Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Help Is My President Really Dumb? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Is My President Really Dumb? (1643 Views)

Media Chat: Is Mr. President Really In Charge? / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Buhari Can Never Be My President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Ok i watched the chat yesterday and I embarrassed by the following statements/points

1. He was schooled on the electoral act by anchors on the fact that declaring interest to run is different from campaign.

2. He has no idea if shekau is dead or alive, this is the silly thing i have ever heard.

3. He referred to boko haram attacks as embarrassing forgetting that lives are taken.

4. He said he was doing the universities a favor by trying to improve facilities and he said twice that it isn't by force to fund schools.

5. He was laughing and joking about journalists speaking to boko haram members, how is boko haram funny.

6. Everything is political to him including ASUU

There was nothing inspiring about the whole session.

2 Likes

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Infomizer(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Pitiable..Until peeps start setting certain standards for intending public office holders, we'll keep seeing such dramas.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Annie2gud(f): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Have some respect for Mr President please.He has bn called lots of deterogatory Names.tenk you.
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by fagbalex(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2013
this wasn't a surprise, we all know he's a clueless president without any viable ambitions for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Annie2gud: Have some respect for Mr President please.He has bn called lots of deterogatory Names.tenk you.
Respect is earned sis, did gej respect the dead while he was laughing about boko haram,

3 Likes

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Infomizer: Pitiable..Until peeps start setting certain standards for intending public office holders, we'll keep seeing such dramas.
Agree with you a 100%
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Bright2(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2013
My friend will you stop that criticism & insult,so far as i am concern that chat was very ok! Even if every thing is political to him is he not a politician? The media should know if shekau is dead or not because they get information from the Boko Haram for even the president to perous! Must we complain for every thing?

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Dumb might be a wrong word to apply........
I think a better word would be indifference, nonchalant....

Sadly , this is a vile vice that is not lacking in most Nigerian leaders.........

Its pathetic really, cos the system is so degenerated that its hard to tell true activists from greedy ones..... History has repeated itself several times, showing that those calling for accountability and several critics do so just for their own personal interest.... The masses can be likened to that individual who has had his heart broken so many times that He can't even trust a genuine person.....
Still, we have to keep hope alive. We must hope.

Once again @topic, I don't think he doesn't care...... He seems he's just doing duties..... But doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Annie2gud(f): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Why blame Goodluck for the woes befallin naija.beta starts holdin ur state govs responsible.honestly Gej is a mild person.i bet if u were to be in the arab world.u ll always cuff ur loose.u cant say this shit to muamar ghadafy.To be candid...lets giv this man a break.when some ppl hav already vowed to make this country ungovernable?i am not supportin Gej...but honestly,Mr president z trying.A man cant weed a forest alone.he needs help.And that is why ur state govs are there.its high time...we stop this witch huntin game.I wont be surprise if another mumu quotes my post.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Bright2: My friend will you stop that criticism & insult,so far as i am concern that chat was very ok! Even if every thing is political to him is he not a politician? The media should know if shekau is dead or not because they get information from the Boko Haram for even the president to perous! Must we complain for every thing?
Even at the height of Obamacare wahala have you heard any silly political comments about it, gej is a dunce.
You mean gej relies on the press for info about boko haram? wow

3 Likes

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
brosss: Dumb might be a wrong word to apply........
I think a better word would be indifference, nonchalant....

Once again @topic, I don't think he cares...... He seems he's just doing duties..... But doesn't care.
Now this is quite sad, the guy seem not to have any idea about his own government, he just takes advice from his cabinet and gives them a free role, i remember one of his miniters saying the president does not interfere in their jobs

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by fagbalex(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Annie2gud: Why blame Goodluck for the woes befallin naija.beta starts holdin ur state govs responsible.honestly Gej is a mild person.i bet if u were to be in the arab world.u ll always cuff ur loose.u cant say this shit to muamar ghadafy.To be candid...lets giv this man a break.when some ppl hav already vowed to make this country ungovernable?i am not supportin Gej...but honestly,Mr president z trying.A man cant weed a forest alone.he needs help.And that is why ur state govs are there.its high time...we stop this witch huntin game.I wont be surprise if another mumu quotes my post.

yes we will quote because have never see someone dump like you. clueless as Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2013
The only set of people who are still surprised by Mr president's dumbness are still the dumbers!

