Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role (44768 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by ajaoabeey(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
it looks nice but the sharp of her head is too bad
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by InvertedHammer: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
/

I am maniacally bewildered...

It has all the trappings of odoriferous saga...cum gargantuan gaga

//
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by KKImoh: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
We wana build stars, but they neva know the way, when ova grown adults play child roles! Channing, di caprio, miley grew to bekum stars by playin child roles, u'll neva c jason,ryan gosling,r.pattison play child parts again. Them don pas d stage. 9ja producers nd actors gat 2respect themselves
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by EzePromoe: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
demolaxy: How will upcoming movie stars make it when adults play children roles. Has Arnold, Jason, Claude, Tom, Denzel etc, ever acted a kids role?? NO

They build their kids or allow other kids to improve.
Will Smith's Kid (Karate Kid), Whoopi Goldberg's Kid (Little Rascals) etc

Nigeria my country *sigh*
You're the first person I would be saying this to on Nairaland, hence I render my apologies in advance.
With all due respect, WHAT YOU POSTED IS POINTLESS.
If you tell me that you don't watch Nollywood, I'll understand. Even if you don't, you should know that any film that has Osuofia and Funke Akindele in it, is intended comedy.
I hate it when some folks try to compare us to Americans.
Americans have their taste and we have ours. Must we live our lives to please our Western counterparts?
My God!

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by realugee: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajpharm: Ok i am first to coment. I actually have nothing to say, so i will have to put up this space 4 sale. Intrested buyers should bring
4 lion head
a giant dwarf

gej's left index finger
new born baby beards
sexkid's HEAD. Thanks.

Bros I have all that you asked for. How can I send them to you
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by D555(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
That is the reason they are called actors and actresses. Lets reason before we speak. And for those of us comparing the role which they have been scripted for to what can never be obtained in hollywood, I beliv its high time we started being original and allow others to copy our style, no harm intended.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
........AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO B FUNNY
(IN THE WORDS OF MR. OMAR) TRAGIC
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by salt1: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Aderemi275: Pls LIKE ma post....
I would gladly have liked your post but you didn't say anything
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by skyscraperTM(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
[size=15pt]BREAKING NEWS: Deactivate Account Button is Now on Nairaland, Check your Profile to Confirm, All thanks to Oga Seun!![/size]
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by PStacks(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Somethings they call comedy in Nigeria or Hilarious is actually foolishness and stupidity.. That's why I don't watch nigeria movies and when I do, its the stupidity that cracks me..

Its sick to see grown adults act the role of kids.. Its so un-real, un-natural, and so very stuipid and not funny.. Mtcheew.

Since the trend in the country now is to join the striking bodies, I think Nigeria Nollywood consumers have to go on strike to demand value for the money they pay to watch nigerian movies.. I can't buy a movie and teach myself and my kids foolish and stupid things.. If my kid sees Nkem owoh in primary school uniform, the kids would ask their father to put on primary school uniforms and follow them to school cos that's the moral of the story as far as we are concerned..

When u watch Mr. Bean.. Even tho he's very stupid, they make it glaring he's just being stupid, but naija makes it look like its ok and not stupidity for adults to be in kids uniform.. What has happened to Aki and pawpaw?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Billionsbank: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
zizman: Nollywood gets Nkem Owoh and Funke Akindele
to play as kids. This movie would be so hilarious
brethren..
[img]http://3.bp..com/-l21QhESkx-s/UkgpGBsgXoI/AAAAAAAACik/H7akUNQDIek/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FeWguSlBH%253F%253D-724092[/img]
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by babybuzx(f): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
She reminds me of her starting days in dat soap I NEED TO KNOW. And osuofia sure looks hilarious§
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by everyday: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
I will love to watch the movie when it comes out
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by babyboy3(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
These are one of the things that put me off Nollywood....

