Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter (1563 Views)

Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by ADESUWA(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2006
Rugged came out with the hottest nigerian rap album ever. but now modeIX is out.

Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by trumic(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2006
rugged man grin
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by ADESUWA(f): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2006
but u need to listen to cry, then u know that modenine is the best
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by youngdigi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2006
mode 9 is betta lyrically , hands down
mode 9 flows betta on a beat
makes more sense, i've heard ruggedman say a lot shit just to rhyem in his flow.

mode 9 takes this easily
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by beyunce(f): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2006
Both of dem all Da way.
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by Manta(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
Both Ruggedman and Modenine are good in the game of rap. While Ruggedman produces joints mostly for the naija market though very tight, Modenine does his more general. I've heard Ruggedman is about bringing out 'ehen pt 2' aimed at dissing Modenine and thorough bred, I wonder how the lyricist Mode will take it though.
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by SvS(f): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2006
hus mordenine
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by SvS(f): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
hus mordenine
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by Oracle(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
they're both hot or should i say cool, i really can't decide

Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by kaydee(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2006
This is an insult
i took with a bottle of malt
and a pinch of salt

Haba!!!!Must u rhyme?Even the "Baraje" sounds like a beef song.This is what u get from Ruggedman.I get so mad anytime i see pple comparing Ruggedman with Modenine. They ain't on the same level lyrically.Modenine is tighter.
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by salaks: 3:25am On Oct 07, 2006
To me,mod9 makes more sense than ruggedman who just goes around dissin people.
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by hiphop: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2007
Whatever is still the best rap artist in Nigeria.He has even come out with a better rap album than the former one.Who knew mode9's music in Nigeria.
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by hiphop: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2007
I believe Ruggedman  is better and richer than Mode9.I always paly there music and I belive ruggedman has a better album and can alwayus make it better than mode9 in the music industry.There is no doubt about.Some people think that because mode9 flows so well like the american rap artist's.But that does not make him better than Ruggedman.Ruggedman is still better than Mode
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by PoDeep(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2007
Oh sh*t, not anuda fkuccn mode9/ruggedman thread!!!
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by busygirl(f): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Po Deep link=topic=14587.msg1191819#msg1191819 date=1181565253]
Oh sh*t, not anuda fkuccn mode9/ruggedman thread!!!
I tire ooo grin
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by javalove(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
Anoda modenine and rugged thread,  ready for all nine haters anyday!!!

hiphop:

I believe Ruggedman  is better and richer than Mode9.I always paly there music and I believe ruggedman has a better album and can alwayus make it better than mode9 in the music industry.There is no doubt about.Some people think that because mode9 flows so well like the american rap artist's.But that does not make him better than Ruggedman.Ruggedman is still better than Mode

man u don't deserve that username "hiphop". u know absolutely nothing about the game. What makes rugged's album a better album? Number of copies sold,  or what? I hate when i hear its because of nine's accent, thats what makes him good, his accent sef is not d best in d game but he's got better lyrics, wordplays and all,

Infact, all of una wey dey compare rugged with nine dey insult modenine oooo na big insult on the guy. Modenine flows tight, rhymes right and keeps it sooo real and original. His lyrics makes u think and u can't help but appreciate the intelligence in them. He awakes the thought process, paints a picture, makes moves with lyrics. He is a poet and i just get madddddddddddddddddddddd when u guys compare those who just enter studio and think soooooooooo much of aw many copies to be sold weda d song wack or not. It's evident in modenine songs that he's in d game first for the love and when u love what u do, u do it well,

my verdict
Modenine rhymes beta dan rugged
Modenine applies all rap elements in his song. rugged doesn't
Modenine is a better rap ambassador than ruggedman
Modenine appeals more to the learned community. rugged hardly does
Modenine can pass for a poet. rugged can never (the song cry is pure poetry!!!)

Finally Modenine is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more intelligent than ruggedman as a rapper needs intelligence to enhance his lyrical ability. Take for example the track CONTRADICTION that track is dope. he spits a verse and contradicts it with the next and yet he still makes sense,  e.g

I'm smooth but i handle my friction
: Friction only occurs on rough surfaces not smooth ones
Bring them back to life, by killing them with the flow : Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and so on,

BUT

Rugged sells more records than modenine sha but nine aint doing bad either. He gets awards and displays he has more money than modenine. i don't have a probs wit that sha,  Modenine don answer him types

your resume got the naked truth covered up

oya,  make una do d usual, attack my post cheesy

ADESUWA:

but u need to listen to cry, then u know that modenine is the best

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by FLOWSHOW: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2008
lol
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by royalyinx(m): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2008
Just forget this rugged and mode shit, HAH!!
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by javalove(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2008
lol
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by Dathreat: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2008
Omo see as java just quickly finish the whole thread, me sef de speechless
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by javalove(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2008
Dathreat:

Omo see as java just quickly finish the whole thread, me sef de speechless

abi ooo my broda, na d facts i yarn oooo and i stand to be corrected
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by dammiecool(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2009
na lie!!!
Rugged Rules grin grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by baslone: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2009
It's always this "CRY"CRY""CRY"!!!!!!

Abeg there's nuttin spectacular about this guy jo!
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by javalove(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
Not just "cry" oooo . . .

Contradiction too was dope . .

Lots of tracks on the EPL album

I used cry cos thats the one that appeals to lots of people
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by dammiecool(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2009
lots for where!!!
If u dont know u need 2 know dat d street dont feel modef9 grin grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by javalove(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
To hell with the streets . . .

the offices and the pubs feel him then,
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by dammiecool(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
which office?
Truly speakin,na few of us sabi mode 9,70% of music lovers doesnt know him,I remember givin his album 2 a fellow in d office,d guy returned d cd under 30mins sayin d whole shit doesnt appeal.Truly speakin mode is dry n unknown 2 many.his popularity only exist on N/L.
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by javalove(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2009
if i ever wanna be a rapper, i pray to be as dry as modenine

dryness dat gets him awardsm recognitions and contracts from the giants

it pays to be dry!!! grin grin grin grin grin

@dammiecool

ur kind office wey na ur like minds full there. I m sure beefing and hating the skillful is wat ur company is all about
Re: Rugged Man Or Modenine, Who's Tight And Who Is Tighter by shakamc(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
IF U RE A BADBOY OR BADGAL DURING UR YOUNGER YEARS THEN THIS SONG MIGHT REMIND OF SOMETHING, LOL CLINK THE LINK

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/04/06/shakar-el-swagga-jangolova/#comments

(1) (Reply)

New Styl-plus Album. To Downlaod Register @ Nijabeats.com / Hot New Single! Timaya---- All The Way: / BRAND NEW Dr SID -- Chocolate (remix) Ft Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.