Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (10741 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Since July 2011...Sexkillz has spent 7 MONTHS and 2 DAYS on NL.

That is pretty much 24/7 when you account for sleeping breaks, eating, bathroom, etc.

There have been 26 months since you created your account.
You have spent a total of 7 months since then logged into Nairaland.

That is 26.9% of your life spent on NL.
We spend 33% of our life sleeping.

So you literally have no life. You have only had enough time to wash, eat, and do some little hobbies in the past two years.

I don't know whether this is funny, or sad.

GAWD!!. What's the need of WWE when one's got NL?.. Crazy forum I tell ya grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Lol! i haven't really checked how long i have spent online. grin

runs to my profile! grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by bobthebuilder99(m): 1:56am On Sep 30, 2013
berem: Bobby, you are wicked o! chai!! grin

Sexkillz, I'll advise you to tender your resignation and move on. You are really taking this moderator job too far. If you were paid for the job, that would have been an entire story because you're fighting to maintain your job. I remember how Jarus and Ikenna were treated almost the same way and they resigned honorably. Today, are they less human? Jarus still remains a veteran on this forum and Ikenna is waxing strong. Stop being proud and resign like a gentleman.

Leave that man alone Berem.

He must be very depressed to live a life like that.

I feel bad now and will leave him be. You should too.
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 30, 2013

Sexkillz, I'll advise you to tender your resignation and move on. You are really taking this moderator job too far. If you were paid for the job, that would have been an entire story because you're fighting to maintain your job. I remember how Jarus and Ikenna were treated almost the same way and they resigned honorably. Today, are they less human? Jarus still remains a veteran on this forum and Ikenna is waxing strong. Stop being proud and resign like a gentleman.
Thank you very much for your opinion, but I don't need it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Most mods by now would have tended their resignation letters

Anybody that has ego would have done that yesterday
In fact, most Nlers would have ridden the easy road if they're in his shoes

He's showing everyone that words don't get to him no matter how hard you try. He's swallowed every insult thrown at him just because he's helping Seun and still had time to write an epistle to come clean. He's done his best

Anybody that thinks the Mod of the year award was a mistake is an anuofia

I concur!!. That dude co-mods three HOT, traffic-generating sections. It aint easy. How he gets the strenght and time, I can't decipher. But he works hard though, I gotta give him that

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Leave that man alone Berem.

He must be very depressed to live a life like that.

I feel bad now and will leave him be. You should too.
yes o! Am tired already. Yesterday have been a great and memorable day. This will forever remain a history on nairaland. grin

Oops! i have just spent 3 months and 4 days since 2011.Alleluia!! At least i won't be classified as JOBLESS. cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by psky: 2:02am On Sep 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

I agree it's unprofessional as a mod to reply back and personally an apology would ease off tension

but you won't get it, he doesn't give a hoot

The main question is if his posts are qualified for a removal from his position, you and I know the answer is NO

You and I also know he's doing his job well

Being polite is part of the job. How many successful businesses have you seen run by rude staff? If you cannot be polite and mature, no matter how good you might be, then you should should resign.

We do agree on one thing though, that sexkillz should issue an apology. Humility is key. Even the God he claims to fear was humble. If he really does care about nairaland and could devout such time and energy into it, then he will do what is right for it.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by donphilopus: 2:03am On Sep 30, 2013

if he resigns, it would be a Professional Decision
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

I concur!!. That dude co-mods three HOT, traffic-generating sections. It aint easy. How he gets the strenght and time, I can't decipher. But he works hard though, I gotta give him that
So what's the use of moderating 3 sections and not get paid? Is it just for the fame on an anonymous forum?

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: if he resigns, it would be a Professional Decision
If he feels to big to resign, let him tender an apology and it must get to front page. Nigerians are peace loving people and we'll forgive him. cool

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2013
berem: yes o! Am tired already. Yesterday have been a great and memorable day. This will forever remain a history on nairaland. grin

Oops! i have just spent 3 months and 4 days since 2011.Alleluia!! At least i won't be classified as JOBLESS. cheesy

I don't think you're jobless even if you'd spent 7months online, NL is jack of all threads and master of ALL. My friends that introduced me to NL uses NL as their twitter, facebook, educative matters seeking centers and what not, NL's got it all. People get job through NL, lives are saved through NL and it's addictive too. Same way people tweet all day is the same way people NLand all day. So don't mind me people calling you jobless for spending considerable amount of time online.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by donphilopus: 2:11am On Sep 30, 2013
berem: If he feels to big to resign, let him tender an apology and it must get to front page. Nigerians are peace loving people and we'll forgive him. cool
no body is too big to resign, when Stephen Keshi lifted AFCON for us, when there was need for him too resign ho wrote a letter of Resignation, before the Presidency intervened.
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:17am On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

I don't think you're jobless even if you'd spent 7months online, NL is jack of all threads and master of ALL. My friends that introduced me to NL uses NL as their twitter, facebook, educative matters seeking centers and what not, NL's got it all. People get job through NL, lives are saved through NL and it's addictive too. Same way people tweet all day is the same way people NLand all day. So don't mind me people calling you jobless for spending considerable amount of time online.

There are only 24 hours in a day.

That's it! I am going to bed.
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 30, 2013
berem: So what's the use of moderating 3 sections and not get paid? Is it just for the fame on an anonymous forum?

