Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sound Sultan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sound Sultan (7740 Views)

Sound Sultan - Gud Gal / Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 / Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan by IAH(f): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2005
Does anybody know this guy called Sound Sultan? He's a musician/comedian. I just watched a film in which he acted and "Nite of a thousand laughs" where he cracked some nice jokes. I think the guy's cute because of his skin and tooth-gap. Zo zexy! wink
Re: Sound Sultan by WesleyanA(f): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2005
didn't he sing that song "mathematics" ?
Re: Sound Sultan by hotangel2(f): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2005
Yes he did. he's funny and sweet and cute.

He was the one saying all the "kate stuffs". there's a girl called kate, she made me jirate, her father is a legistrate, I told kate to meet me by the gate, At arround eight, so that we could go on a date, at the golden gate restaurant. I ironed my pants straight, as i got the the gate to kate's estate, The gate man stopped me, Kate father came out, and i postrate, Kate's father was suimmin summin, and i had to lie that, i was related to bill gate, I took kate to golden gate and she drank eight crate of minerals. After kate stomach has elevate, i toook her to my house....etc

The guy is funny. I wuv him, i like that song everybody, join jabgajatise, solve mathematics wey dey dabaru awa continent, oya oo, oyinbo say na Bodmas e go to use to solve ........ Oya carry biro. B for brodahood. Etc.

I wuv, him. kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Sound Sultan by IAH(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2005
This is one of the jokes told by Sound Sultan wink

I see Kate for infront of that gate. As I see Kate, you know as a bobo now, I say Kate, if we intimate we no go seperate. You know as babes dey make guy wait, she come rotate, I come look am, she come give me date, say make I block am for their estate on the twenty-eight around eight. Omo straight, on the twenty-eight before eight, I don iron my gator straight, I go their estate. As I reach the gate, na im the gateman say "Wait!". He say who I dey find? I say na Kate. He say I no know say Kate's Popsie na magistrate? He say if the guy come na im he go begin dey legislate. I say na me you dey try intimidate? Wetin dey bring that kind lie you dey try interrogate. He say ok wait. As I see the magistrate, I prostrate straight. He say who I dey find I say Kate. He say im no dey appreciate make guys dey block Kate after eight say e no dey appropriate. I come say "Uncle I beg try co-operate" Infact, I come lie say I relate to Bill Gates. Na im the guy just throwey the gate say "call Kate, call Kate". As I see Kate, my belle begin sweet again and I begin gyrate. I come carry am go Golden Gate. This girl eat food reach like 5 plates, she drink minerals reach like 3 crates. No be say I dey exaggerate, I no fit estimate the rate. I come notice say her belle don dey elevate. She don even chop chocolate. I come look am I say Kate, this is time to deviate, this is not the end of the date. E get something else wey I go like to invigilate. Na im I carry Kate enter room, I lay am flat like slate. But before we begin communicate, before I begin penetrate. I first investigate...hmmm the thing wey I come see come begin dey frustrate. I say Kate! This thing don depreciate!
Re: Sound Sultan by layi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2005
I watched the show as well. he's not a comedian. He only mimes. All those kate, gyrate stuff is called "MIMING"
He's actually a musician and His new album "Textbook" is droppin this week (i guess)
Re: Sound Sultan by IAH(f): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2005
Yay! How can I get the album? I'm loving that guy! Seriously.
Re: Sound Sultan by IAH(f): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2005
I just found his website through Google but it's down. cry
Re: Sound Sultan by Seun(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2005
Can you get us some pictures of Sound Sultan?
Re: Sound Sultan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2005
the guy is hot...oh my God.

i say i see kate
in front of that gate
as i come see kate
as bobo now i say "kate if we intimate we no go separate"
you now as girls dey do now seh con rotate
she come come back
come give me date
say make i pick am for the estate
on the twenty-eight at eight

....this is just a piece of his joke in One night of a thousand laugh, it might not be correct but never mind
i laughed and laughed and laughe
Re: Sound Sultan by nana(f): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2005
check dis out..........

