Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... (9164 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by afebo655: 2:19am On Oct 29, 2016
GOD GETS ANGRY TOO – Friday October 28th 2016

Memorise: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalms 30:5
Read: Psalms 30:1-5 (KJV) (Open heavens 28 October 2016 daily devotional)
1 I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

3 O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

4 Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Bible in one year: Zechariah 1:1-6-8, Psalms 86:15-37
A truth catches one’s attention in today’s Bible reading; God can be angry! If this wasn’t the case, the Bible wouldn’t have said; “For this anger endureth but a moment”. Jeremiah 25:6 further corroborates this fact by saying that the God of love can be provoked to anger: Open Heavens 28 October 2016:- God gets angry too

“And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.”

It is only a false teacher or prophet that will teach that God is so lovingly holy, therefore, He can’t be provoked to anger. This type of teaching makes children of God take the love of their heavenly Father for granted.
Having said this, we must also acknowledge the fact that His anger does not last forever. There is a condition though. When you don’t take God and His mercies for granted, and you genuinely turn away from your wickedness, He will deal with you as if you have never sinned before. Proverbs 28:13 says:

“He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.”

When God is angry with an individual, that fellow cannot know joy. Psalms 32:10 says:

“Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.”

Editor: Aje Oluwaseyifunmi Moses
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
HIS EARS ARE NOT DULL – Thursday December 1st 2016
Memorise: Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: Thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands. Job 14:15
Read: Isaiah 59:1-3 (KJV)
1 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
Bible in one year: Exodus 10:21-12:42, Psalms 113
Alienation or banishment is a form of punishment in which a guilty person is expelled from a region and forbidden to return. Alienation is commonly used by God in the Bible to cut off sinners from His presence. A good example is the banishment of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden as a result of their disobedience to God. Open Heaven Thursday 1 December 2016:- His ears are not dull. I pray that you will never do anything that will cause God to cut you off from His Presence in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 59:1-2 says:

“Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; Neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, And your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/11/open-heaven-devotional-2016-thursday-1.html#more

FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE – Friday December 2nd 2016
Memorise: Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. Revelation 4:11
Read: 1st Peter 2:9-11 (KJV)
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
Bible in one year: Exodus 12:43-14:31, Psalms 114
Bible records shows that God is not passive about His creation; He is dynamically involved in everything that happens in the universe. His interest and involvement can be seen in the history of Israel and in the ministry of Jesus Christ. In the present age, God’s activities and operations can be seen in the lives of believers and the Church. Open Heaven Friday 2 December 2016:- For His own pleasure. The Bible projected this in Colossians 1:16;

“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:”

Revelation 4:11 further states that all things were created for God’s pleasure. In Moses’ story, God divinely chose the burning bush, after looking through all the available bushes around, He found pleasure in that particular one and decided to use it, just as He decided to locate the Redemption Camp on its present site. If I had been given the privilege to determine the location of our camp ground, it would never have been in its present location. I would have preferred a location much closer to Lagos. For those believers who obtained their spouses from God, if asked to make that choice personally, they most likely would have chosen someone else and would have missed God’s divine direction. Has the Lord chosen for you on any matter? Appreciate Him for His choice and go with that choice. [Open Heavens Devotional 2016]
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/11/for-his-own-pleasure-friday-december-2.html#more

DEALING WITH UNCLEAN SPIRITS – Saturday December 3rd 2016
Memorise: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mark 16:16
Read: Matthew 10:1 (KJV)
10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
Bible in one year: Exodus 15-16, Psalms 115
Demons are fallen angels that were driven out of heaven because of their rebellious acts. The Bible presents demons as the authentic source of every manner of immorality in this world. Also, demons are the foot soldiers that the devil uses to steal, kill, devour and wreck all manner of evil against humanity. I pray that you will not become an easy prey to the devil and his demons in the Name of Jesus. Open Heaven Saturday 3 December 2016:- Dealing with unclean spirits

However, demons were subject to the authority of Jesus Christ during His earthly ministry and subsequently in the ministry of the Church. Demons and idols bow in the Presence of our God. If you study how demons related with Jesus Christ and His disciples in the Bible, you will observe that they recognized God’s Presence in Jesus Christ and his disciples, and they surrendered without argument. I have always told my spiritual children that if we have enough of His Presence in us, demons will flee when they sight us, how much more when we command them to go out. In Mark 5:1-6, when Jesus stepped on the shores of the Gadarenes, a very notorious, heavily demon-possessed mad man immediately reported to Him even before He said a word. It is very easy to cast out demons when your life is full of God’s glory. When Jesus came to earth, He brought with Him the glory and dominion of Heaven. Consequently, if demons see that same glory of God in you, they will have no choice but to submit to the King of Glory whose Presence you carry. [Open Heavens Devotional 2016]
http://www.openheavensdaily.net/2016/11/open-heaven-saturday-3-december-2016.html

SATAN’S DELICACY? – Sunday December 4th 2016
Memorise: Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. Hebrews 12:16
Read: Daniel 1:6-8 (KJV)
6 Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:
7 Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.
8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

Bible in one year: Exodus 17-19, Psalms 116
The word ‘delicacy’ is commonly used to describe a food item that is considered highly desirable and usually scarce and expensive. Delicacies often have unusual characteristics, flavours and tastes, thereby attracting the interest of the high and mighty in the society. Open Heaven Sunday 4 December 2016:- Satan’s delicecy? Meanwhile, the devil uses a delicacy as a potent weapon to bring down his human targets, and it was proven an effective weapon over the years. He successfully used it against Adam and Eve, Esau, etc. However, Godly people like Daniel know that delicacies have the potential to defile a child of God, especially when offered as bait from the devil. I pray that you will never fall for any attractive proposition of the devil in Jesus’ name.

“The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.”
Psalms 19:8

When oil is pure, it makes the lamp burn brightly. When a candle light burns, and it comes across something impure, it suddenly goes dim, or off. If you do not want to dim or quench the Spirit of God in you, keep off every form of defilement. Evil thoughts will hinder the free move of God in your life. Acts of disobedience, self-will and insubordination to authority are capable of putting out the fire of the Spirit in you.