It is a clear fact to the us- the wise.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Annie2gud: Why blame Goodluck for the woes befallin naija.beta starts holdin ur state govs responsible.honestly Gej is a mild person.i bet if u were to be in the arab world.u ll always cuff ur loose.u cant say this shit to muamar ghadafy.To be candid...lets giv this man a break.when some ppl hav already vowed to make this country ungovernable?i am not supportin Gej...but honestly,Mr president z trying.A man cant weed a forest alone.he needs help.And that is why ur state govs are there.its high time...we stop this witch huntin game.I wont be surprise if another mumu quotes my post.
What shit did i say? I wrote what the president said in his chat, you should visit American blogs and see what was said to Obama about the Syrian strike wahala, i even watched the foreign affairs senator say Obama shouldn't be president.
I should give who a break?

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2013
And what was thi about at the end of the interview

Reporter: Thanks for having us
GEJ: Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2013
"Education is key..." - Gej
while ASUU strike is running on 3months, i think he's dumb.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Omexonomy: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
For ur own good just google yoruba are. And you will understand ur problem better.
grafikii:
Even at the height of Obamacare wahala have you heard any silly political comments about it, gej is a dunce.
You mean gej relies on the press for info about boko haram? wow
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Omexonomy: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Durring Obj and abacha ur god ASSU strike was more than these yet you people praise them to high heaven.
Guseh: "Education is key..." - Gej
while ASUU strike is running on 3months, i think he's dumb.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
The media chat was more of a comic relief. I couldn't help but laugh at the dumbness of the president.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Omexonomy: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
So must you almays compare nigeria to USA?
grafikii:
What shit did i say? I wrote what the president said in his chat, you should visit American blogs and see what was said to Obama about the Syrian strike wahala, i even watched the foreign affairs senator say Obama shouldn't be president.
I should give who a break?
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Omexonomy: For ur own good just google yoruba are. And you will understand ur problem better.
Who are you and what is your sickness?

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Omexonomy: So must you almays compare nigeria to USA?
No i should have compared the government with your village council meeting, at least the reterdeen would fit perfectly there

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: The media chat was more of a comic relief. I couldn't help but laugh at the dumbness of the president.
It was actually embarrassing becos i had kids around me.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Bigcake: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Op i tink ur father is dumb. I dare any ediot to ban me
Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
grafikii:
It was actually embarrassing becos i had kids around me.
The president was asked about corruption and he said Corruption is the 3rd problem Nigeria has. when asked what's the first and second, he replied "Ask the finance minister, i have No idea "

grin

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: The president was asked about corruption and he said Corruption is the 3rd problem Nigeria has. when asked what's the first and second, he replied "Ask the finance minister, i have No idea "

grin
Honestly that was the saddest part of the interview and he actually said he would go and ask ngozi again.

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by grafikii: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bigcake: Op i tink ur father is dumb. I dare any ediot to ban me
If the president is your father i will take it in good faith, but if he is not then i am just sad for you

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by AZeD1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: The president was asked about corruption and he said Corruption is the 3rd problem Nigeria has. when asked what's the first and second, he replied "Ask the finance minister, i have No idea "

grin
That was so embarrassing. If the president doesn't know the top two problems affecting the country, how does he plan to address it?

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
A-ZeD:

That was so embarrassing. If the president doesn't know the top two problems affecting the country, how does he plan to address it?
...and he couldn't profer solutions to corruption too. What's with the committee he was talking about?

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by AZeD1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: ...and he couldn't profer solutions to corruption too. What's with the committee he was talking about?
GEJ runs a government of committiocracy

2 Likes

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by bloggernaija: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jonathan is a reflection of nigerians
Unaccountable,vain,corrupt and
ignorant

1 Like

Re: Help Is My President Really Dumb? by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
grafikii:
Honestly that was the saddest part of the interview and he actually said he would go and ask ngozi again.
what He would go and ask ngozi?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

BROS I SWEAR THAT MAN NA MONEY MISS ROAD...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Government Of Nigeria Vs The People Of Nigeria (in Picture) / Thread For Cybercafe Operators Over Non-accreditation For 2015 Utme / Obasanjo Weeps After Losing Ogun Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.