Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? (6894 Views)

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / Presidential Chat: Please, Which Country Uses This Flag? / Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Sholexyz(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2013
@ojuelegba(surulere)No light b4 n after d media chat,until dis morning..
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by tolurainbow(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Yes o...lyk hell....Mr jona is working...
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by pman1(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2013
In karu site in abuja,One mint into d chat ther was power cut off
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by taharqa: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2013
There was an extended cut in power in my side in Benin...
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Longeria(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2013
spoilerx: we never get light for 4 days
There was light in P/H township throughout
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Jesuspikin87(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
There was blackout as usual! 8hours of power supply in a month ,in my area should be an understatement.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by oweniwe(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
I guess PHCN/NUEE staff deliberately switched off the systems coz of the ongoing power sector reforms in order to spite Jonathan
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Keffebabe(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2013
No lite,but we on generator
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by abacusCm(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2013
PHCN don disconnect our light since last two weeks bcs we never pay their bill.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by clun(f): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2013
Maybe this case is also politicized. tongue
No light while the president is on air. grin
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Mcmaye(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Yes
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by duro: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Same here oo. No Light 4 like four days in G.R.A Lokoja. This Light issue no be small matter oo. All my small small crayfish wey i dey manage dey cook concoction rice don spoil finish. Anyway GEJ I dey hail oo. Quick sell PHCN I beg.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by XwhY(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2013
In my area in ikotun, we do have light like 1hr in a week, so no light during the chat. What are they even chatting about?

1 Like

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Aromas: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2013
egift: Here in Tran-Ekulu, Enugu there is no light now even before the Chat started.

How did you expect light should be in such area where kidnappers and others evils act occurrence?
Is really Ekulu
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Yhemit(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2013
24/7 light here in ile ife (oau qtz)........#GEJ2019........
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2013
I was around Berger area in Lagos at the time and I intended watching the chat there but I was disappointed at what PHCN did. At exactly 0700HRS when the presidential chat was about to start, they took off the power supply. I learnt same thing was done in Akute area too. angry sad
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by mrperfect(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Everything is as usual.

1 Like

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by nkemdilimi: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2013
koastar: I was around Berger area in Lagos at the time and I intended watching the chat there but I was disappointed at what PHCN did. At exactly 0700HRS when the presidential chat was about to start, they took off the power supply. I learnt same thing was done in Akute area too. angry sad

Same in Ibadan (Challenge area)
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
There was no light here in Amusan Street abule egba area of lagos state, we were in total darkness, the small gen we even managed sef went off before the chat was finished, i had to on my FM on my phone to listen to him
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na for inside darkness I sidon dey shack my Garri and Kulikuli
If to say dem give us light I for ask oga Jo say wetin hin dey do to reduce the price of my precious commodity you di name.. And dat is if my call gree enter d line..

Yauyau presido
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by agehero13(f): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
there was lite in my area during d chat even uptil now there is still lite
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Rejoice5000(f): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
they know wat they did
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by MEGAdime(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Got no light at my place. Relied on my Gen.set all d way.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Blackout na normal for my area
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by rabzy01: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
No light in my area throughout the duration of the program.
ah! Na today?
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
PHCN toke off there power before the programme started and brought it back around 10pm
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
YES
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by rabzy01: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
By the way, I am of the opinion that 24 hrs electricity supply will only be available in Nigeria when Nigerians learned not to shout "NEPAAAAAAA" when light is restored. As long as some Nigerians continue to shout "NEPAAAAAAAA" when light is restored, 24 hrs electricity supply will continue to elude Nigeria just as Shekau continues to elude the net of Jona the fisherman. cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by tomiblack(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
for where?? PHCN abi na DISCO nw talk say yesterday na our off and dem never still bring am . Y i talk self
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by W3xy1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
no light at all even up till now . my street is the worst upon say olubadan of Ibadan land dey stay there. we dey suffer light sometimes three days the stuff no go blink for a second
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by ganasy: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
losvemous: There was light here almost throughout; Minna
where I was in minna there was no electricity for most of the chat ( old airport )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix / ‘Nobody Can Force Oyegun Out Of Office As APC National Chairman’ - Inegbeniki / ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.