Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! (1619 Views)

Any News About First Bank 4th Batch? / First Bank 4th Batch,hope Dey! / 1st Bank 4th Batch For Sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by fab1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2007
I saw d first bank notification for new recruits and all i could tink about was how about the 4th batch, so i was goin to apply today wen i saw that on thier web page they just posted the 4th batch.some tin said i shld just check and guess wat, I HAV BIN INVITED FOR INDUCTION! THANK GOD I DINT APPLY AGAIN SHEY, WELL I ALWAYS SAID I WOULD DO THIS, SO THANK YOU JESUS FOR DOING MY HEARTS DESIRE. PEOPLE OUT THERE TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATH . THANK YOU JESUS!
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by sonsbenson: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2007
House,I'm kind of confused on what to do.
I'v been waiting for this fourth Batch for a long time
just today i had registered for the new executive trainee on the site
and i've lost my Old ID number.
I don't know what to do.
Please can anyone help me out
I'm really confused.
I just want to know if i made the Fourth Batch
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by damkollins(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2007
fab1:

I saw d first bank notification for new recruits and all i could think about was how about the 4th batch, so i was goin to apply today when i saw that on their web page they just posted the 4th batch.some tin said i shld just check and guess what, I HAV BIN INVITED FOR INDUCTION! THANK GOD I DINT APPLY AGAIN SHEY, WELL I ALWAYS SAID I WOULD DO THIS, SO THANK YOU JESUS FOR DOING MY HEARTS DESIRE. PEOPLE OUT THERE TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATH . THANK YOU JESUS!
Congrats!
sonsbenson:

House,I'm kind of confused on what to do.
I'v been waiting for this fourth Batch for a long time
just today i had registered for the new executive trainee on the site
and i've lost my Old ID number.
I don't know what to do.
Please can anyone help me out
I'm really confused.
I just want to know if i made the Fourth Batch
Check any of their correspondence to you,It should be stated xpecially if you have any of the hard copy with you.
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by larryb1(f): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2007
" THIS IS THE LORD'S DOING AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR SIGHT" I got an sms yesterday that i've been invited for medicals and all i could say was THANK YOU JESUS. And today not only did i print the medical test attendance form but i realized that i've been called for training in KANO.
I'm really short of words due to the fact that i had already ruled out the fact of getting a job with first bank. I'll like to say a big CONGRATULATION to every nairalander who was also invited. And to those of you who are yet to be called, keep up the faith and the good Lord in His infinite mercies will favor you.
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by adrianic: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2007
congratulations to u guys.u shall be successful in all u lay your hands.i am happy for u
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by yemooffa(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2007
our lord is good.i didnt get the sms,i just checked and lo and behold there was my name.please help me in thanking God. for those who have not yet gotten their i.v please do not lose hope.continue to pray
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by uoe80(f): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2007
i thank God for all of you cos i know he will do the same for me and many more of His children in nairaland.Can i get an Amen.
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by loparino: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
To God be the glory!
I was called and I did my medicals today here in Lagos.
He did it because of His reputation and not mine, no flesh must share His glory with Him!
My induction centre is in Jos, meet u guys there!
One Love!!
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by mboto(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2007
Fellow nairalanders,
is ther any way ican recover my First Bank ID no. I lost it but need the info to check if i was shortlisted for the 4th batch. what way forward?
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by Ada227: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2007
Men to God be the glory, because He is always faithful. I thank God, I was invited for the 4th batch.
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by kingsley78(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2007
Congrats, its the Lord's doing. Mt 15:7 "if you remain in me and in my word, then ask for anything you wish and you shall have it. " be Prayerful.
Then for those that have not asked the Lord for something read Mt 16:24
Re: First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! by gbubemiB: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2007
congrat 2 u all

(1) (Reply)

Consolidated Breweries Calling: / Vacancies For A Very Good Caterer & Sales Girl & Boy In Abeokuta / RENNER (NIMASA Consultant)! What Manner Of Recruitment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.