Christians are the brides of Christ, therefore, God expects us to maintain our purity. Psalms 119:1 says:

“Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/12/satans-delicacy-sunday-december-4-th.html#more

DON’T BURY YOUR TALENT – Monday December 5th 2016
Memorise: But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 2nd Corinthians 9:6
Read: Matthew 25:24-29 (KJV)
24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
Bible in one year: Exodus 20:1-22:15, Psalms 117
God ordained seedtime and harvest not just to mark time, but as a life principle. He also gave varying degrees of talents to every human being as a form of heavenly investment. Consequently, every legitimate human task, however menial it may seem, is of intrinsic worth and a potential means of glorifying God. Open Heaven Monday 5 December 2016:- Don’t bury your telent

God expects us to use our God given talents and abilities profitably. I once told my children that if they understand the natural farming process with the scriptural principles on sowing and reaping, entering into their harvest will be a work-over, because they will know what to sow, how to sow it and how to water the seed sown in order to have their desired harvest. In essence, they will know how to profitably use their talents for the progress of God’s kingdom. When the Holy Ghost Service congregation grew beyond what I could handle all by myself, I chose seven elders to assist me. I gave each of them a neck tie I had used during previous ministrations, and asked them to wear them as mantle from me. Each time they wore them while ministering, there were records of miracles, signs and wonders. But then, I also observed that I began to harvest neckties from close associates and friends who travelled to South Africa, London or America. I became curious about the fact that whenever anyone brought me a gift, it was a neck tie. So I asked God why. The Lord said; “Son, if you sow ties, you will reap ties.” Then I realised that I was receiving the harvest of the ties I gave out. So I began to sow shoes to pastors who shared the same shoe size with me. After giving out several of them, some of which were my best, I waited the first and second months but no shoe gift came from anywhere. Worried over the delay, I asked God why the harvest was yet to come and He taught me another lesson. He said; “Son, if you plant maize, you can harvest it within three months, but if you plant yam, you will have to wait a little longer.
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/12/dont-bury-your-talent-monday-december-5.html#more

LOVE: AN ANTIDOTE FOR DEATH – Tuesday December 6th 2016
Memorise: We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. 1st John 3:14
Read: 1st John 3:9-11 (KJV)
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
Bible in one year: Exodus 22:16-24:18, Psalms 118
The first attribute that becomes noticeable in a genuinely born-again child of God is the love for God and humanity. Every converted and renewed child of God operates under the control of the Holy Spirit, he is fully aware of new spiritual experiences and desires, as the Holy Spirit kick-starts the work of character restoration in him. A loving relationship between a Christian and Jesus therefore provides the most credible evidence of the grace of God at work in the life of a believer. God. Open Heaven Tuesday 6 December 2016:- Love: an antidote of death

We all know that true lovers always enjoy each other’s company and fellowship. When one lover has an opportunity to spend time with the other, and for any reason misses that opportunity, he becomes sad. God loves to fellowship with man and this has been so from the very beginning. God created man to fellowship with Him; this is the major reason why He created us in His image. He enjoyed coming to meet and fellowship with Adam in the cool of the day. How He cherished it! It became a daily appointment which He never missed. Then imagine His disappointment when He came one day and Adam was nowhere to be found. After that, God needed another person continue from where Adam had stopped. He kept searching until He found Enoch. Genesis 5:24 says:

“And Enoch walked with God; and he was not; for God took him.”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/12/love-antidote-fordeath-tuesday-december.html#more

PARENTS! LEAD THE WAY – Wednesday December 7th 2016
Memorise: Train up a child in the way he should go: And when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Read: Psalms 127:3-5 (KJV)
3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Bible in one year: Exodus 25-26, Psalms 119:1-16
Discipline in the family happens when parents lovingly correct and train their children in accordance with the Word of God, so that they may grow up in the way of the Lord. The type of relationship that exists between parents and their children determines whether the children will be disciplined or not. When a servant misbehaves, you may ignore his offence but when a son or daughter commits the same offence, they should not get away with it. God. Open Heaven Wednesday 7 December 2016:- Parents! Lead the way. It is the goal of every reasonable parent to ensure that their children are better versions of themselves. On the other hand, some parents are extreme; they don’t discipline, but crush their children. Being high-handed is applying discipline the other way round. Matthew 5:48 says, we should be as perfect as our Heavenly Father; God wants us to be as good as Himself. Jesus, the Prince of Peace wants us to be even better; hence, He says we will do greater works than He did. My joy as the General Overseer of the RCCG is in seeing my spiritual children excel and achieve greater heights than myself. I decree into the lives of everyone using this devotional right now, you will excel in all that you lay your hands on and you will achieve greater heights than myself in Jesus’ name.

Meanwhile, children are naturally naughty, that is why Proverbs 22:15 says:

“Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; But the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/12/parents-lead-way-wednesday-december-7.html#more

IT IS TIME TO OVERFLOW I – Thursday December 8th 2016
Memorise: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3rd John 1:2
Read: 2nd Samuel 6:10-12 (KJV)
10 He was not willing to take the ark of the LORD to be with him in the City of David. Instead, he took it to the house of Obed-Edom the Gittite. 11 The ark of the LORD remained in the house of Obed-Edom the Gittite for three months, and the LORD blessed him and his entire household.

12 Now King David was told, “The LORD has blessed the household of Obed-Edom and everything he has, because of the ark of God.” So David went to bring up the ark of God from the house of Obed-Edom to the City of David with rejoicing.
Bible in one year: Exodus 27-28, Psalms 119:17-32
God is not a poor God, He is wealthier than we can ever imagine. He owns all the natural resources on earth, all the gases in the air and all the elements in the universe, just to mention a few. Can you imagine if scientists are able to get a tiny piece of the sun. Imagine how much they will sell it at an auction. The Almighty God owns the entire sun and all elements in the universe. A God as rich as this will definitely give His children more than enough resources to take care of their needs. He lacks nothing, so His children should lack nothing too. However, this is not the case in reality. We see many Christians these days wallowing in poverty for years, in fact, many unbelievers don’t want to become born again because they are afraid of poverty. God is not happy with this. More often than not, these Christians are the cause of their own predicament. Open Heaven Thursday 8 December 2016:- It is time to overflow I

God in His Word has given us several instructions and principles that will guarantee our wealth, but He will not force us to practice them, we have to do them ourselves to see them manifest. For example, in Luke 6:38, Jesus Christ Himself said:

“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measure to you again.”

