Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Pray For The The Okusanja Family And M.I.C Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray For The The Okusanja Family And M.I.C Family. (616 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership / Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray For The The Okusanja Family And M.I.C Family. by kfako1: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Also on board were Mr Tunji Okusanja Jr and his father, Tunji Okusanja. However, while Okusanja senior is said to have sustained injuries and unconscious, his son is believed to have been among those that died. The Okusanja family owns the MIC Caskets, a popular funeral undertakers in Lagos Island.

They are no politicians or celebs but the family are important and well loved where I come from.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/feyi-agagu-survives-plane-crash-update-1-30-pm-/160593/
Re: I Pray For The The Okusanja Family And M.I.C Family. by spenca: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
They make a living out of the dead now a living would be made out of them ,R.I.P mates

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Acting Gov Escapes Death In Convoy Accident / Jonathan’s Motives Suspect, Says Tinubu / NDLEA Arrests 95, Seizes 350kg Of Illicit Drugs In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.