Re: Sound Sultan by icingbaby(f): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2005
i just saw the pic Nana put, he look cute, i haven't hard of him.
Re: Sound Sultan by hotangel2(f): 5:32am On Nov 19, 2005
me cant see his face!
Re: Sound Sultan by preci89: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2005
i love sound sultan. does anyone know what website i can get the "sodi" lyrics and 'mathematics'  lyrics and their audios? kiss
Re: Sound Sultan by Oracle(m): 4:05am On Dec 12, 2005
I Like the guy, his songs are mostly funny and real
he's really funny
hot-angel:

Yes he did. he's funny and sweet and cute.
hot angie i think u have acrush on that guy
Re: Sound Sultan by tiwa(f): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2005
This guy is so talented, gifted, good and natural. I mean he does his things his own way, does not immitate like some rubbish artiste. I saw him on primetime Africa (keke and D1) where he said he jsut produced an album, that has chapter or sth instead of track did anyone see that..... That guy is one and only...
Does anyone know his webiste...? 'Cos i would love to know much about him. He is Baba Dee's younger brother u know. But i must confess he is better. Look at the jagbajantis video and the political video too.. it is so superb. Man he's Zooooooooooo gooooooooood.
Re: Sound Sultan by Oracle(m): 4:42am On Dec 16, 2005
yeah i heard he's baba dee's younger bro
but i dont think he's better
Baba dee is a don in music
baba dee's really hot
have u heard baba dee's "SHORTY"
Re: Sound Sultan by tiwa(f): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2005
Yes i have but then i think Sound sultan is better Oracle. I have heard the SHORTY thing but then it's all good.........nice video too.
All thesame Sound is the main manooooooooooooo.
Re: Sound Sultan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2006
I like the guy's music and jokes, he's cute and he does things his own way
Re: Sound Sultan by luridguy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2006
yea well i think his just there............but i really like his new song back in the day
Re: Sound Sultan by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2006
he is a real black beauty!!!! and he is tall....i wish he could be the father of my kids!
Re: Sound Sultan by tiwa(f): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2006
He is tall, black not too handsome but then he is soooooooooo good.
michelin89:

he is a real black beauty!!!! and he is tall.i wish he could be the father of my kids!
baby gurl he could be nothing is impossible
Re: Sound Sultan by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2006
yes niente è impossibile!
Re: Sound Sultan by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2006
*shakes head*
Re: Sound Sultan by bogeyman: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2006
i love this guy especially the video clip of BACK IN THE DAYS and I think he going to make big with kennis music. grin grin grin
Re: Sound Sultan by tiwa(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2006
Trust me he will. That guy is too good.
Re: Sound Sultan by spikelord(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2006
Could he be Dare Fasasi's (Baba Dee) younger or elder brother cuz his real name is Lanre Fasasi.
Re: Sound Sultan by tiwa(f): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2006
He is Baba Dee's younger brother.
Re: Sound Sultan by dinnerm(f): 9:06pm On May 03, 2007
yeah,the guy is cool,he's trying,i love the song "BACK IN THE DAYS" ITS NICE.
Re: Sound Sultan by ronnieslimz(f): 10:25am On May 21, 2007
dinner m:

yeah,the guy is cool,he's trying,i love the song "BACK IN THE DAYS" ITS NICE.
mehn. . that's true! i really love this track, soundsultan is real cool
Re: Sound Sultan by Fadajasi(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2007
The guy is g00d 0h 4get. Efcc don warn u te te
Re: Sound Sultan by alexis(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2007
I am so happy about the many positive posts about my boy Lanre.

Yes, he is Baba dee younger brother
He attended LASU and is a graduate student.
He lives in Satellite Town

He is cool, simple and has a good heart. He is original and straight-forward. Whilst some of us branched into IT and security, he went into music and I am so proud of him. I think his best song so far is DON"T FORGET AREA OH!
Re: Sound Sultan by ronnieslimz(f): 9:57am On May 25, 2007
good!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Baddest Boy By Wizkid Featuring Skales / Davido, Shina Rambo & B-red - Complicated / Download Album: Show Dem Camp – Clone Wars Vol. Iv Zip File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.