Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN (21850 Views)

Jw Lies By Former Jw Member (sylviane Nuccio) / Lies By The Occultic Jehovah's Witnesses!!! / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by rollybest(m): 6:12am On Feb 08, 2017
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) says Lai Mohammed, minister of information, never dares to speak against Muslim leaders who make hate speeches, but that he comes after those of the church.

The association was reacting to a statement in which the minister said reports of the killing of Christians were not true.

“Such fallacies like the Islamisation of Nigeria, the killing of Christians by Muslims, the labelling of Nigeria as the most dangerous place for Christians in the world can only serve one purpose: trigger a religious war. Needless to say that no nation ever survives a religious war,” Mohammed had said.

“The alleged Islamisation of Nigeria under the current administration is totally false and should be perceived in its entirety as a campaign of calumny. The secular nature of Nigeria’s constitution makes the issue of religious dominance and impunity improbable.”

In a statement issued by Adebayo Oladeji, media aide of Samson Ayokunle, CAN president, the association described the minister’s statement as lies.

“We are disappointed but not surprised with the disparaging, lies and abusive statements credited to the minister of information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed in Ilorin during the town hall meeting where he was accusing religious leaders of making alleged provocative statements that can lead to religious war,” it said.

“Mohammed in his characteristic manner left out the issues but went after the so-called religious leaders, which we all know, are the Christian leaders because we know that the minister dare not speak against the Muslim leaders who had said worse things.”

CAN said that “Nigerian Christians love their country and they not only promote peace and unity but also always pray for her and the leadership”.

It said, in the past one year, it declared fasting and prayers for Nigeria and her leadership twice.

“If we are thirsty for a war, we wouldn’t have gone that far,” the Christian body said.

It asked Mohammed to disprove its claim that its members were killed by Fulani herdsmen in Kaduna, Benue and Plateau states.

“Is Lai Mohammed accusing of us of telling lies: That our members are being killed, maimed and burnt by the Boko Haram terrorists in the northeast? That our members are being killed by the Fulani herdsmen in Plateau, Benue and now Kaduna states? That those responsible for these killings profess Islam as their religion?” it asked.

“That those who killed Madam Bridget Agbahime in Kano were Muslims who were arrested but later discharged and acquitted by the court as requested by the state attorney-general and commissioner of justice?

“That those who killed Madam Eunice Elisha Olawale while doing the morning preaching in Kubwa, Abuja were Muslim fundamentalists who were arrested but also freed by the police? Is Lai Mohammed telling us that no Christian was killed by the Fulani herdsmen who invaded southern Kaduna, killed and maimed our members and razed down their communities recently? Is Mohammed saying the Fulani herdsmen who have been killing our members are not armed with sophisticated weapons and is it wrong for us to ask where they get the AK-47 and other weapons they are using?

“When all those killings were going on in Plateau, Benue and Southern Kaduna, was there any time Lai Mohammed or anyone in the federal government raised up a voice against the atrocities?

“If those murderous Fulani herdsmen are faceless, how come the Sultan of Sokoto is claiming that they are not Nigerians and in another instance, the Kaduna state governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai said they had been paid for the ‘wrong done to them’? Why is it that whenever these murderers are perpetrating their atrocities, the security agencies look elsewhere until their victims decided to fight back? Is it because the security agencies are Muslim dominated? CAN says no to disparaging remarks in the name of politics. Enough of these lies by Lai Mohammed.”

https://www.thecable.ng/members-killed-enough-lies-can-tells-lai

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by AntiWailer: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2017
As usual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by sarrki(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Is Can now a political party?

They should channel there complain to the appropriate party

The more reason I love catholic die

They hardly involves in politicking

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by axeman2(m): 6:18am On Feb 08, 2017
LIE MOHAMMED the root of nigerian problem is as a result of religion.

42 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by rejoice4eva(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
Stop disgracing yourself

211 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2017
CAN should just stop politicking...They should face the mission of the organization

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by proeast(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Lai Mohamed is a lunatic

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by petrov10: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Lol lai the lines Man grin

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Lanretoye(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
lai Mohammed will soon go on a trip of no return like someone I dont wan to mention.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Flyingngel(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki post:Is Can now a political party?

They hardly involves in politicking.

