Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

3 Facts About Africa That I'm Not Proud About - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Facts About Africa That I'm Not Proud About (638 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Facts About Africa That I'm Not Proud About by slimderek(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
1. The Average African IQ is 70 »»= What the Bleep is this? Are africans this lame? How can a continent as big as africa average an IQ of 70. If you didn't know 70 is pretty Lame

2. This saying "If you want to hide something from a black man put it in a book" »»= I'm sure the white retard who wrote this thought about the average african IQ which is 70. And he studied africans. But this stuff is actually true. Africans don't read books the few ones who do either read their school books or the Holy Bible or Quran. It would help to read any kind of book you come across.

3. Africa is fairly non-urbanized »»= Only 39% of Africa's
population lives in urban areas. Africa is home to
only two megacities with a population greater than
ten million: Cairo, Egypt and Lagos, Nigeria. The Cairo
urban area is home to somewhere between 11 and 15
million people and Lagos is home to about 10 to 12
million people. The third largest urban area in Africa
is likely Kinshasa, the capital of the Democratic
Republic of the Congo, with about eight to nine
million residents.

What I have to say.
I'm an African and I know how it feels to see this facts and I know that they are true. Ultimately it all boils down to the African youths to help change Africa for the better. These facts are old facts stated over 2 or 3 decades ago and it still is true, but we could all change that and make the world see Africa like the great continent that is, It would really help if Africans became more interested in books and really help Africa grow. Reading books would help develop your mind and change africa.
LET'S CHANGE OUR WAYS. Help Develop AFRICA

And Admin
Please try to fit this in a Good board.
Re: 3 Facts About Africa That I'm Not Proud About by tender92(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Op ur IQ is definitely below 70
Brb....will tell you my reasons when this makes FP wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Dialogue Committee Members Named / I Pray For The The Okusanja Family And M.I.C Family. / Fani Kayode Suggests Aviation Minister Stella Oduah Be Sacked Due To The Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.