Whenever I see Pastors trying hard to convince people to give, it hurts me, because if every Christian has the understanding of this passage, they will constantly complete to give the biggest offering. The Bible says also in Proverbs 11:24:

“There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/12/open-heavens-sermon-thursday-8-december.html#more

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
SIGNS OF THE LAST DAYS – Tuesday December 13th 2016
Memorise: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. Matthew 24:11
Read: 1st Timothy 4:1-2 (KJV)
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Bible in one year: Exodus 38:21-40:38, Psalms 119:97-112
The Bible tells us about the things that will happen to mark the end of this world and the beginning of eternal life. Beginning with the rapture, there will be extreme joy for those that will be found on the Lord’s side, while there will be extreme pain and sorrow for those that will be found on the devil’s side. Open Heavens Tuesday 13 December 2016:- signs of the last days. As the curtain begins to be drawn over the activities of this world, the trumpet will sound. Then, Jesus Christ will appear physically in the sky with overwhelming glory, to raise the dead, judge the world, destroy every opposition to God, and consummate His everlasting Kingdom.

Believers from the Bible days prepared for His return, waiting the eagerness and joy, but rapture didn’t happen. It was with this in mind that the disciples asked Jesus questions about what would be the signs of the last days in Matthew 24:3:

“… the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/12/signs-of-last-days-tuesday-december-13.html#more

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
open heavens march 17 2017 devotional hosts at heaven's gate
HOSTS AT HEAVEN’S GATE – Friday March 17th 2017
Memorise: Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:2
Read: Colossians 3:1-4 (KJV)
1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Bible in one year: Exodus 11-12, Isaiah 62, Hymn: Sing hymn 15
In the world we live in today, a lot of people are overwhelmed by sorrow and are living in depression. It is therefore no accident that one of the crucial assignments of the Holy Spirit is the work of the comforting the sorrowful and uplifting the depressed (John 16:6-7). His comfort shifts your focus away from your fears, wipes away your tears, sets your mind on the bigger picture you should see, gives you peace in the midst of the storm and gives you a reason to live beyond that moment of depression. In the end, He also gives you strength to help others in similar situations. In any area of you need comfort of the Holy Spirit, receive it today in Jesus’ Name!

Several years ago, while still lecturing at the University of Lagos, I had a particular student we referred to as Brother Moses. He was a passionate soul-winner. His passion for the lost endeared him to me. We became so close that you would even think he was my biological first-born son. After he graduated from the university, he was posted to the northern part of Nigeria for his mandatory one-year service in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme. Within a few months of his service year, his fellow corps members had fallen in love with him. Then suddenly, he died. He fellow corps members could not accept this, and so they began to pray. He died at about 10am and 2pm he came back to life. He told the brethren the Lord asked him to come back to tell them that they were praying the wrong kind of prayers, and that their noise was disturbing Him. The Lord said they should not be praying for Brother Moses to return from glory to join them on earth; they should rather be praying for themselves to finish the race and end up in glory.

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/openheavens-march-17-2017-devotional.html#more

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
GUARD YOUR FAITH- Saturday March 18th 2017
Memorise: But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Jude 1:20
Read: 1st John 5:4-5 (KJV)
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Bible in one year: Exodus 13-14, Isaiah 63:1-14, Hymn: Sing hymn 1
As you go through life, the winds, waves and storms of life work against your progress, but be encouraged by the testimony of those who have successfully gone ahead of you in the Christian race. They serve as witnesses of God’s ability to keep His children from failing (Hebrews 12:1). God not only calls, He also keeps and sustains the called. Jude 1:24 says,

“Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,”

Be assured that God can keep you from falling. He can also keep you from failing. He can preserve you on your trip to destiny. He can keep you saved and living right before Him. Have you been unable in your Christian faith? Have sin, Satan and the world been buffeting you, so much so that you are not experiencing the reality of a triumphant Christian life? The One who is able to keep you faultless will begin to strengthen you from today! By His grace, you will no longer be a victim of sin. The yoke of an inconsistent walk with God is broken today! Receive grace to live faultless before God’s throne in Jesus’ Name!

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.”
1st John 5:4

If you are truly born again, you have been placed in a position that is in opposition to sin, Satan and the world. These entities will come against you on a daily basis. However, you should not be afraid, because God has given you the faith that overcomes. It is your duty to feed this faith and make it grow. Faith is like your body that requires food daily.
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/openheavens-guard-your-faith-march-18.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
LIFTING SPIRITUAL LOADS – Sunday March 19th 2017
Memorise: Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
Read: Mark 1:23-27 (KJV)
23 And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,

24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him.

26 And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.

27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.
Bible in one year: Exodus 15:16, Isaiah 63:15-64:12, Hymn: Sing hymn 11
Besides physical and material burdens, the devil also weighs people’s lives down with martial burdens. He does this in order to prevent them from actualising God’s plan and purpose for their lives. A person who is weighed down by a heavy load cannot think of moving forward. Mark 5:25-34 tells us the story of the woman with the issue of blood. According to Mosaic Law, the fact that her blood kept flowing continuously implied that she was permanently considered to be unclean. She was therefore ostracized from society. In that state, no man dared come near to propose to her. Even if some man was brave enough to marry her, she had very slim chances of bearing children. Hannah also faced a martial burden as she battled with barrenness, which her mate used in taunting her. She never planned to be barren but barrenness attached itself to her until the Burden-Bearer stepped in. Are you laden with a marital burden? Is there no peace in your home? Is the enemy turning your spouse against you because of the delay in conceiving? Have you been weeping quietly because of the marital burdens you are forced to bear? This season, the Burden-Bearer will intervene in your situation and turn things around for good!
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/19-march-2017-rccg-devotional-2017.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
ANY PRICKS? – Monday March 20th 2017
Memorise: Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 1st Timothy 4:2
Read: Romans 9:1, 1st Timothy 1:16-20 (KJV)
9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost
1st Timothy 1:16-20
16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;

19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
Bible in one year: Exodus 17-19, Isaiah 65:1-12, Hymn: Sing hymn 7
“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.”
Acts 2:38

For anyone who wants to partake of salvation from sins, Satan and the world, God requires genuine, heartfelt repentance. In Acts 2:37, after preaching to multitudes, they asked Peter, “What shall we do?” He simply replied, “Repent and be water-baptized, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” From this response, we understand that the Spirit of life Himself is a gift, and that if you will have Him, you must start from place of repentance. If you want to experience the move of the Spirit in your life, begin with repentance. Repentance is the foundation stone on which faith in Christ is built. Anyone who claims to be a servant of God but who did not start from the place of repentance is only engaging in self deception. Examine yourself today. Are you saved? Have you truly repented?