Guy man, i have been reading ur comments of late here, it is quite unfortunate that you have taken this loyalty too far, may be there is something you are not telling us.
Back to ur comment, has CAN not channel their grievances to the appropriate channel and nothing is done. If this people attack ur village is this what you will say?
One thing in life that is certain is death, we will all die and stand to account to every idle word or action that we undertake in this world. Peace.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Beadex1(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2017
All I need to know is Lai childhood friends, got series of question to ask them

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by helpee(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
CAN should just stop politicking...They should face the mission of the organization
ok . It is politics to ask your muslim brothers to stop killing them abi? Which mission do you want them to face?.....okayyyy, to allow themselves to be slaughtered by islamic jihadist who present their dead bodies as trophies to Allah. That must be the missiOn you are talking about. You guys are sick

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:14am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

Sarrki is your head paining you again this morning? Why have you decided to stop being reasonable? You weren't like this before now, what happened? Is the hunger/change real now??

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by ganye1: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2017
“That our members are being killed by the Fulani herdsmen in Plateau, Benue and now Southern Kaduna?`` When I read the part where CAN said that their members are now being killed in southern Kaduna I know that they have gone political because the conflict in southern did not start now and it is not a case of one side killing another but a case of mutual violence. CAN. should be responsible and stop playing politics with lives of the citizens of this country.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2017
helpee:
ok . It is politics to ask your muslim brothers to stop killing them abi? Which mission do you want them to face?.....okayyyy, to allow themselves to be slaughtered by islamic jihadist who present their dead bodies as trophies to Allah. That must be the missiOn you are talking about. You guys are sick
"You guys are sick" hey i won't take that from you. I stated my opinion without verbal assault, you can make you opinion known as well without verbal attack okay! We can't have the same thought on issues that is why we are called human being...Mind you i'm a Christian and i don't support the killing of Christians.CAN mission that i mention earlier is to preach Peace and Love and not to quote words that can cause war...

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Chiboyz40(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmm, well this is a different lai compared to the one in opposition then.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by prolove22(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
rollybest:
THE Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, yesterday, accused the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, of distorting facts in the name of politics.
“We are disappointed but not surprised with the disparaging lies and abusive statements credited to the Minister of Information in Ilorin during the town hall meeting where he was accusing religious leaders of making alleged provocative statements that can lead to religious war,’’ CAN said in a statement signed by Special Assistant (Media and Communications), Adebayo Oladeji, to the National President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle.
According to CAN, the Information Minister, in his characteristic manner, left out the issues but went after the so-called religious leaders who are the Christian leaders because he dare not speak against Muslim leaders who had said worse things.
The statement asked Alhaji Mohammed if he was accusing CAN of “telling lies that our members are being killed, maimed and burnt by the Boko Haram terrorists in the North-East?
“That our members are being killed by the Fulani herdsmen in Plateau, Benue and now Southern Kaduna? That those responsible for these killings profess Islam as their religion? That those who killed Madam Bridget Agbahime in Kano were Muslims who were arrested but later discharged and acquitted by the court as requested by the state Attorney- General and Commissioner of Justice?
‘’That those who killed Madam Eunice Elisha Olawale while doing the morning preaching in Kubwa, Abuja, were Muslim fundamentalists, who were arrested but also freed by the Police?
“Is Lai Mohammed telling us that no Christian was killed by the Fulani herdsmen who invaded the Southern Kaduna, killed and maimed our members and razed down their communities recently?
‘’Is Mohammed saying the Fulani herdsmen, who have been killing our members are not armed with sophisticated weapons and is it wrong for us to ask where they get the AK-47 and other weapons they are using?
“When all those killings were going on in Plateau, Benue and Southern Kaduna, was there any time Lai Mohammed or anyone in the Federal Government raised up a voice against the atrocities?”
“If those murderous Fulani herdsmen are faceless, how come the Sultan of Sokoto is claiming that they are not Nigerians and in another instance, the Kaduna State governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, said they had been paid for the ‘wrong done to them’?
“Why is it that whenever these murderers are perpetrating their atrocities, the security agencies look elsewhere until their victims decided to fight back? Is it because the security agencies are Muslim dominated? CAN says no to disparaging remarks in the name of politics. Enough of these lies by Lai Mohammed.”

13 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by helpee(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
"You guys are sick" hey i won't take that from you. I stated my opinion without verbal assault, you can make you opinion known as well without verbal attack okay! We can't have the same thought on issues that is why we are called human being...Mind you i'm a Christian and i don't support the killing of Christians.CAN mission that i mention earlier is to preach Peace and Love and not to quote words that can cause war...
sorry for whatever part of my post you found offensive. But jesus preached peace and love but he didnt teach stupidity. He preached peace yet he beat the hell out of traders in the temple. You yourself agreed it is not CAN saying things that can cause war...they are only QUOTING according to you. Why not ask the people making statements stop so that CAN wont have to quote them. Christians wont hide under jesus preach peace sermon again while the muslim vampires keep feeding on their blood. The message jesus sent to CAN is this...WATCH OVER MY SHEEP and if CAN should keep quiet while those sheep are being slaughtered they have failed in their mission

