Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? (5452 Views)

Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Beyonce Under Fire For Wearing This To A Public Concert,the Said She Showed Azz / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Orikinla(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by bigtt76(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Very cool.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Double194(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
JƱڪτ̲̅ be like pesin wey wan buy recharge card for junction.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by diamondgirl(f): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
not dat bad....
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Chiscomax(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Myp*nis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

5 Likes

Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by mascot87(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
diamondgirl: not dat bad....

pple say u dont know the valve
of wat u av until u lose it bt for me...wateva i
lose dsnt av any valve to mii bfr... smiley
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by MsSpaqs(f): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Well Yes
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by fr3do(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Chiscomax: A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Myp*nis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

2 Likes

Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by mascot87(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Well Yes
kiss
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Agbgift(f): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yes I will.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by fairygeh(f): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Its so cute.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Simple and Kul..Well,YES!
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by swtme(f): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abeg wetin do d dressing, u wan ask us so that u go know if u fit wear am tongue
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by homesteady(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
The outfit is cool oh!
But I can't wear it! grin Its to attention seeking! All eyes will be on me!
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by kayClt(f): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Its cool but not for a red carpet event, maybe for a picnic or sumtin more casual.

1 Like

Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Well, the dude has a great stature and physique. That's why the outfit seems OK on him. . . .and the shoes complement quite well too.

However, put this same outfit on a random Jim Iyke, Mr. Ibu, or Boy Alinco. . . . and let's see what the ladies' opinion would be then.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by skyscraperTM(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
there is nothinq wrong with the outfit, it is lookinq simple and cool¡

i hate fashion, the primary purpose of wearinq clothes is the cover your n`ackedness and once that is done you`re qood to qo| i still can`t decipher the rationale behind 'fashion shows' where people wear all sorts of rubbish all in the name of fashion. i.e: flower, animal skin, fruit cover et all¡

also, the new qeneration fashion wears in naija is just crazzzy¡ mostly common amonq jambite, you`ll see then wearing a pair of coloured trousers and alinko glasses¡ imo, those quys also need to attend seun's sensibility traininq|

1 Like

Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Bonnybaby(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yes I will
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by switdil(f): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Double194: JƱڪτ̲̅ be like pesin wey wan buy recharge card for junction.
grin
With that kain shoe
Na lie o
E be lyk person wey wan go watch film for cinema
Cooldude wink
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by demelza: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
there is nothinq wrong with the outfit, it is lookinq simple and cool¡

i hate fashion, the primary purpose of wearinq clothes is the cover your n`ackedness and once that is done you`re qood to qo| i still can`t decipher the rationale behind 'fashion shows' where people wear all sorts of rubbish all in the name of fashion. i.e: flower, animal skin, fruit cover et all¡

also, the new qeneration fashion wears in naija is just crazzzy¡ mostly common amonq jambite, you`ll see then wearing a pair of coloured trousers and alinko glasses¡ imo, those quys also need to attend seun's sensibility traininq|
Oga no go there o! I love those colored trousers and nerd glasses, its super haute (not on all guys anyway).
@Op, Yes I would as long as its a casual event.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Idris muthaphuckin elba!!!!
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by liveogd(m): 3:02am On Oct 01, 2013
I love it. So cool
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 01, 2013
Chiscomax: A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Myp*nis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."
grin grin grin
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by ElGabi(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2013
No comment
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2013
with all due respect, i have to say that's kindof childish, what happened to chinos, polo, longsleve etc.. i doubt if qirls see quys who wear tight coloured jeans and oqbanje glasses as being responsible|
demelza:

Oga no go there o! I love those colored trousers and nerd glasses, its super haute (not on all guys anyway).
@Op, Yes I would as long as its a casual event.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by demelza: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
with all due respect, i have to say that's kindof childish, what happened to chinos, polo, longsleve etc.. i doubt if qirls see quys who wear tight coloured jeans and oqbanje glasses as being responsible|
Well they have a lifetime of wearing those things you listed, so let them just enjoy this passing phase.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by youngice(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2013
because say na idris elbad guy razz jo
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by djeezy(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Looking too casual and informal.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by skyscraperTM(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2013
demelza: Well they have a lifetime of wearing those things you listed, so let them just enjoy this passing phase.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by 3ace(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

i hate fashion, the primary purpose of wearinq clothes is the cover your n`ackedness and once that is done you`re qood to qo|
Sowing cloth into clothes following a particularly design is fashion. Or can you just buy cloth and wrap it around your body simply because you don't like fashion? Then if you just wear clothes because you are only concerned about covering your nàkedness, you'll certainly become a subject of ridicule anywhere you go. Wearing clothes that fit you is just as paramount as covering your body.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by 3ace(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
His outfit is not bad. It's just that I would have preferred a jungle short. But if you're not wealthy or famous, don't try this o otherwise, they will assume you're suffering from povertyson disease.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afro! Afro!! Afro!!! Posts Unclad PHOTO On Instagram.. 18+ / “tiwa Savage Refuses To Have A Baby” – Teebillz Breaks Silence / Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.