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/any-pricks-20-march-2017-rccg.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
T MAY NOT MAKE SENSE – Tuesday March 21st 2017
Memorise: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways my ways, saith the LORD. Isaiah 55:8
Read: 2nd Kings 4:1-7 (King James Version)
1 Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.

2 And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil.

3 Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few.

4 And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.

5 So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out.

6 And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.

7 Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.
Bible in one year: Exodus 20-21, Isaiah 65:13-25, Hymn: Sing hymn 7
Total obedience remains a major key to unlocking the doors of signs and wonders. In our Bible reading, when the man of God gave some instructions to the widow whose sons were about to be taken into slavery, she had every right to call them stupid instructions. He told her to go and borrow empty vessels from her neighbours. With the human understanding, one cannot see the relationship between borrowing empty containers and the money she needed. Also, she was asked to pour the oil in her little bottle into large containers. How can a small bottle of oil fill up one large container, not to mention several containers? That is exactly the point. Blessed are those who will not argue with God. If you ask about my greatest secret, it is simply that I do not argue with God. He has asked me to do many things that the rational mind with call “foolish”, and yet I never argue. Why? I discovered a long time ago that my brain is too little to understand this great God. The Bible in 1st Corinthians 1:27 says,

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/21-march-2017-open-heavens-message-it.html#more

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
ASSOCIATED WITH CHANGE? – Wednesday March 22nd 2017
Memorise: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away: behold, all things are become new. 2nd Corinthians 5:17
Read: Deuteronomy 28:11-13 (King James Version)
11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
Bible in one year: Exodus 22-23, Isaiah 66:1-14, Hymn: Sing hymn 2
If there is any single word that symbolises Jesus Christ, it is the word “Change”. While some changes are good, some others have negative consequences. Encountering Jesus Christ brings positive change to you. Everything about Jesus spells change. The moment He was born into this world, things began to change. Even the old calendar was changed to reflect the years before Christ was born (BC) and the years after (AD). By His virgin birth, He introduced change to the rules of childbirth. This is why “mono-pause” can become “mono-play”. By the change He brought, we have seen a 56 years-old woman testifying before the people of God with her newborn baby. No wonder Jesus said God can raise children out of stones (Matthew 3:9). Are you trusting God for the fruit of the womb but menopause is telling you that your time is past? Tell it that because your Saviour and Master, Jesus, stands for change, it cannot stand in your way. Shortly, you shall celebrate with your own baby!

If you are connected to Jesus, you cannot but experience glorious changes in your life. Nothing that He created can stand in your way. If what He created cannot stop you, how then can the evil forces and evil mechanisms that were designed by the hordes of hell stop you? They also answer to Him! Indeed, the moment He walked on water, He not only defiled the law of gravity, He also made it respond to His will (Matthew 14:23-27). By this act, the man who said what goes up must come down began to have problems with his postulates. If you encounter Jesus, you go up and stay up. This is why Deuteronomy 28:13 says,

“And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:”

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/22-march-2017-open-heavens-associated.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
FRUITFULNESS: A MUST! – Thursday March 23rd 2017
Memorise: And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. Genesis 17:6
Read: Genesis 17:4-6 (King James Version)
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Bible in one year: Exodus 24-25, Isaiah 66:15-24, Hymn: Sing hymn 10
The very first mandate of God to mankind is to be fruitful (Genesis 1:28). This tells you how important your fruitfulness is to God. I declare that this is your season of fruitfulness! Today, everything standing in your way to fruitfulness shall be uprooted and destroyed in Jesus’ Name. Speaking of fruitfulness, you can be fruitful in different areas of life. Do you know that it takes just an idea to become a billionaire? Yet there are people who receive idea after idea. Ideas just keep coming to them because they are fruitful. Every spiritual embargo hindering you from receiving workable, lucrative, life-changing ideas is destroyed today in Jesus’ Name! From now on, you are connected to God’s storehouse of ideas, and you will never run out of them!

The Shunammite woman in 2nd Kings 4:8-17 had everything: a good name, financial resources, political connections and a supportive extended family, but she did not have her own child. Sometimes, life turns out this way. You may be okay in every area of life, except one. You may be making progress in every area except one. Do you know that God is interested even in that area where you are challenged? Yes, He is. If you are experiencing such, today, the Lord will make a way for you! It is your turn to be fruitful.

I was in Britain not too long ago, and among the testimonies I heard was one from a friend of mine, who is a professor. This testimony made me dance. His secretary had been trusting God for the fruit of the womb for some time, and so he called me, requesting to bring her to me for prayers. However, I was already on my way out at this time, and so I asked him to give her the phone. I prayed with her, and the Almighty God backed up the voice of His servant. By the time he called again, she had delivered triplet! Are you trusting God for a baby?

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/fruitfulness-must-openheavens-23-march.html#more

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
REOPENING CLOSED CASES – Friday March 24th 2017
Memorise: He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Psalm 2:4
Read Daniel 6:10-17 (King James Version)
10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.

11 Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.

12 Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask a petition of any God or man within thirty days, save of thee, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions? The king answered and said, The thing is true, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not.

13 Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.

14 Then the king, when he heard these words, was sore displeased with himself, and set his heart on Daniel to deliver him: and he laboured till the going down of the sun to deliver him.

15 Then these men assembled unto the king, and said unto the king, Know, O king, that the law of the Medes and Persians is, That no decree nor statute which the king establisheth may be changed.

16 Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee.

