Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv (1037 Views)

I Need A Graphic Designer For Quick Job This Morning / Open Up On National Image Youth Empowerment Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv by fiquo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Answer the following questions. 
1. Would you like to make your desired income from a lucrative home based business?
2. Are you looking for ways to upgrade your personal or family financial status and live a comfortable life?
3. Are you a student looking for alternative ways to finance your education?
4. Are you among the unemployed youths in Nigeria or you just want to add to your sources of income?
5. Are you a stay at home mum (or does your wife stays at home) looking for additional sources of income?
6. Would you like to know how to start a no capital business into a fantastic amount of money within a short period of time? Read along.

In the USA, it was deduced that almost 10% of the labour market work two or more jobs to fund their bills but I ask why is it not so in Nigeria. It's shameful to work a 12-hrs job and still be broke. If your income is that low then I can teach you how to improve your standard of living. This is not a scam. I am not saying I want to make you rich overnight, NO. what I'm saying is if you want to make #25,000-#60,000 monthly in a legal way, it is possible. I want to help you help me. It's a business of buying and selling then keeping the profit. The only tools needed are your phone or laptop and the Internet. Sometimes you can further or increase your business by posting paid adverts like on nairaland or Facebook. If you are interested give me a call or text your names and location to these numbers 08181265570 or 08160074667. You can also send your questions to fikky4u69@gmail.com. Thank you.

Re: YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv by fiquo(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Are You Willing To START Your Life? 

I woke up today feeling unusual. I can't point out what exactly is wrong, I just woke up feeling angered in my spirit seeing abundance of mediocrity everywhere. Let me tell you the truth, you have NO excuse for living an average life. I blame You. Yes.... I blame you. Ooooh... I hear you saying, Dimeji you don't know my condition.... I say... I still don't give a shit! What's my business with your condition. Who says I don't have a condition too? 

Let me tell you the truth. My condition before was worse. I was broke, battered, homeless and indebted. I had no business, no income, no family to support...no one at all. Even the few friends I had betrayed me several times. Babes couldn't date me because of my dilapidated state. All I had was dreams and ambitions but no cash. BUT one day... I decided that I will not be defined by what I cannot do. I'll define myself by what I can do. 

The question is; How do you define yourself? Stop giving yourself excuses on what you can't do. You can't speak like Femi Durotoye?... yes... but... LEARN IT! You can't write like Wole Soyinka? copy and paste! You can't sell like Dimeji, ask him to teach you. Don't be too carefree. Submit And Learn. Don't be shy or prideful. Just learn it And let it work for you. Stop been afraid. It's OK to fail. Stop the procrastination, ACT today. You deserve to Live Your Dreams. Don't Let your job take away your life. ‎Let's talk about a PAY-MASTER that can generate funds for you per-time while you still keep your job. I have Results. You Are Next and I'm ready to help.  Contact me ASAP. 

'Dimeji Taofiq
Whatsapp: 08160074667
BBM: 24D766BD
Email: fikky4u69@gmail.com 
Twitter & IG: @mi_fikky
Re: YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv by fiquo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
TRESPASSERS WANTED!

The world is in dire need of men who BREAK the rules. 

They are popularly known as "trespassers."

A TRESPASSER is someone who may not dance to the tune of the popular music. 

He asks questions others are afraid to ask, he DARES the norm and challenges unpleasant STATUS-QUO! 
He is that guy who is frustrated and is asking, "why are people broke when there is enough to go round" -   Ecclessia_ng

I am a TRESPASSER; are you one?

Only a TRESPASSER finds the TREASURE because treasures are hidden! 

Are you a man dissatisfied with your present income level? 

Do you wish to be financially independent and live your DREAMS?

Are you ready to maximize an opportunity if presented to you? 

I have TRESPASSED and I found the Treasure.

If you are willing and ready to trespass like me, make more money and be happy kindly follow this link to complete the questionnaire.

#TeamLetsMakeMoreMoney

#It's achievable

#LetsTrespass

#Let'sDareGreatness

Call: 08181265570 or whatsapp 08160074667 for more information.
Re: YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv by fiquo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buried in Bills... That's my story!