Funke Akindele as a student its like putting Aki and Pawpaw in the role of a nursery student in the name of acting a film, sometimes common sense is required which is missing
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by ThaProphet(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wetin be dis? Another stupid movie they expect Nigerians to look forward to. lipsrsealed
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Ayorh4you(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
whiteroses: 2 baboons comes to mind

Your dad n mum? Silly
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Bimpss(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nollywood is built on Insanity , as in they do the same things over and over again expecting result. They use the same actors for every movie, similar story lines. It is so absurd! How will the industry grow if you don't take chances on younger actors, and put enough effort into producing a movie that might become a blockbuster?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Policewoman(f): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
zizman: Nollywood gets Nkem Owoh and Funke Akindele
to play as kids. This movie would be so hilarious
brethren..
[img]http://3.bp..com/-l21QhESkx-s/UkgpGBsgXoI/AAAAAAAACik/H7akUNQDIek/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FeWguSlBH%253F%253D-724092[/img]
PATHETIC embarassed
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by jeok(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
everyday: I will love to watch the movie when it comes out
the movie is out already...
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by babyboy3(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You're the first person I would be saying this to on Nairaland, hence I render my apologies in advance.
With all due respect, WHAT YOU POSTED IS POINTLESS.
If you tell me that you don't watch Nollywood, I'll understand. Even if you don't, you should know that any film that has Osuofia and Funke Akindele in it, is intended comedy.
I hate it when some folks try to compare us to Americans.
Americans have their taste and we have ours. Must we live our lives to please our Western counterparts?
My God!

Is it comedy or Looney! Even comedy had a lot of thought that went into it, not these lazy attempt to hoodwink the whole of Nollywood followers as fools

Common you could do better than this?

Jim Carey and Robin Williams are into comedy but you wont see them playing the role of a student
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by eneelfreda(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Arosa: ..am I a shildren? grin grin grin
hahahahaha
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Chinnwa: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
lwkmo
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by maxit2(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Shekson: Imagine!!! Wen there are kids dat shld be used for D̶̲̥̅̊ movies. See as Disney grooms kids for movie roles in their kids movies. Only I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nollywood will old peeps be used for kids role. wat will be hilarious in watching married adults perform kids role? It stinks of stupidity. Can't imagine watching it.

Dude, shurrup
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by maureenkell: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mtceeew !end time tins
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by bravolyk(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
after all the noise and insult u guys still make the rich.Nigerians and their big mouth.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by alisimple: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Should one develope headache over comedy films by looking 4lt? Lmao
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Looks to me like these two people would have made a very fun couple in real life (if Funke was 10 years older)
They are such hilarious people
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by felipemadero(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Shekson: Imagine!!! Wen there are kids dat shld be used for D̶̲̥̅̊ movies. See as Disney grooms kids for movie roles in their kids movies. Only I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nollywood will old peeps be used for kids role. wat will be hilarious in watching married adults perform kids role? It stinks of stupidity. Can't imagine watching it.
no b comedy b dat or wat else do u fink dey re tryna portray?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
baby-boy:
These are one of the things that put me off Nollywood....

Funke Akindele as a student its like putting Aki and Pawpaw in the role of a nursery student in the name of acting a film, sometimes common sense is required which is missing

No be by force
Those two specialize in comedy
Which happens to be what some of us enjoy
If you don't like to laff go watch Jim Iyke or some other thug or Tonto dike screaming her head off
Nollywood has variety
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by EzePromoe: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
baby-boy:

Is it comedy or Looney! Even comedy had a lot of thought that went into it, not these lazy attempt to hoodwink the whole of Nollywood followers as fools

Common you could do better than this?

Jim Carey and Robin Williams are into comedy but you wont see them playing the role of a student
You are at it again. Trying to use Americans as example.
Have you ever asked yourself if these American comedies can make a common Nigerian laugh? No matter the quality of what you create, if it does not appeal to the masses, its good as useless. And even those Americans you're trying hard to please won't even look towards your side. That is why in the Nigerian music, as far as it is concerned, artistes like Terry G are better than the likes of Modenine.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by chucky234(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fhemmmy: These are some of the things that they need to do better, cant they find kids that would play these roles?
Bros kids don finish for naija,na only adult remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.