17 And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords; that the purpose might not be changed concerning Daniel.
Bible in one year: Exodus 26:27, Jeremiah 1, Hymn: Sing hymn 4
The Lord of hosts never loses a war. If He gives up a battle, it is because He wants to use that medium to win a war. Our God is always full of surprises. When Daniel’s enemies were plotting against him, God knew about it but He kept quiet. By the time Daniel fell into their trap and was thrown into the lion’s den, God did nothing about it. After the entrance to the lion’s den was shut behind Daniel, everyone thought he was finished. By the following morning however, God sprang some surprises on them all. The fellow they thought was dead and digested in the bellies of the lions came out alive. You are coming out from wherever the enemies placed you – alive, stronger, richer and better! All the mischief makers who thought Daniel’s case was closed received a rude shock: his case was reopened, and what they thought was in their favour turned against them. That case that was decided against you in your office or in your extended family shall be revisited in Jesus’ Name! What they thought was closed shall suddenly be reopened. The Lord will spring surprises on your enemies this season! In addition, the table turned for Daniel’s enemies. Not only were they now to become food for the lions, so also were their family members. This season, all those plotting against you shall be completely wiped out! None of them shall escape in Jesus’ Name!

Another surprise God sprang on the enemies of Daniel was that, by the reason of Daniel’s miraculous deliverance from their lion’s den, the God of Daniel became officially recognised and feared all over the kingdom as the true and living God. In Daniel 6:26, the king said,

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/24-march-2017-open-heavens-2017.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
[B]LADEN WITH CAREER BURDENS? – Sunday March 26th 2017[B]
Memorise: For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder. Psalm 107:16
Read: Luke 5:1-11 (King James Version)
1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,

2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets.

3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.

4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.

5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

6 And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

7 And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.

8 When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.

9 For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken:

10 And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.

11 And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.
Bible in one year: Exodus 29-30, Jeremiah 2:20-32, Hymn: Sing hymn 4
One of the methods devised by the devil to impede our forward march on the straight and narrow way is to steal our joy and happiness. To achieve this, our enemy may make use of career burdens. The presence of a career burden might be the reason why you see some persons who were not as intelligent as you were during your school days, or even those who graduated several years after you did, now far ahead of you career-wise. A fellow under this yoke will want to hide his face when he or she comes face to face with an erstwhile junior, who is now better placed. Many years ago, while still lecturing at the University of Lagos, a professor applied for an advertised job and was invited for an interview. When he got to the boardroom where the interview panel was sitting, he soon discovered that the chairman of the panel was one of his students who had recently graduated. He therefore said to the panel, “I am sorry, it seems I came to the wrong room.” “You are not in the wrong room sir”, replied the ex-student. But he insisted and left.

You need to periodically take stock of your career to ensure you are where you ought to be. If you are deeply unhappy at your job because you are positioned at the level where you ought to be, the devil might be playing his dirty tricks on you. Are you in a situation where some people you interviewed for employment are now your superiors in the same office? Have you been denied your promotion for several years in spite of your hard work, and as a result, not only are your mates now your superiors, even your juniors have become your superiors? If you are experiencing any of these, you might be operating under a career burden from the pit of hell. The aim of this burden is to make you frustrated and disillusioned. Similarly, when your efforts are not receiving a commensurate reward like Peter in our Bible reading today, you might be carrying a career burden. Peter toiled all night long but
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/03/26-march-2017-download-open-heavens.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
RULED BY MAMMON? – Monday April 17th 2017
Memorise: For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1st Timothy 6:10
Read: 1st Timothy 6:6-11 (KJV)
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
Bible in one year: Numbers 4, Jeremiah 15:1-9, Hymn: Sing hymn 9
A crafty and complex form of idolatry in our world today, which has been around for a long while, and yet seems to go unnoticed by most people, is the reverence and premium place given to the god of money (Mammon) in the hearts of mankind. Our Lord Jesus was very clear when He started what the first and greatest commandment was in Matthew 22:36:

“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.”

When our love, which should be given to God exclusively, is diverted to money, we err from the faith and expose ourselves to dissatisfaction and many sorrows. The Bible in Ecclesiastes 5:10 say,

“He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with sliver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.”

I am sometimes puzzled as to why people run after vanity. In some countries of the world, government officials embezzle billions from their sovereign wealth and cart their loot away to foreign lands. Some of these officials have become even “richer” than their country by this act. One wonders what they would do with all this stolen money.
17 April 2017 ruled by mammon? Open heavens daily. Nothing reasonable for sure! For such people, money has become their god, and so they worship it to the extent that the more they acquire, the more difficult it becomes for them to spend. Find out from some so-called rich people, they find it difficult to spend their millions. They eat like paupers because money is their god. In today’s Bible reading, the Holy Spirit offers us a way out of Mammon’s bondage. He said:
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/04/17april-2017-ruled-by-mammon-open.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
AN IGNORANT PRAYER – Tuesday April 18th 2017
Memorise: Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7
Read: 1st Samuel 15:17-22(KJV)
17 And Samuel said, When thou wast little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the LORD anointed thee king over Israel?

18 And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed.

19 Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the LORD, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the LORD?

20 And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the LORD, and have gone the way which the LORD sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.

21 But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God in Gilgal.

22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
Bible in one year: Numbers 5-6, Jeremiah 15:10-21, Hymn: Sing hymn 9
I have always admonished believers never to pray that God should humble them; this is an ignorant prayer. The truth is that God has given everyone the capacity to choose whatever he or she wants to do, and He will not interfere with our choices. For this reason, every man is responsible for his or her actions. Why is this so? This is because man, unlike other creatures, was created as an agent of free will. The Bible in Deuteronomy 30:19 says:

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:”

The above passage of Scripture explains God’s attitude to man’s fall in the Garden of Eden. Although He had instructed Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, He did not try to stop them when they did eat it, even though He is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent. His righteous nature would not allow Him to hold back the free will He had already given to them. 18 April 2017 an ignorant prayer Open heavens devotional. However, they lived to bear the consequences of their choice to disobey God. In our Bible reading today, King Saul momentarily forgot the low estate he occupied before he was made the king of Israel. His forgetfulness caused him to think that he could flout the instructions given to him by the King of kings. He decided to listen to his human counsellors, and he began to rationalise the instructions God gave him. King Saul therefore became swollen-headed, and Prophet Samuel who anointed him as king became “old school” and “old fashioned” in his eyes. To him, there should be no ‘waste’; after all why destroy valuable fatted cows? Moreover, great kings would begin to pay tribute to him for sparing their lives. Contrast this attitude against his humble demeanour before he became king. He himself had once said in 1st Samuel 9:21:

“…Am not I a Benjamite, of the smallest of the tribes of Israel? And my family the least of all families of the tribe of Benjamin? Wherefore then speakest thou so to me?