NL mods don't get paid except by the end of the year, so MODING on here is done freely out of one's own decision to use his/her spare time. Nobody is forced to do it or told he'll get paid. People are told this before being giving the mod powers, so he knows he won't get paid for it but chose to mod some sections; but I don't know his reasons for moding three sections, that's his choice, whether it's for fame or showing off, I can't say.
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by donphilopus: 2:18am On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

forget about that, if you have something better doing, Nothing will make you to have upto 22,500 Posts within 2yrs.
Take for instance you're Busy wrking in a Brewries, you go to work 6am and come back 7pm and work a very hard work, if you come you will take a shower, you eat and you rest on your bed till 5am, will you have the time to post upto 22,500 Posts in 2yrs?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

There are only 24 hours in a day.

That's it! I am going to bed.

If someone not getting paid for moding or coming online, attains those number of "months spent online(say 7 months)" in few months or in a year, that's JOBLESSNESS, but attaining such numbers of months in COUPLE of years, it's understandable
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: forget about that, if you have something better doing, Nothing will make you to have upto 22,500 Posts within 2yrs.
Take for instance you're Busy wrking in a Brewries, you go to work 6am and come back 7pm and work a very hard work, if you come you will take a shower, you eat and you rest on your bed till 5am, will you have the time to post upto 22,500 Posts in 2yrs?

In my penultimate post, I said COUPLE OF YEARS, not a year or two or specific number of years
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Sexkillz must not go, Sexkillz must stay.

#Teamsexkillz#

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by donphilopus: 2:27am On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

In my penultimate post, I said COUPLE OF YEARS, not a year or two or specific number of years
within 2 Years 7months 2 days and 22,500 Posts.
SMH for him
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:30am On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: Is seun God?

Smh.

I only fear the God I worship.

Classic. #Teamsexkillz#
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:34am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01: Guys, this is really turning childish. Lets put it on a vote. That's all. i bet you 85% of nairalanders want that dude kicked out.
Which kind yeye vote, You be INEC? #Teamsexkillz
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by segzicres(m): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2013
I've been on this forum since 2007 and I can say sexkillz is not a mod nairaland needs. A MOD is supposed to be fair and not biased. I've been banned by mukina2 a couple of times, which I know is deserved but sexkillz is just trigger happy. Doing it randomly and giving dirty reasons for it. He needs to be replaced by a fair mind.

9 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by whiteroses(f): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2013
how exactly does sex kills? is it through aids or drainage system from the ekpanfe into the kpekus ?, i kid grin

segzi cres: I've been on this forum since 2007 and I can say sexkillz is not a mod nairaland needs. A MOD is supposed to be fair and not biased. I've been banned by mukina2 a couple of times, which I know is deserved but sexkillz is just trigger happy. Doing it randomly and giving dirty reasons for it. He needs to be replaced by a fair mind.

Nigerian proverbs: Envy does nothing but rots the bones, ojowu olodo ole-ole cheesy This place would be a mess if not for people like sexkillz

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by HezronLorraine(m): 5:04am On Sep 30, 2013
Sexskillz must stay oh.
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 5:23am On Sep 30, 2013
shymexx: Height of joblessness.

I've never seen inconsequential people take an inconsequential post seriously anywhere else except this forum. Especially an unpaid one. People are out there getting money and adding more to humanity, you're holding tight a post that won't get you nowhere in life, just to boost your non-existent ego and pseudo-boss sense-of-pride.

I need to clean my bum with this thread after taking a good shyte and flush it down the toilet!! undecided
grin grin grin grin

let it be on record that sexkills started this thread with one of his multiple Ids. read his post. we know him.
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 5:26am On Sep 30, 2013
I see sexkills has drafted a lot of people from the sexuality section to help him save face here. sexkills must stay only in sexuality section

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Chubhie: 5:44am On Sep 30, 2013
I don't know sexkillz personally but, I have seen a huge improvement from what used to be since he came on board. It will be a great disservice on peeps who love an environment where ideas and hot intellectually charged arguments can thrive. Its normal that you must have stepped on toes while on doing your job and its also natural for them to fight back with everything they've got. Do not take it personal. I'm rooting for you to continue the good job you are doing. Sending you the purest light energy so that you may withstand the fiery fury of all who thrive in chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Idowuogbo(f): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2013
madam: I READ YOUR POSTS ON THE OTHER THREAD, IF YOU ARE SO TIRED OF NL, LOG OUT AND NEVER EVER LOGIN AGAIN, VERY SIMPLE.......#TEAM SEXKILLZ
Read which views? undecided Are U high on sexkillz pubi-c hair? Come, no near me o!
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Fo0lzzz
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Jeezyy(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2013
I am so luving this, gonna stay and see which side wins...N.B: am sitting on d fence
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Idowuogbo(f): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

I don't know his views to life, so, i can't advice him.
Some people might think it's a sign of strength for him to stay despite all the persecution and oppositions, others might think it's a sign of maturity to leave and let peace reign...afterall, ain't nothing to all of it!

In the end, he alone can make his decision and so far as he is happy, on and off-line, ALL IS WELL!!!

However, if he decides to resign at this juncture, I DON'T THINK IT'S A BAD IDEA!!!
He ain't going nowhere.

Stubborn.com# lipsrsealed grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2013
This thread is a trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Most Extreme Pictures. / My Glo Me2u Pin Has Been Blocked / What Is So Special About December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.