Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light (499 Views)

Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence / Update Of Pesidental Media Chart / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by bilms(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why should i pollute the air with my i pass my neighbour generator to watch a media chat when about 57 students were just killed by terrorists? We must attend and reflect on more serious issues.
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
I consider it a waste of time

...I will rather use that period to catch up on the highlights of the Sundays games of EPL.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by Ngwakwe: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Which highlight, the annoying handball turned goal?

The $300,000 goal line tech (devoid of artificial intelligence) no even see that Ojoro to rule it off.

ilugunboy: I consider it a waste of time

...I will rather use that period to catch up on the highlights of the Sundays games of EPL.
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: Which highlight, the annoying handball turned goal?

The $300,000 goal line tech (devoid of artificial intelligence) no even see that Ojoro to rule it off.

grin grin grin

I was just pointing out to you the irrelevance and the level of importance I attached to the PMC.

Why would I waste my tv viewing time on such nonsense? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by bilms(m): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Lol
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by donphilopus: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2013
ilugunboy: I consider it a waste of time

you're on point
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by bilms(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Me too
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by otokx(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2013
i went to watch it in my neighbors house as their generator was on.
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by bilms(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Lol
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2013
From wot i knw, only like minds will undstnd each other. undecided

What will a retardeen say that a wise man like me can undstnd?

i was using my time for a more productive thing: sex grin
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by bilms(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Lol. You are correct
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by best2013: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2013
jonathan should Nigeria alone.
Re: I Didn't Watch The President's Media Chart Because We Have No Light by bilms(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Naija Anthem...which One Do You Prefers...the OLD Or The NEW / What We Owe Nigeria / One Burial Many Funeral (RIP AGAGU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.