Remembering this, Prophet Samuel in 1st Samuel 15:17 said:
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/04/18-april-2017-ignorant-prayer-open.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
BACKSLIDER-IN-HEART I – Wednesday April 19th 2017
Memorise: The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself. Proverbs 14:14
Read: Judges 14:1-3 (King James Version)
14:1 And Samson went down to Timnath, and saw a woman in Timnath of the daughters of the Philistines.

14:2 And he came up, and told his father and his mother, and said, I have seen a woman in Timnath of the daughters of the Philistines: now therefore get her for me to wife.

14:3 Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there never a woman among the daughters of thy brethren, or among all my people, that thou goest to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines? And Samson said unto his father, Get her for me; for she pleaseth me well.
Bible in one year: Numbers 7, Jeremiah 16:1-13, Hymn: Sing hymn 16
Backsliding is not an event but a gradual process that occurs over a period of time until is get to a noticeable stage. At that stage, people will begin to say an individual has backslidden, but what they fail to realise is that it did not start at that point. Backsliding begins in the heart. When a believer becomes filled with his or her own ways, that believer has begun to backslide. That person would always be right in his or her own sight, and others would be wrong.
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/04/open-heavens-download-2017-backslider.html#more

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
BACKSLIDER-IN-HEART II – Thursday April 20th 2017
Memorise: For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia. 2nd Timothy 4:10
Read: Judges 14:5-10 (King James Version)
14:5 Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him.

14:6 And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done.

14:7 And he went down, and talked with the woman; and she pleased Samson well.

14:8 And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion.

14:9 And he took thereof in his hands, and went on eating, and came to his father and mother, and he gave them, and they did eat: but he told not them that he had taken the honey out of the carcase of the lion.

14:10 So his father went down unto the woman: and Samson made there a feast; for so used the young men to do.
Bible in one year: Numbers 8-9, Jeremiah 16:14-17:13, Hymn: Sing hymn 11
Yesterday, we established that backsliding is a gradual process that remains hidden in the heart and only begins to manifest after it had gotten out of hand. In today’s memory verse, we discover one factor that brings backsliding: the love of the world. 1st John 2:15-16 says,

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world,”

The Bible passage reveals the character of the love of this present world, by which the heart of Demas, a companion of Paul, was stolen away from the straight and narrow way (2nd Timothy 4:10). How far have you been drawn away from the narrow path which you have been treading on for so long? Is the relativism philosophy of this present world doing great damage to the faith which you once had? How far have you been drawn away by the pleasurable things of life? My prayer for you is that the fire of the first love you had for Christ will be reignited, and that you will relate with God and the things of God like when you first believed in Him in Jesus’ Name.

Taking a closer look at the life of Samson as a case study of the backslider-in-heart, one lesson we can learn from today’s Bible reading is that the backslider-in-heart can still be preaching, ministering in songs, doing all kinds of work of the ministry, and even performing miracles, which in the process of backsliding. 20 April 2017 Open heavens devotional 2017. Although Samson was going down into the abomination, when a lion roared against him, he responded with the same ability of the spirit he always had. Judges 14:6 says:

“And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he world have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father of his mother what he had done.”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/04/20-april-2017-open-heavens-devotional.html#more

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
ANOTHER JONAH IN THE CHURCH – Monday April 24th 2017
Memorise: And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
Read: Ezekiel 33:1-6 (King James Version)
1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
Bible in one year: Numbers 16-17, Jeremiah 19:10-20:6, Hymn: Sing hymn 13
We are often quick to judge Biblical characters when they do not measure up to God’s expectation in one area or the other. We should however not allow our judgemental opinions to becloud our minds from the salient lessons God is trying to pass across to us through the failings of these characters. To drive home this point, the Holy Spirit in 1st Corinthians 10:11 says,

“Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.”

Among such characters are father Abraham and Isaac, who both misrepresented their wife as their sister. We also have prophets like Elijah, who opted to die in the face of adversity, and Jonah, the prophet who chose to run away from God’s assignment. In the New Testament, we have apostles like Thomas, who said he would not believe in Christ’s resurrection unless he saw and touched the palms of His hands. Open Heavens Devotional 2017 Monday 24 April 2017:- Another Jonah in the Church. The shortcomings of these characters exposes their humility to us, and it also serves as a challenge to us that if characters with such shortcomings can go on to do great things for God, so can we in spite of our inadequacies.

Let’s take a closer look at Prophet Jonah, and compare his attitude to that of believers in the Church today. In Jonah 1, we read of how the word of the Lord came to him, instructing him to go and warn the people of Nineveh against the impending doom hanging over their heads because of their wickedness. Instead of carrying out God’s assignment, Jonah chose to flee to Tarshish, because he wanted the people of Nineveh to receive God’s judgement. Open Heavens devotional 2017. He knew if these people heard the warning and repented, God would not punish them as He had earlier planned. However, Jonah wanted them to receive God’s punishment because of all they had done to the children of Israel. In like manner, our Lord Jesus Christ has commanded us to go and preach the gospel of salvation to sinners. Following the principles set out in our Bible reading, if we do not obey the Lord’s commandment, God forbid that their blood be required of us. We must beware of Jonah’s mistake so that none of us becomes another Jonah in the Church. Jonah landed in the belly of a fish before he understood the foolishness of trying to run away from God. Are you being called into the ministry of soul-winning? Stop running from your responsibility! Let us take the assignment of soul-winning seriously, and we will not miss our reward. Proverbs 11:30 says,
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/04/open-heavens-devotional-2017-monday-24.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
GOD IS NOT INTERESTED IN THIS – Tuesday April 25th 2017
Memorise: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:17
Read: Ezekiel 33:14-16 (King James Version)
14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;

15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.

16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
Bible in one year: Number 18-19, Jeremiah 20:7-18, Hymn: Sing hymn 2
Expectedly, you may be wondering what God is not interested in. God is not interested in the death of a sinner (2nd Peter 3:9). Many sinners don’t even know that God has no delight in condemning them. It is therefore necessary that those who know this truth should make it known to them.

“Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; if the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.”
Ezekiel 33:14-15

It is clear from the above Scripture that God is not interested in the death of any sinner, but desires that the sinner repents and turns away from his or her wicked ways. It is amazing that God Almighty promised that none of the sins committed by a converted sinner will be remembered any more. God is always wanting to restore fellowship with His human creation back to what it was in the beginning, if only they would appreciate His love for them. Jesus Christ in John 15:13 said:

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”

If indeed we are the friends of Jesus, we then must do whatever He commands us to do (John 15:14). Open Heavens Messages. Are you a friend of Jesus or willing to be one? If you are willing to be a friend of Jesus, you must accept Him today, because tomorrow may be too late. The Bible says:

“For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
2nd Corinthians 6:2
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/04/open-heavens-devotional-2017-tuesday-25.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
RESPONSIBILITIES OF GOD’S CHILDREN I – Wednesday April 26th 2017
Memorise: As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 1st Peter 2:2
Read: 1st John 3:1-3 (KJV)
1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Bible in one year: Numbers 20-21, Jeremiah 21:1-10, Hymn: Sing hymn 6
All those who have accepted the Lordship of Jesus Christ over their life are children of God, by the grace of adoption through Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:5). As children of God, while God has some responsibilities to make a success of our walk of faith in this world, we also have some responsibilities we have to bear in this regard. Peter, in today’s memory verse, points out that one of our responsibilities as children of God is to desire things that are beneficial to our spiritual growth. When some new converts become children of God, due to zeal without knowledge, they begin to nurse some good desires which are inappropriate or unhealthy for sustaining their victory in the Christian race. For example, some converts after giving their lives to Christ immediately begin to desire the office of a pastor, evangelist or Christian minister of any sort. Although these are good desires, they are inappropriate and ill-timed. The first responsibility of a believer when he or she becomes a child of God is to desire the sincere milk of the word so that he or she can grow to maturity through it. It is after this that he or she can think of rendering service to the Kingdom work. Open Heavens 2017. Physically speaking, when a little baby desires to eat bread, yam, or rice, such desires could kill him or her. In the same vein, when a newborn believer desires to be a pastor or an evangelist overnight, he or she would not last long. This is the mistake some Christian organisations make when they make converts out of Muslims and traditionalists and immediately turn them into tools of evangelism. The resultant effect is that such converts, without having depth in the word of God, would begin to see themselves as evangelists. Based on my experience and observations, more often than not, such converts don’t last. For this season, children being born into God’s family must take time to study the word of God and become well grounded in it.
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/04/open-heavens-devotional-2017-Wednesday-26.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
GROW IN GIVING – Tuesday May 2nd 2017
Memorise: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bossom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:38
Read: Luke 6:36-38 (King James Version)
36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Bible in one year: Numbers 32:33, Jeremiah 24, Hymn: Sing hymn 10
God is interested in the prosperity of His children. Although He has made His resources available to us, it will take obedience and compliance with His principles to tap into them. To tap into the financial resources of Heaven, you must pay your tithes, give offerings and fulfil your pledges and vows. You must be ready to give, if you want something in return. A while ago, while preaching at a particular church, as I issued some prophetic decrees over the congregation, I noticed that their response of “Amen” was quite loud. Open Heavens Devotional 2017 Tuesday 2 May 2017:-Grow in giving. Then I jokingly said one of them would buy me a new jet, and the loudness of their response nose-dived. Another time, I was in the same church and repeated what I said before; this time, their response was much louder. So I said to them, “You people are different.” I perceived that their faith and understanding of giving had grown.

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/05/open-heavens-devotional-2017-tuesday-2.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2017
FINDING ALTERNATIVES? - Wednesday May 3rd 2017
Memorise: Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. Proverbs 3:7
Read: Genesis 16:1-4 (King James Version)
1 Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.

2 And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.

3 And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

4 And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes.
Bible in one year: Numbers 34-36, Jeremiah 25:1-16, Hymn: Sing hymn 4
After several years of waiting for God’s promise to be fulfilled, Sarah sat down one day, had a long thinking session, and came up with an alternative plan which she presented to Abraham, and He accepted it. She had been barren for several years and was now obviously tired of being in that state; hence, she decided to give Hagar, one of her salves, to her husband hoping to get a child through this arrangement. How mistaken she was! Sarah’s experience has a lot to teach contemporary Christians. When God is leading you in a certain direction, or if He has made a promise to you, any contrary opinion or alternative is borne out of impatience, doubt or unbelief. It’s when people can no longer wait for God’s plan that they come up with their own alternatives. Open Heavens 2017 Wednesday 3 May 2017:-Finding alternatives. One lesson from this story is that man’s alternative charts a new course for you, which can take you completely out of God’s original plan.

Just like Abraham and Sarah, many people have come up with alternatives that have landed them at destination they never expected. But for God’s patience and mercy, the step Abraham and Sarah took was enough to derail from God’s original course. Today’s open heavens message. The reason why the Holy Spirit says in Proverbs 3:5-6 that you should subordinate your plans under God’s will is so that He can guide you along His original plan for your life. Believe it or not, God has a plan for your life (Jeremiah 1:4-5). If you follow this plan, you will definitely obey God’s word and remain in His will. God’s word never negates His will for your life (James 1:18). The question is, “Are you still in God’s plan?”
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/05/open-heavens-2017-wednesday-3-may-2017.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by zlent16(m): 3:31am On May 03, 2017
Read the open heavens devotional @ www.diverswift.com check out 3rd may 2017 devotion http://www.diverswift.com/open-heavens/3-may-2017
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2017
HELP FOR THE HELPLESS – Thursday May 4th 2017
Memorise: The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalm 46:7
Read: Psalm 9:18-20 (King James Version)
9:18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

9:19 Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.

9:20 Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.
Bible in one year: Deuteronomy 1, Jeremiah 25:17-33, Hymn: Sing hymn 4
There are general blessings and also personal blessings. I have observed that anytime David wanted to discuss something that was very important to him, he normally personalised it. For instance, in Psalm 23:1, he says,

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.”
He did not say, “The Lord is our shepherd.” He was simply saying, “I can only speak for myself; I don’t know about you.” I pray that you will experience God as the Good Shepherd, so that you can testify personally and not just by sharing other people’s experiences. A shepherd is a person who looks after sheep. One thing you will observe about sheep is that they are very defenceless against predators. They cannot bite, they have no claws, and they cannot run fast; their only defence is the shepherd.

