Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? (6888 Views)

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / Presidential Chat: Please, Which Country Uses This Flag? / Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by jliusadura(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
In my area there was power cut after about an hour into the programme and it has not been restored.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by egift(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Here in Tran-Ekulu, Enugu there is no light now even before the Chat started.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Dpeacemaker101: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please close this thread.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by clun(f): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just few minutes to the programme that is 7:04pm and since then it has been like that
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by newpaparazzi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
jliusadura: In my area there was power cut after about an hour into the programme and it has not been restored.
Same here.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by jliusadura(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: Please close this thread.
Why Or you want us to be suffering and smiling. I'm currently in Ibadan - Samonda/U.I. No electricity yet.

2 Likes

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Appliedmaths(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Over here in Eket, Akwaibom the power was cut off just about 30mins into the presidential live chat.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by fagbalex(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
hmmm see fresh air. May God save Nigerians from Nigerians elite.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Mudash(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Na awa Tradition b dt...
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Who cares.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by VanTee20(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
jliusadura: In my area there was power cut after about an hour into the programme and it has not been restored.

What? We haven't been supplied electricity for the past two years where I live angry ...
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by losvemous: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2013
There was light here almost throughout; Minna
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Yes!
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Mubby4luv(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Nobody cares.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by BabaAlabi: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2013
I had to put on my gen to watch the programme. Everything involving Jonathan is always associated with suffering. Which kain president be this??

2 Likes

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2013
As a question was thrown 2 d president on how he intends to tackle d ongoing ASUU strike, Nepa come take lite. Wetin u tink??
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by BabaEleko(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Fresh air tins. Next time una go use una brain vote.

1 Like

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Adex097: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2013
PHCN gave us light few minutes after the commencement of the media chat..
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Beaf1: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2013
They cut the light so we dont listen to their lies and criticise them. Na today? Let them come and off my Generator now tongue

4 Likes

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2013
YES...

For over one week, there has been a total blackout around IyanaOworo and just like 20 mins to the end of the program, they brought POWER and immediately it ended, they took their mother's property again...

Shior

1 Like

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by EndTimeThings: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2013
f**k phcn
f**k Gej
all i care this morning is that sexkillz must go

https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go

3 Likes

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2013
EndTimeThings: f**k phcn
f**k Gej
all i care this morning is that sexkillz must go

https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go

Why this Trolling again?
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Beaf1: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2013
losvemous: There was light here almost throughout; Minna

^
Almost throughout means it was still cut before the programme ends.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Big4wig(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Fuc*k any governmental body saying ASUU strike should continue .

3 Likes

Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Danhumprey: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Them no want make we hear how him go murder the Engrish language and all the lies wey him go heep on our head make we believe hook,line and sinker.
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by yuncka: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Juz wen I tot ASUU dey strike pass THUNDER, dey calls off d strike......

Watch video live on CNN (cartoon network Naija).
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Beaf1: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01: Really, i must commend PHCN. There have been an improvement on power, especially in my area. i watched the movie live.

Meanwhile, dont fail to watch this movie inspired by sexkillz as it unfolds. Here https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go

Sexkillz pack and go.

#teamsexkillzmustgo

Was it a movie or presidential chat?
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by shachris01: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Beaf!:

Was it a movie or presidential chat?

It was scripted, acted and produced. So what makes you think its not a movie?
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by Beaf1: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:

It was scripted, acted and produced. So what makes you think its not a movie?

Sexkillz going....gone. https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go

^
I thought it's a live programme and even Nigerians can call in and ask questions?
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by slimming: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Yes o
Re: Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? by spoilerx: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
we never get light for 4 days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! / Electoral Bill: NASS Preventing Poor Nigerians From Politics - Jega / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.