Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Help Is My President Really Dumb? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Is My President Really Dumb? (1642 Views)

Media Chat: Is Mr. President Really In Charge? / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Buhari Can Never Be My President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
grafikii:
Honestly that was the saddest part of the interview and he actually said he would go and ask ngozi again.
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by LFJ: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: The president was asked about corruption and he said Corruption is the 3rd problem Nigeria has. when asked what's the first and second, he replied "Ask the finance minister, i have No idea "

grin

If it is a joke, please stop it. This cannot be true.
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by paulo007: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Let's call a spade a spade, our president is dumb.
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Youngzedd(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
@OP

Go get a life.

Rubbish thread.
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Youngzedd(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Omexonomy: Durring Obj and abacha ur god ASSU strike was more than these yet you people praise them to high heaven.

Don't mind them. Assu should be given 87billion to destroy.

That will affect other sectors of the economy.
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by ikweremilitant: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
grafikii: Ok i watched the chat yesterday and I embarrassed by the following statements/points

1. He was schooled on the electoral act by anchors on the fact that declaring interest to run is different from campaign.

2. He has no idea if shekau is dead or alive, this is the silly thing i have ever heard.

3. He referred to boko haram attacks as embarrassing forgetting that lives are taken.

4. He said he was doing the universities a favor by trying to improve facilities and he said twice that it isn't by force to fund schools.

5. He was laughing and joking about journalists speaking to boko haram members, how is boko haram funny.

6. Everything is political to him including ASUU

There was nothing inspiring about the whole session.
wow tinubu is realy getng value for hs money.op source, oduduwa propaganda agency

(1) (2) (Reply)

CULTISM:4 Injured As Secondary School Students Engage In Free For All In Osun / On The Trail Of Who Killed Bola Ige - Prof Akin Onigbinde / Buhari, Other Northern Leaders Caused North’s Backwardness’ - Arewa Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.