You will agree with me that it is a very frightening thing to be defenceless in a hostile world. It is indeed a horrible feeling to be completely hopeless. When a man is sick, he runs to the doctor hoping to be healed, but when the doctor tries his best and says there is nothing else he can do, the sick becomes hopeless. Open Heavens Devotional 2017 Thursday 4 May 2017:- Help for the helpless. When a man has serious financial problems, he runs to his bank expecting a bail-out, but what will he do when the bank insists on using assets he doesn’t have as collateral? In the same way, when a child is sick, he looks up to his parents for help and care, but how will the child feel if his parents tell him that the forces battling against him are beyond their capability? Worst still, imagine how you will feel if your pastor tells you that after praying all manner of prayers, there is nothing more he can do to help you! Open Heavens 2017. It is a terrible thing to feel lonely or forsaken by relatives and loved ones. A man who once experienced such a situation used these words to express his feelings in Psalm 102:6-7:
http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/05/open-heavens-devotional-2017-thursday-4.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2017
ANY PENDING VOWS? – Friday May 5th 2017
Memorise: When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in foots: pay that which thou hast vowed. Ecclesiastes 5:4
Read: Ecclesiastes 5:4-6 (King James Version)
4 When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.

5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?
Bible in one year: Deuteronomy 2-3, Jeremiah 25:34-26:11, Hymn: Sing hymn 14
Our God is a God of faithfulness and He takes vows seriously (Deuteronomy 7:9). In Genesis 28:20-22, Jacob made a vow to the Lord at a time of distress and uncertainty in his life. Twenty years later, after the Lord had prospered Him, the Lord reminded him of the vow he had made unto Him (Genesis 31:13). Later, the Lord reminded him yet again of his vow and instructed him to move on from where he was to the place where he would fulfil his vow (Genesis 35:1-6). It does not matter how long ago you made a vow, God doesn’t forget!

“When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.”
Ecclesiastes 5:4

One of the lessons from the above passage is that you are not compelled to make a vow to God. Open Heavens Devotional 2017 Friday 4 May 2017:-Any pending vows? However, if you do, don’t delay in redeeming it, or else God will regard you as a fool. It is important to know that in life; what comes or doesn’t come to you will be largely determined by your spiritual standing or status before God. If God sees you as righteous, He will release all the blessings reserved for the righteous upon you, as long as you ask Him. In other words, if your status before God is that of a righteous fellow, God will treat you with respect. He will treat you like he would treat His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, who accorded you that righteous standing. However, if you violate His words and that lingers, it can definitely affect your spiritual status and change the way God relates with you. For instance, if you fail to pay your vow after so long a time, your status is changed from that of a righteous

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/05/open-heavens-devotional-2017-friday-4.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2017
BE A PERPETUAL WORSHIPPER! – Sunday May 7 2017
Memorise: Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! Psalm 107:15
Read: 2nd Kings 5:8-17 (King James Version)
5 Then the king of Assyria came up throughout all the land, and went up to Samaria, and besieged it three years.

6 In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.

7 For so it was, that the children of Israel had sinned against the LORD their God, which had brought them up out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and had feared other gods,

8 And walked in the statutes of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel, and of the kings of Israel, which they had made.
Bible in one year: Deuteronomy 5-6, Jeremiah 27:1-15, Hymn: Sing hymn 14
If you try to fathom the vastness of the universe and the precision with which all things work together to maintain a balance, you will appreciate the greatness of our God who created it all. When you then contemplate on the micro details of your place in this universe, and how God is still concerned about “little you”, showering you with His love, goodness, faithfulness, mercy and grace, you will be left with no other option than to forever worship Him. God deserves our worship. Rccg Devotional message. Worship should not be something you do for a period and then take a break; it should be something you do for the rest of your life. How consistently have you worshipped God? One Bible character who understood this principle of worship is Naaman (2nd Kings 5:1-17). Naaman had a physical burden that defiled all medication until he met with the man of God, Elisha. He was asked to go to the River Jordan and dip in it seven times. He did this, and was cleansed. Thereafter, He returned to thank God with a lot of money, but the man of God turned down his gifts saying, “freely I received, and freely I give to you.” Naaman than requested for some of the soil of the land, so that he could take it back to his homeland and build and altar where he would worship God perpetually. He plainly said to the man of God, “For what your God has done for me, I will serve no other god but your God for the rest of my life.”

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/05/open-heavens-2017-sunday-7-may-2017-be.html#more

Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by WildChild00(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2017
Open Heavens Daily 2017 Sunday 21 May 2017:- Saul broke the pride barrier
SAUL BROKE THE PRIDE BARRIER – Sunday May 21st 2017
Memorise: The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. Psalm 10:4
Read: Acts 9:1-11 (King James Version)
1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
Bible in one year: Acts 1-2, Jeremiah 33:1-11, Hymn: Sing hymn 6
Yesterday, we considered the need to fast often in order to maintain the Spirit’s control over the desires of our body. Today, let us consider another reason why we need to fast often, which is, to submit ourselves to God in humility (James 4:6-7). David had this understanding and that was why in Psalm 35:13 he said,

“But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.”

Whenever you find yourself becoming haughty, too full of yourself or looking down on others, you need to declare a fast so as to subdue the rise of pride in your life. Those who live in pride are distant from God. Even when He makes an attempt to reach such people, it will be very difficult because they have built a fence of pride around themselves. One major reason why some people don’t accept the gospel of Jesus Christ, even after witnessing His power and miracles, is pride. Those worst hit by this attitude tend to be learned, enlightened and widely traveled people. This is why you need to pray against the spirit of pride hindering the salvation of your loved ones.

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2017/05/open-heavens-daily-2017-sunday-21-may-Saul-broke-thepridebarrier.html#more
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by LordRahl001: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
https://openheavens.life/web/?ref=lordrahl Here is the official open heavens platform....
Re: Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... by lagosmarket: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
LordRahl001:
https://openheavens.life/web/?ref=lordrahl Here is the official open heavens platform....

great app with amazing features

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.