Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service (39855 Views)

Church Members Arrested During Service For Noise Pollution In Lagos / What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? / His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Do we need a seer to tell us we are in the ENDTIME?
so what do you want me to do? Sell all my belonging and pay you tithe?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by mcdreeezy: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
na wa o. May his soul RIP
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by yeyeman92(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
blink182: so what do you want me to do? Sell all my belonging and pay you tithe?
Will your mum b proud of that ?
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by martin92(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
The pastor is a fake odawise God would have protected him. How can a man of God b killed in the house of God ?
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by trolling(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
More to come, just wait till the demise of the dollar, when their followers wants a return on some of the money they've invested in their pastors
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by ChisomMalachy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
Na him God's time be that! No more comment
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by yeyeman92(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
mcdreeezy: na wa o. May his soul RIP
Which kind eba person like u chop come here??
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by yeyeman92(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
martin92: The pastor is a fake odawise God would have protected him. How can a man of God b killed in the house of God ?
Boss no vex !! Try find ur sense back na
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Americans are the craziest set of people on earth. Their madness no get part2. The shooter might have woken that morning with a feeling of killing someone,the church became his target and the pastor was a victim or he had a feeling of testing God's tolerance for crime so he decided to shoot a pastor....
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by yeyeman92(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
As Good Nigerians let's just pray we don't fall victim of such circumstances
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by ifeomabernard(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
he should av killed him somewhere else not in the house of God #damn shocked cool
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Annie2gud: End time shooting....Mr shooter, what is ur reason for shootin him inside the house of God?

the niqqa is probably having too much fun on other peoples wives
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
nerodenero: Hope the Pastor was truly 'born again' and if he is,then heavens will truly recieve him.RIP Pastor.

Exactly!!!
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
martin92: The pastor is a fake odawise God would have protected him. How can a man of God b killed in the house of God ?

Being literate doesn't necessarily mean one has sense. You're a perfect example. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by UjSizzle(f): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
God help that pastor if he was preaching heresy lipsrsealed
And that shooter no fear God at all haba!
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by PastorOluT(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Chukskalidon:
Stay there and talk abt endtime...dnt focus on ur life and d purpose of it.
So my focusing on my life n purpose will stop the endtime events?
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by UjSizzle(f): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Are you human or a bot? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by DICKtator: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Heard he was gave the shooter's wife " a level of grace that no one has ever experienced"
the shooter's action isn't justifiable though!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by logica(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
The man is in Heaven now. Lots of Muslim volunteer to help Christians to Heaven yet they get very little willing Heaven bound citizens.

By the way, did the pastor molest the man as a child or did he fvck the man's wife?
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by PastorOluT(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
blink182: so what do you want me to do? Sell all my belonging and pay you tithe?
Better live ur life for Him n leave all this smartness 'cos we are indeed in the endtime n the trumpet will sound any time from now n Jesus would appear in the sky for the saints!
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by adami1: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
The shooter is not a gunmam, He is a "TERRORIST".
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Kekule11(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
i?m speechless.
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by obyrich(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ray McBlue: Why didn't God save him from dying? undecided
Who knows if he was not an agent of darkness on the pulpit?
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Taiwo20(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
If them won bail me for this kain issue, na to tell my lawyer to collect the money put it in a trust for my kids,the preacher's kid. The Lawyer can have his 10%
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by logica(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
Jesus would appear in the sky for the saints!
What part of the sky? Will everybody all over the world see him at the same time?
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by kokoye(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
The guy believed that pastor 'baptized' his wife ..that's why.

A few days earlier, the guy confronted his wife with the allegation..which the wife denied. The following day, the wife filed rape charges on the pastor.

A few days later, the guy went to shoot the pastor.

Some women.

smh
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
that's why naija pastors wear both spiritual and physical bullet proof these days whether preaching in the altar or drinkin in the bar together with a bunch of fierce mopol men. naija no dey dull

BTW, Pastor COZA should take note
Re: Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
。。

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.