Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice (901 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Amazon Users I Need Your Urgent Help. / Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by G3wap(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Dear Fellow Nigerians,
Good evening.

Please, i have an important question to ask. Here comes the question:

I got an email message from one of my female neighbour who resides in BURKINA FASO. She says her husband Mr. Kabri Dialo, was the only signatory to his bank account, but unfortunately he died in 2004 nobody knows about his account or anything in relation to it, the account has no other beneficiary, and that's why she look for a reliable and honest person like me who will be capable and fit to Provide either an existing bank account to receive his money.

She also said that by contacting me, i'll take 40% of the total fund and 10% for expenses why 50% is for her and her daughter.

She also said that she and her daughter wants to come down to Nigeria for their investment and it's possible to change the beneficiary of her husband's fund to my name & favour which shall
not in any way violate law of Burkina Faso.

She then went futher and said:
There's no risk involved in the venture and it's a personal inheritance from her late husband.

She also said that the fund is currently under the custody of a leading Bank where she lives in Burkina Faso (BOA) (BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO) and all the documents relating to the fund is there and speaks for itself.

She also said that she has contacted the Bank Manger to release the whole inheritance in my
favour, and it'her plight to inform me that all necessary arrangement has been made on my behalf, and i have to contact the bank immediately
to transfer the funds to my nominated foreign account that will be provided by me.

She gave me the Bank address and their email address.
What do you think i should do or tell her and is this transaction permitted in this Country? Please tell me what you think.
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by Geesammy(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Its a SCAM...watchout!

1 Like

Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by G3wap(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Geesammy:
Its a SCAM...watchout!
thank u for ur advice
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by G3wap(m): 5:47am On Jan 25, 2015
asvice pls
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by seyikares(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Flee ...its a common scam,I have so many of similar messages in my inbox.. don't even give it a thought ...Na Scam
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by AbuMikey(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by Karleb(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just delete the message, dazzal!
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wow, so some people out there still dont know about this scam technique
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Lol ;DLol question for iceberylin
gringrin
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by iceberylin(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Maga things grin
snowprince07:
Lol ;DLol question for iceberylin
gringrin
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by G3wap(m): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello, thank you and that's why've decided to ask
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by bedfordng(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2015
its a scam trick.if they don't use refugee camp, they will use this trick, so don't fall for this.you may decide to play along and and see where it leads to but don't give him your bank account.
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by debbydee(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
cheap scam
Re: Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice by Isiterere(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
cheap and outdated scam. just delete the message and move on.

it seems to me that ;you're new to email scam. I got this kind of mail for the first time in year 2002.

ALL IZZ WELL

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Be An Infopreneur? / Start A Sport Betting Business Without Investing Any Amount In Software / I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.