Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 (1921 Views)

Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Reflection/homily: Third (3rd) Sunday Of Lent Year C (march 3 2013) / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Three independent sources have recently claimed the Lord told them a large earthquake is going to hit the west coast of the United States on Thursday, October 3, 2013. Two of these sources identified the earthquake will measure 9.7 on the Richter scale. That would make it the largest earthquake in recorded history.
Since 1900 when earthquake records began, the largest earthquake was 53 years ago, a 9.5 in Chile in 1960. That earthquake was also accompanied by a 38 foot tsunami, which caused most of the casualties. The devastating earthquake and tsunami that destroyed northeastern Japan in 2011 was a 9.0 on the Richter scale. It caused a 133 foot tsunami. A 9.7 earthquake would be seven times stronger than the one that hit Japan. There have only been five earthquakes in history measuring 9.0 or higher, so it is very rare.
It is also rare for the Lord to give people specific dates and Richter scale measurements for these events. Usually people only see scenes from what is coming, but no dates. So to hear three independent sources all hearing the same date makes this all very unusual.
According to these sources, the Golden Gate Bridge will be broken in half by the tsunami. The remains of the bridge will be moved into a vertical position.

For more visit: http://z3news.com/w/97-earthquake-coming-west-coast-october-3-2013/

If you reside around the west coast....it may be time to take your holiday grin
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by biodex(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
END TIME...........REPENT......JESUS IS COMING
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by taiocol: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
biodex: END TIME...........REPENT......JESUS IS COMING
date time nd year pls
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by AmandaaaP(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
And if it doesn't happen ?
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amandaaa P: And if it doesn't happen ?

Then we will know the Lord did not show them

1 Like

Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by obyrich(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
What are the independent sources? Another fairy-tale. Liars on the prowl.
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by AmandaaaP(f): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
It never ever happens how and when these ppl say it will...delirious !
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
obyrich: What are the independent sources? Another fairy-tale. Liars on the prowl.

While I do not know if these individuals are saying the truth....I think it is expedient to advise you to always think before you make conclusions. Not only are these individuals mentioned in the source (which is a click away), it was discussed on a TV show ( which you can see in the main article).

Anyways it's for those living along the west coast..... we have heard the government is up to something by Oct 1...... conspiracy theory sometimes can be true...who knows
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by obyrich(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ belabela what's thoughtful about your post? My stand is clear, it will not happen. Government policies are NEVER based on religious conjectures. There are agencies saddled with the responsibility of forecasting weather and climatic conditions. My stand is that it will NEVER happen! You can adopt a different standpoint if you like.
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by Kei144(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by Thekeeper(m): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2013
where is d goddamn earthquake.... I shake my head for this people...foooooools
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by obyrich(m): 2:21am On Oct 04, 2013
The_keeper: where is d goddamn earthquake.... I shake my head for this people...foooooools
I laugh in chinese. Don't mind them brother. I have the spirit of discernment. Someone thought I was just wasting my time when I refuted it. Shame to false prophets.
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by obyrich(m): 2:34am On Oct 04, 2013
belabela:

While I do not know if these individuals are saying the truth....I think it is expedient to advise you to always think before you make conclusions. Not only are these individuals mentioned in the source (which is a click away), it was discussed on a TV show ( which you can see in the main article).

Anyways it's for those living along the west coast..... we have heard the government is up to something by Oct 1...... conspiracy theory sometimes can be true...who knows
You said I don't think before making conclusion? So how many buildings have been devasted? Have you ever heard of people with the gift of discernment? Check my posts on Nairaland, I have NEVER doubted any prophecy but this. Believing every prophecy doesn't make you a believer.
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
obyrich: You said I don't think before making conclusion? So how many buildings have been devasted? Have you ever heard of people with the gift of discernment? Check my posts on Nairaland, I have NEVER doubted any prophecy but this. Believing every prophecy doesn't make you a believer.

You sound more confused than before though. You live in your own imagination, void of any objectivity. First of all you claimed these individuals are unknown to which I said read the article you will find them on youtube ( they are not faceless as you alleged)

Amandaa asked a question to which I replied as quoted below

Amandaaa P: And if it doesn't happen ?

belabela:

Then we will know the Lord did not show them

You go on ranting about goverment forecast......there I see a man who has personal issues. In America government predictions ahve been wrong many times....huricanes have been downgraded to storms......tsunami warnings anve been cancelled after initial warnings......and your final claim that you said so highlights how much you think of yourself...but the truth remians you are NOTHING in the scheme of the universe. Your words or thinking cannot change anything.

My advice still stands, think before jumping to conclusion.... These guys made claims I saw on a TV programme shared it on nairaland with one of the links mentioned....and you are ranting on nothing. Read the healine again if you are still confused " Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013"
Re: Latest Prophetic Claims: 9.7 Earthquake Coming To West Coast On October 3, 2013 by AmandaaaP(f): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
It didn't happen after all...some ppl sha !

(1) (Reply)

Video: Jim Iyke's Deliverance At Synagogue Church Of All Nation / When You Fellow Atheist Falls Your Hand (seun Osewa) / 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.