Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? (4367 Views)

Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House / 10 REASONS Why Dele Momodu Is A HERO In Davido VS Sophie’s Case – Jacquelyn Madu / Nip Slip In Davido's "The Money" Ft Olamide (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Nmeri17: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Its not like i'll benefit anything if i know her but at least, out of curiosity i'll love to know her name. For a very very long time now she's been making appearances in the videos of top musicians; wizkid, EME, burna boy, ihe neme, just to mention but a few. Does anyone know her name or what her profession really is
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Allohrandy(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Nmeri17: Its not like i'll benefit anything if i know her but at least, out of curiosity i'll love to know her name. For a very very long time now she's been making appearances in the videos of top musicians; wizkid, EME, burna boy, ihe neme, just to mention but a few. Does anyone know her name or what her profession really is
rather than thinking and planning about your future. you are worried about Davido girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by floragregs(f): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2013
What will happen if u know the geh? U wanna ask her for money? Dis question is for google!
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by homesteady(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2013
gringrin orisirisi!
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by fr3do(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Simply google 'vixen in davido's feel alright'
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Lolitua(f): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2013
U're nt swirous....or wait oo...shey u get fyt wit google?
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by fairygeh(f): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Lmao@replies,I trust nairalanders,they aren't nice at all.
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by ogeoflyf(f): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Her name is basirat hakmed

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Waspy(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2013
Somebody sure has a huge crush!. Sad though, your eyes can only see, your hands can't touch
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Andyblaze: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Eva Alordiah
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Xb4Real: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Her name is Billie Jean and not Davido's lover.
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by ogeoflyf(f): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Andyblaze: Eva Alordiah

EVA ke?! shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by eunique(f): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Her name Is tosin pedro
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by X111: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jes googled it her name is....señorita
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by cumpaddre(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Its eva alordiah
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by sauceEEP(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
marima
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
I tink u shld search for Venita'marie'Akpofure
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by djeezy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Too many names. Lmao.
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by swtme(f): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Her name is 'PARE'!!!!
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Forzap: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dat babe resemble eva alodiah sha,wish to knw her name too
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Lilaex: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Her name is NONYA...
NONYA Business...
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Lilaex: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2013
Allohrandy: rather than thinking and planning about your future. you are worried about Davido girlfriend.
gringringrin
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Vivly(f): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Lilaex: Her name is NONYA...
NONYA Business...
hehehehe, her name is non nonya business.
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by Nmeri17: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
guys i already searched google without getting any answers. its obvious no-one knows her name either
Re: Who Is The Girl In Davido's Feel Alright? by lepasharon(f): 4:06am On Oct 02, 2013
come to tink of it..i just noticed that beverly osu was in ice prince video and others undecided

(1) (Reply)

Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London / See What Banky W Has To Say On Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz Drama / Photos Of The Late Late Nollywood Actress; Genevieve Nene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.