Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Urgent Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Advice Needed (447 Views)

Barbing Salon Vs Cybercafe/business Centre With 500k Capital. Advice Needed!! / Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed by missmoneygram: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Good day all,

which/what kind of business can someone start with 300 - 500k?

A business that can be giving you a reasonable income every month.

Please i need a candid advice

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Infomizer(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2013
If you have such amount of money and you've not figured out what venture you want to use it for, chances are that you will squander it on a wrong venture. My advice is 2-fold.
1.Find a trustworthy existing business and invest in it till you are sure of a venture you can be profitable in then you can withdraw your capital.
2. Fix your cash in a bank or any of those savings and loans institutions.
I am yet to meet a business inclined person who does not know what to do with every penny s/he comes across tho'. I have spoken!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Annie2gud(f): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Isnt it funny??some ppl dey find money to take start businez....some ppl also get the money,but them nor know wetin to do with the money.twist of life....lolzz ije' uwa

(1) (Reply)

Nupeng To Join Strike Race / Introdcing Superbfinder.com / Sure And Realistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.