Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? (854 Views)

First Bank 4th Batch,hope Dey! / First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! / 1st Bank 4th Batch For Sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by trippleG1: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hello fellow landers, anybody with info about first bank 4th batch list should pls let us know.
Re: Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by simonseez: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2008
Triple G,

How u doing? i hope there is a third batch cos i'm expectin too. did u have ur discharge cert when u went for the interview, i didnt thats y i havent been called yet, i just passed the test, at least thats what the HR guys told me when i went to see them in abuja.

i'm stilll hoping God works a miracle thou, good luck
Re: Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by aychadas: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
Am sure the 4th batch will be released b4 the end of this month or early next month. Keep the faith alive, am also waiting. God bless. smiley
Re: Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by MyPeace(f): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
Tripple G, just curious - are u working with Tripple Gee?
Re: Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by teeboi1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
they started another recruitment process,hence i don't think there will be a 4th batch like they usually have.
Re: Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by chike1: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
tee boi,

Would you please let us know the source of your information.
Re: Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by stinville(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2008
the third batch training ends on the 4th of july, i'm one of the trainees. pray hard they call when we are through, miracles do happen. Goodluck
Re: Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by Mishie: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2008
guys, let this come to you as an authentic hint from the HCM of first bank. a number of friends in training right now have confirmed there would be no 4th batch as even the third batch, currently in 3rd week of induction (which rounds up next friday), was a last minute decision of the Board. the current plan is to hire OND holders to fill in the cash and tellering positions of the bank, and you can see recruitment has already begun online, while graduate trainees will be deployed to retail marketing.
if they will hire graduates, then it will come later this year; however, there might be changes if urgency arises and they cant wait to go over the long recruitment process, then they may fall on the 4th batch. so thats the picture. my advice is keep looking somewhere, infact in earnest. if they call you then hurray! the point is dont be acught doing nothing.
all the best guys.

again dnt be discouraged. you must have read my testimony and advice even before i got on board. brace ur self up!
Re: Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? by buqy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
I am presently in d trianing sch and I doubt if there will b any 4th batch.
Also absence of NYSC cert did not stop them frm inviting u cos I have coleagues who do not have as at the interview period and are also in dis training sch.
Goodluck 2 u all
Keep faith in God He is able

(1) (Reply)

First Bank / Simba Tecnology Is Recruiting / Nigerian Breweries Plc Trainee Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.