Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? (514 Views)

Encylopedic List Of Blog Niche And Topic Idea List / Add More Than One Gadget On Top Of Blog's Header. / What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by ABDamola(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2013
http://www.stylisheve.com/ pls I want 2 knw d type of blog dt uses ds kind of template. Thanks
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by ABDamola(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Pls I nid ur reply sir/ma'am
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
I think any blog can use it. But it may fit well for fashion or entertainment blog since the template is too stylish.
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by ABDamola(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus: I think any blog can use it. But it may fit well for fashion or entertainment blog since the template is too stylish.
. I knw its meant 4 fashion bt ao cn I design ds type of blog wit atom stuff? Example nw we knw if we want 2 av .com, we wil go 2 blogger.com and register.... Bt wat abt ds type of blog(atom)
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
I dont know what you mean. That blog is a handcrafted wordpress theme.
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by ABDamola(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus: I dont know what you mean. That blog is a handcrafted wordpress theme.
graphics plus. Like if I wana design a website like dt, is it dt I wil download a similar tempate like dt or wat.... Tanx
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Handcrafted means that you will not see a template like that. You will have to do it yourself from scratch.
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by ABDamola(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Handcrafted means that you will not see a template like that. You will have to do it yourself from scratch.
. Tanx so much!!! Ao broda? Shud I jus design like d normal site. Bt d person dt I wana do it 4 want 'exactly sumfin like ds'
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
If he wants something like that, then do something like that for him. It's just a bunch of html and css. The designer used images in a clever way and he has good knowledge of css positioning. If your client wants just a static website that looks like that, then you can achieve that perfectly with just html and css. But if he wants it to be a blog like this one is, then you will have to give him a custom wordpress theme.
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by ABDamola(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
He wants a blog like ds one. Exactly like ds. Am nt familiar wif wordpress stuff. Tanx broda *waitin*
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Then outsource the job to someone who knows wordpress. However, I will advise you to learn at least one cms. You cannot get big bucks in this industry if u dont know how to develop or at least edit a cms. Most clients now want a website they can do routine updates by themselves. And cms-powered website is the answer. Start learning now.
Re: Pls What Type Of Blog Uses Ds Template? by ABDamola(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Noted!!! Tanx bros

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up For Our Beta Tester Program / Video Totorials For Mobile App Developmet / Nairagig Site: Your Suggestion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.