Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

“I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade (3822 Views)

Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" / Sexy Steel: I Don't Care If People Say I Date Sugar Mummies For A Living / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by TrendsFlash(f): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nollywood Diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde in a recent interview said if she didn’t marry her Husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde, she probably wouldn’t have gotten married.
According to Omotola, only her husband can control her strong personality. “I don’t think so, because I don’t think there is any man that can handle me apart from my husband. Not because I am a bad person, it is because I am a very strong personality. I can understand why a lot of female artistes find it very difficult to find the right person” she told Vanguard.

“When you achieve some kind of success, you become really confused as to who really loves you for who you are. It’s not really easy, it is very hard finding those people who really love you. If you are not a very grounded person, you can also contribute in some kind of way to your own problems and so I might have contributed to my own problems” she further said.

READ MORE http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/06/02/i-dont-care-if-one-of-my-daughters-marries-at-18%E2%80%B3-omotola-jalade/

Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lol oh really?? undecided grin then men this is an

Open Invitation take ur palm wine and your people for proper marriage rights grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
yea she can follow her mum's footstep.

oya, all the rich guys, here comes an invitation from our damsel mother.
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by englishmart(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
it's an abomination for a dog to give birth to a cat
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by StarMogul(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
englishmart:
Bros,Which kind coment be dis nahhh.Haba person go just come nairaland dey comment wetin no cocern d matter.
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by Houseofglam7(f): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
As if she go gree undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by pretydiva(f): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Every tin must not b in d news
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by Edwardhead(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=25]you have to care as mother now[/size]
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
StarMogul:
Bros,Which kind coment be dis nahhh.Haba person go just come nairaland dey comment wetin no cocern d matter.
my people perish for lack of wisdom. But my guy, you might perish because you lack understanding

My point is this " since omotola got married at teenage age, the tendency of her daughter replicating would be very high.
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by StarMogul(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
englishmart:
my people perish for lack of wisdom. But my guy, you might perish because you lack understanding

My point is this " since omotola got married at teenage age, the tendency of her daughter replicating would be very high.
Bros I understand where u r coming from,but there r better ways to express urself.#justsaying
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by youngberry001(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
englishmart:
it take me 5 gud minute to understand dis unah proverb chaiii sad
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Lol oh really?? undecided grin then men this is an

Open Invitation take ur palm wine and your people for proper marriage rights grin

carrying 'palm wine' is not every tribe's tradition concerning marriage.
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by kehindewealth(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: “I Don’t Care If One Of My Daughters Marries At 18″ – Omotola Jalade by Diong22(f): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2018
The earlier the better lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Lady With Mind-massive Bum Takes A Seductive Walk In Skimpy Outfit(photos) / See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion / WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.