Tried several business and crashed! Owed practically everyone around me. Even owed myself. Life became so unbearable. Brilliant yet Broke. So horrible I almost gave up until i stumbled on the secret of making six figure from home just being member of an Elite group and being a Social Media Brand Ambassador to a Multi-National Brand.‎

And now, I can boldly tell you I'm building a massive residual income. My dream of a perfect life is gradually unfolding. 

I still owe a few bulks... yes I still do. I am a very honest young man BUT trust me, I'm a lot happier now because I know I already have a means of wiping up the slate of 'debt' living a 'debt free' Life and above all, having some millions of dollars to empower lots of people.‎

Today, I want to share my story with you. I want to let you in into my past & also show you a glimpse of the future I'm crafting. It's such a colourful picture believe me. You need to see it.

I hope you'll let me to show you what I do and how if you explore it, we both can finally live a debt free Life? A life of financial freedom, fun, and flexibility. 

I can tell you boldly that it's a better way I found. It’s an “escape plan” to a better life

You know my favourite hotspot? It's on WhatsApp. (+2348160074667) Let's meet there for 8PM GMT today. Pls acknowledge your coming so I could invite you to the room and make proper reservations for you and your friends. Pls note that the room is strictly for Brilliant Minds. No unhealthy talks, strictly business! ‎

Interested in our game plan? Inbox/sms/bbm or email me your phone number.

GOOD MORNING. This week promises to be an "OUTSMASHING" week. So go out and outsmash the day! #SayYesToYourDreams

Your HOST,

'Dimeji Taofiq
08181265570|PIN:24D766BD
fikky4u69@gmail.com
Re: YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv by vhw2014: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Founding a startup company is not one of the easiest things in the world to do. Nine times out of ten you would find you questioning yourself; wondering if you were insane to actually consider this in the first place and wondering why on earth you thought it was ever going to work. As a founder or co-founder, you are continuously faced with the fear of uncertainty; would your company still be relevant in the next three years or would it go the way thousands of others have gone? So you have an idea, but how would it ultimately translate to cash in the bank for you?

Let us start with the idea- a lot of people have come up with phenomenal ideas that have never seen the light of day. Some because they never thought getting a second and third opinion was necessary. It would be wise to want to keep some information to yourself but then again how would you know what people think of idea if you do not ask? Be open to feedback both positive and negative. No doubt you would feel like defending your “baby” but It is best you iron out the kinks at this stage before you have a million people making a million negative comments about your startup when the number could have been significantly lesser at the planning stage...
For the rest of the article check out http://startupnigeria.net/founding-a-startup/
Re: YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv by fiquo(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Are you open-minded? Do you seek extra income? are you hard working and honest? are you open to learning new skills? & you live in Abuja? Inbox for an IV. Email: fikky4u69@gmail.com

Re: YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv by fiquo(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2015
It is FOOLISH to keep Your Money in the Bank! #HARDfacts

***HARD TRUTHS ABOUT MONEY***

Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway. - Warren Buffet
(Most Successful Investor of all time)

* Stop taking financial advise from BROKE people. Broke Financial Experts will only exploit You

* It is more risky to save than to invest

* The Majority of Millionaires are business owners or investors not self employed folks.

* Only Investors Live Super Large. They allow Money work for them. They live on the interest of the interest of their cash flow.

IT IS TIME TO LIVE SUPER LARGE!

Permit me to introduce our Business Team to you. We are a group of ‎Energetic Brilliant Minds who are ready to work with You to Achieve Your DREAMS!‎

We welcome you to join us to today. Our Money works for us. Wouldn't you want such platform too? Trust me it's an option that is tested and trusted. Call us today!

Amb. Dimeji Taofiq
Call/Whatsapp: 08160074667
BBM: 24D766BD‎

(1) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Most Ruthless Disclaimers I've Ever Seen / Easiest Ways To Make Money Online In 2015 **NEW** / Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.