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
helpee:
sorry for whatever part of my post you found offensive. But jesus preached peace and love but he didnt teach stupidity. He preached peace yet he beat the hell out of traders in the temple. You yourself agreed it is not CAN saying things that can cause war...they are only QUOTING according to you. Why not ask the people making statements stop so that CAN wont have to quote them. Christians wont hide under jesus preach peace sermon again while the muslim vampires keep feeding on their blood. The message jesus sent to CAN is this...WATCH OVER MY SHEEP and if CAN should keep quiet while those sheep are being slaughtered they have failed in their mission
I agreed with you but our hands are tied due to our belief in the Holy Book.What we need now is to keep praying for Peace, Love and Unity...Jesus even said it that we should love our neighbour and pray for our enemy...What's the way forward?
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by veekid(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Lai Muhammed; lieing is his hobby. I've seen his CV

6 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by nmreports: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Sick politicians. CAN is really disappointing me. Meddling in things that do not concern them. Focus on getting people to repent and make Heaven and let the rulers do their own.
Even the so called rulers are sick and confused. The problem is they do not know they are sick and confused. Like I said yesterday in the below quote:

All sick folks. Bad unfit leaders. Painful crop of executives and judges with fat stomach.

nmreports:
What was the importance of Buharis presence in Nigeria before??

# Painfully, we are probably spending more to service his stay over there.
# He was the gravest mistake we ever made.
# The country is in disarray hoping to be better.
# I regret ever having him as a president. I am full of regrets.
# He (They) made a lot of promises.

1. No light.
2. Dollar skyrocketing daily.
3. People lost money in NSE yesterday.
4. Rolled out recruitment's, no one has been called. NCC, DPR We even heard DPR cancelled, Read on www.HRtechnique.com
5. Industries are closing shop and moving.
6. Unemployment on the increase more than ever. Read on NBS.
7. Price of basic things have trippled.

It is not really funny what is going on. Not funny and I am so sober.

Amaechi said we should wait four years before judging them. Here is my comment to him: (Guys dont mind this politician. They do not have your good at heart).
Frankly speaking, I doubt if there is any other country on earth with so much wealth and resources like Nigeria. I am made to believe sometimes that this country may never make it. I sometimes want to believe so but my faith wont let me.

nmreports:
Would you patiently wait when you are aware someone doesnt have your goodness at heart.

Would you wait till a beast devour your entire family one by one.

Would you wait if reverse was the case?. You as a shop owner with the crop of leaders we have now. How will you thrive?

If Nigeria had a workable constitution and patriotic legislators and judiciary arm of government, you guys would be out of job.

Would you patiently wait for a supposedly experienced employee to deliver on his promised committment while spoon feeding him?.

Whats happening to us is unfair.

You cant even give youths jobs. DPR recruitment I learnt was cancelled. Read on www.HRtechnique.com

NCC, EFCC, NIRS, all of them hijacked with only few slots for the populace.

Its sad. People are suffering. If you were an ordinary citizen Amaechi you wont be saying this.

These guys dont even buy their own rice. Even these pastors just get free money. At least most of them who are in the business for profit. Discussing what does not benefit the populace. Really so angry. This country should not be in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Dani4tech(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Title of the thread just got me...
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by obembet(f): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
So everybody don identify liar Muhammed as .......

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Only God "CAN" judge me... wink
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by NNVanguard(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
What legacy are you leaving for posterity?

7 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Antoeni(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
LAI Mohammed and Femi Adeshina the both of u re like bread and butter, una can lie,

4 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Category1: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
U should know is name is lie Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by napoleon77(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

As per the highlighted in bold, work on your grammar.

So what is the appropriate party? CAN should not respond to the spokesperson of the FG?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by dust144(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Enough of these lies by lies Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Cope1(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that Christians are been killed and nothing is been done by the government to protect the Christians instead lie mohammed is everywhere peddling falsehood and deceit to cover all atrocities of this Islamic hitmen

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by scachy(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

Keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by cr7lomo: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

This guy...u sure say u well so?? Hv u not noticed that u are the only person that constantly defends apc failed government...ur likes hv even given up...can't u see that u are now making a f.ool of urself...do u hv to always comment...guy , u are swimming alone and drowning fast... Its either u are related to and a beneficiary to this failed government or u are out rightly delusional... I will advice u to retire ur moniker , start to use a new one and then start being truthful to urself just like ur cohorts have done

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Uzo Uzochukwu Builds A House For Homeless Family In Imo State - Pictures / Why Are Christians Not United? / 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.