Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day (11080 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wedar oga.deve lyk am or not..
9ja go remain 1..

Fun tinx 2mao.. PHCN lyk make dem 4ck up.. @boko.mallamz plz nor spoil show oo Up [[NIGERIA]] ..celebratin anoda year of struggle!!!
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by LajaLaba: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
funshiba:
I will also be a year older 2mrw!!!!
Hey bro can i buy u a beer?
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Chiefupper: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
You won't believe this! PHCN just restored our light NOW,can't wait to watch the preparation and the countdown on TV.....Gosh,they've taken the light again*feel sober*.Anyway,I will wait till 10pm so that I can hear it on radio thru fone
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by juman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Japlon: GOD BLESS NIGERIA

God Break nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Koolface4u: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: for the first time, since 7 years that i have been on nairaland this is the first time am being first to comment , dancing skaleewu......davido using style to call SKALES--EWU..........ANYWAY HAPPI 53RD BDAY TO MY COUNTRY, NO MATTER WHAT IM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN
is lyk u r dreaming, guy wake up frm ur slumber
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by nerodenero: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Afokesco: Hapi independence day to boko haram
Just pray there won't be any blast tomorrow. Seems these idiots like memorial sad sad
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hi pals please click on this link and like it. GOd bless u all. Happy independence day in advance. Long live Nigeria!!!. airteloperamini.net/ozyhzh0a74.html
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Policewoman(f): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Happy Independence Nigeria.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
nerodenero: Just pray there won't be any blast tomorrow. Seems these idiots like memorial sad sad
loool not only boko haram o. Wah of our first lady? Hope she doesn't double d bomb blast tomorrow
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Mdrill(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: for the first time, since 7 years that i have been on nairaland this is the first time am being first to comment , dancing skaleewu......davido using style to call SKALES--EWU..........ANYWAY HAPPI 53RD BDAY TO MY COUNTRY, NO MATTER WHAT IM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN
When was Nairaland created? :/
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Happy birthday to my #1 country!!!

Up Naija!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by thundey95(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na wash
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by luli4life: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Happy independence & 3mnths Assu strike Anniversary celebrations

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Koolface4u: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin grin Boko boyZ loading............

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
God bless America God bless da Niger Delta,God bless da Land Of The Rising Sun,God bless da Afenifere and God bless every nigerian that belive in equity and jutstice
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
M'drill:
When was Nairaland created? :/
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Kenechy: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
China Just Bought 5% Of Ukraine

China just made a 50-year deal with the Ukraine in what's being called the largest "land grab" agreement of Eastern Europe. Under this rental agreement, China can use 5 percent of the Ukraine's land for growing crops in order to feed their enormous population. The arable area is comparable in size to Massachusetts.

socialreader.com
http://newsinfok..com/2013/09/china-just-bought-5-of-ukraine.html

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by pasqal09: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by kliq(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by macof(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
This might be the last independence celebration of Nigeria :/

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by kolatidoma(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
قد.بسباطذبفسبطسبشبقطسبقبسبسبسبسبشتافسجدNo more Ignorance...Nija i dey hail o! All the same dear...we no dey carry last...we are one!‎
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by pasqal09: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
I wonder what boko boys are going to suprise us with tomoro
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by emyrald91(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
TO ALL STUDENTS AND ALUMNI OF NIGERIAN POST
SECONDARY INSTITUTIONS, STAFF AND ASPIRING
STUDENTS.
WE ARE TO COME OUT ON BLACK OUTFITS TOMOROW TO CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF EDUCATION IN NIGERIA...THE BIRTH OF CORUPTION AND THE FAILURES OF OUR LEADERS...
THERE IS NOTHING TO BE HAPPY WITH. GOD BLESS
NIGERIA
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by OgarNzan(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wait oo, wat is Nigeria really celebrating after 53 yrs of gaining fredoom? Is it just to be singing that i am 53yrs old without doing anything? pls i need somebody to tell me what we have achieved so far!

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by maryhaam(f): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
If not for anything atleast for the holiday..........sigh Nig tx for that.......
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Songitto(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
No matter d situation of my nation,i still love my country,i rep. 9ja.......
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by bedford101(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Whats there to celebrate when in a whole nation for three solid month Universities have been on strike over something that the country can offer with 24hrs, that is what i termed wickedness, they dont care because non of their children are in any of the public universities, they lavish the country's money sending their children abroad and to private unis, but they will live to pay with their lives soon, even the so called GEJ -thought he said he was from a poor home and he went to school with a bare foot so he wants to make this generation illiterates rather because in his time it was bare foot, instead of things to get better its getting worse badluck is what he has brought gej this will surely have effect on your generation its a curse on you...your generation will still get back to bare foot..its a promise because that is the seed you have sown.
[size=14pt]
Nigeria is 53, Nigeria Universities are on strike, Nigeria Government Shame on you, you have failed
[/size]
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
[size=30pt]GOD BLESS NIGERIA..................IN GOD WE TRUST[/size]
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by yfo: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
nadia_SA: Happy birthday to my #1 country!!!

Up Naija!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

until a Nigerian here yabs SA right smiley
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by theSpark(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
countryfirst: irrespective of our short coming as a nation we should all go out and celebrate for being

1 a united, indivisible and sovereign country

2 staying together for all this years despite our differences (religion and ethnic)

3 known for being the most optimistic country

and the list goes on..............

These are things we should be THANKFUL for. As for celebration, its not needful, unless you want to celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Kaxmytex(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
kolatidoma: قد.بسباطذبفسبطسبشبقطسبقبسبسبسبسبشتافسجدNo more Ignorance...Nija i dey hail o! All the same dear...we no dey carry last...we are one!‎
dem don come o....

*jumps out of d window*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife / Lagos Needs $30bn To Execute 30 Capital Projects In Five Years / LASG To Remove Over 100 Shanties At Adeniji Adele Under Bridge Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.