Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Photos From Wedding Of Beautiful Vannessa, Publicist For Genevieve,dbanj,estelle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Wedding Of Beautiful Vannessa, Publicist For Genevieve,dbanj,estelle (3818 Views)

Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) / New Levels For Genevieve Nanji / [photo]whats Your Beauty Rating For Genevieve Without Her Makeups::rate Her 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos From Wedding Of Beautiful Vannessa, Publicist For Genevieve,dbanj,estelle by ganase2: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
She is young, beautiful, graceful and her wedding was stunningly grand!

The UK based Nigerian publicist Vannessa got wedded to her her beau Oki in the UK and adorned a stunning Vera Wang dress. With exquisite reception and celebrity guests including Genevieve Nnaji, Toolz, Arieta Mujay, Estelle, Keisha Buchanan, Chinny Onwugbenu of MUD Cosmetics and many others with surprise performances by Davido & D’banj, Vannessa Amadi‘s wedding was definitely a spectacular wedding!

The couple who got engaged in March 2013, had a traditional marriage ceremony in Enugu State July 20, 2013. ’Today I marry my best friend‘, Vannessa wrote hours before going on to party with her friends at her bachelorette’s party with friends Genevieve Nnaji, Estelle and others

She runs her own firm VA-PR is a popular publicist for Genevieve Nnaji, singers Estelle, Keisha Buchanan, CEO Dancers and has also worked with the likes of D’banj, Sugababes, Ne-Yo and Eve.

More pictures to come

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/publicist-vannessa-weds-pix.html

Re: Photos From Wedding Of Beautiful Vannessa, Publicist For Genevieve,dbanj,estelle by Dyt(f): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
cry cry
I want a wedding too
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Beautiful Vannessa, Publicist For Genevieve,dbanj,estelle by homesteady(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wow! So cute and romantic! I hope their marriage stays long
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Beautiful Vannessa, Publicist For Genevieve,dbanj,estelle by homesteady(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dyt: cry cry
I want a wedding too

Me2
We can get married on saturday! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Of Beautiful Vannessa, Publicist For Genevieve,dbanj,estelle by ijebabe: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

(1)

“I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade / EXCLUSIVE: DON Jazzy Attends White Garment Church(cherubim) PHOTOS / Alibaba Fight On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.