Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains (1725 Views)

Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by richylook: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2008
cry cry cryDespite the fact that transport biz pulls in serious money, many would be transporters only have tales of woes. Please kindly share your pains with us and your gains. I have been in the biz for quite some time and have been making my money, but it beats my imagination why people keep losing their investments
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by DisGuy: 2:32am On Jul 14, 2008
I think the transport business is very easy to get into, it would appear most people in nigeria dont really have a business plan per say and most recruitment is done informally so the people always maon with one driver or mechanic problem

so tell us what sort of problem do people come to you about?
I'm interested in this business
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by brian128: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2008
How can we make a driver trustworthy? Paying him more? Or just let him work by strict rules?

When your driver is honest, you can make so much money. I dont mind paying a driver more money. As long as the business can continue for a reasonable time.
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by richylook: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2008
To increase the salary of a trustworthy driver arbitrarily,is not good for the biz .However you can have a system whereby you can adequately reward honesty and hardwork. In my own company I pay special attention to the family of such drivers, and their kids as a reward for good service , offer good salary advances ,and some loans paid are returned back to them if they are not beyond a particular level. But I make sure they pay up the loan
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by richylook: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2008
you can request for my free manual by sending an email to my email add. richylook202@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by megastu(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2008
I want to sell a Hyundai H100 Bus, newly imported from Amsterdam into Lagos - 850k ONO

Call me on 08037178687
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by richylook: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
The other area people gnash their teeth in pain due to losses is in terms of repairs and management. You see your car/bus/okada is just like you, in the sense that if you wait till you develop a fully blown disease before you see your doctor you will spend more in cash for  treatment and suffer more pains. Not to talk of the time you will spend treating yourself. If you do regular servicing of your vehicles your mechanic will be able to notify you of some changes you need to make in your vehicle parts before they become problems. so start servicing your vehicles regularly.you can visit http;transportmillionaires.blog.com/ for an article on why transport biz is a money spinner.
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by richylook: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2008
TURN YOUR TRANSPORT BIZ INTO A CASH MACHINE USING HIRE PURCHASE SYSTEM
Transport business is a dynamic and rapidly growing business. The transport sector is not only a viable sector but is the backbone of the business sector.
Despite the billions of naira that changes hand daily in transport business, many would be transporters are unable to break even due to inability to manage the business wisely. This problem has necessitated the demand for a less stressful and easy way of making money from the transport sector.
In this article we will be using two terms frequently and hence a need for their definition.
CONVEYANCE:- This is the device used for the movement of people or goods. It may be a motorcycle, car, bus, lorry or trailer. Anytime I use conveyance I am referring to all types of transportation devices.
HIRE PURCHASE:- Is a system of buying a article by making regular payments for it over several months or years. The article only belongs to the buyer when all the payments have been made. It is also called installment plan.
The easiest way (I call it the lazy man’s way of making millions from transport) is through conveyance hire purchase. What this requires is that you buy the mode of conveyance, (a car, lorry, motorcycle). Look for somebody that is interested in buying it from you on hire purchase, you give it to him and watch your purse grow with loads of cash. No mechanic headaches, no driver monitoring or payment of salary. And when the person defaults (this is the part I love about it) you simply collect your conveyance and give it to another person under a new agreement. Is that not easy enough.
7 STEPS TO TRANSPORT YOURSELF INTO WEALTH
By following these easy 7 steps you can start earning your cash from transport business
IDENTIFY THE DEPTH OF YOUR PURSE:- By this I mean how much are you willing to start with. This may determine which conveyance you can use. You may start with a car for taxi, a bus, lorry or truck. You may even start with a motorcycle.
IDENTIFY YOUR MARKET:- This means for your locality what is the most predominance means of transport. Some areas of Lagos favour busses, in Abeokuta Ogun state they favour taxis e.t.c.
IDENTIFY YOUR CUSTOMER:- Who is going to buy the conveyance from you. When you have the person who is willing and panting to buy, then you can move to the next step.
HAVE A CONTRACT:- You must go into agreement with your buyer. In your contract you state the terms of payment, the penalty for default e.t.c.
THE FIFTH STEP:- is the purchase of the conveyance at the best possible price so that your profit margin is high
DELIVER THE CONVEYANCE TO YOUR BUYER:- With everything necessary to make the conveyance start working immediately, you deliver the conveyance and go to the next step.
START COUNTING YOUR MONEY:- With your job finally done, you sit back, fold your arms and start watching your bank account or pulse swell with loads of cash.
FOR THE FULL 50 PAGE MANUAL CALL 08079968208
OR EMAIL richylook at richylook202@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by romero(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
I also understand that transportation is not God's divine plan for some pple.

They just dabble into the business without obtaining approval from their Creator.

It is not their destiny. Their destiny is to go into farming.

what do you think about that?
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by QG: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
Romero you are very funny.lol. why farming? farming is not bad anyway.
richylook i find you post very interesting. will send you a mail.
Thanks
Re: Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains by uvalued(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Evils Of The New Verve Card By Banks In Nigeria / With 15k What Business Can L Do? / How To Start A Paper Recycling Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.