/387-stranded-nigerians-return-libya-thank-god-reaching-home-alive-photos.html

Am glad with just one more Nigerian coming out of that hell hole, until all our people are free. Then we can sever diplomatic ties with Libya and we should also campaign for their expulsion from the OAU. We can't have a member state enslaving another member state on a scale like this.
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by lost24: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Na gal much in dis people

Sexslave

is all abt pussy n moni Alway

1 Like

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by oshe111(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Honestly I pity them....

from fry pan to fia

EVEN THE ONES THAT RETURNED EARLIER ARE PLANNING TO GO BACK

#IRONYOFLIFE
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2017
grin
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2017
grin
lost24:
Na gal much in dis people

Sexslave

is all abt pussy n moni Alway
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Wizberg12(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2017
All of you who voted for APC are now running out of the country. You're going nowhere - Deport them all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Manson1:

hmmmmm
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2017
they should be checked for any strange infections, cos we cant handle another ebola crisis!
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Na wao
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2017
CastedDude:

Not surprising.
99% of them support APC
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by spartacus11(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Manson1:

e pain am grin

Just as u are dieing PMB is president

it is paining u
Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by calyto: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2017
You don't buy anything.

You live in your father's house.

All you do is come online to wail for free.

Do you even know names of the children of politicians you come here to support?

I hope you don't wail yourself into depression sha grin grin grin grin

Manson1:

2 Likes

Re: 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanker Driver Arrested After Knocking Down 19 Persons In Onitsha / 491 Libyan Returnees Land In Port-harcourt (photos) / LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.